Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    CRAP! I went over 10,000 posts and didn't notice it. I am totally lame. I was watching it and everything.

I noticed at 10,003, but I don't know what your 10,000th one was.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    My eating has been off the rails lately. I injured my back again and now I really need to start logging and keeping track. I am loving the thought of baking stuff for fall, but I have not done that yet. I really need a reset.

I've been completely indifferent to tracking calories lately. I know I need to tighten it up, but I can't seem to make myself.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    We are in the midst of refinancing our house. We have been jumping through some serious hoops to make it happen. Including repainting the exterior, getting a termite inspection, and getting our well water tested. The well water came back positive for coliform bacteria (which I don't know what those do, because none of us have gotten sick).

Confession part - I really want to just modify the inspection report. It's a PDF and I could totally change the "PRESENCE" to "ABSENCE" and send it to the refinance company. Part of the reason I am confessing this is so I DON'T do it. By posting this, I am creating documentation that could bite me in the butt. So, now I cannot do it. But I really, really, really want to. It would be so much easier. >:)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I don't think anyone on here watches, but I'm pretty upset about what happened on TWD the other night. I am not going to like this season.

My stomach was a knot the rest of the episode. After watching the Talking Dead afterward, I can see the new season really going in a new direction. I think I will still be as hooked as ever.

I felt physically exhausted after what happened happened. I loved him and in my opinion, they killed the wrong character.

I didn't much care for Abraham. :grimace:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I don't think anyone on here watches, but I'm pretty upset about what happened on TWD the other night. I am not going to like this season.

I watched it and cried ugly tears.

I was sobbing and then I watched the tribute video on FB last night, and sobbed even worse. Snot running down my face and everything.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Whoo hoo for page 1900!!!

Let's see if we can get to 2017 by the end of the year!!!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    My eating has been off the rails lately. I injured my back again and now I really need to start logging and keeping track. I am loving the thought of baking stuff for fall, but I have not done that yet. I really need a reset.

Sorry about your back! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you. :heart:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

My stomach was a knot the rest of the episode. After watching the Talking Dead afterward, I can see the new season really going in a new direction. I think I will still be as hooked as ever.

I confess that I hate TWD. My husband and kids like it. I will leave the house to keep from seeing it. I am not a fan of the zombie apocalypse genre.

I've had nightmares after watching zombie movies, as an adult. I didn't think I would like it either but a friend of ours told us we had to check it out. We binge watched the 1st season right before the 2nd season started and have been hooked ever since. Sunday broke my heart.

Perfectly said.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

I've been completely indifferent to tracking calories lately. I know I need to tighten it up, but I can't seem to make myself.

What about the #myfitsquad challenge?! :worried:
  • quiksylver296
    Options

What about the #myfitsquad challenge?! :worried:

I know!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I was almost 800 calories short of my calorie goal yesterday. I HATE being sick.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I was almost 800 calories short of my calorie goal yesterday. I HATE being sick.

Can I have your deficit? That would be super helpful. :p
  • MoHousdon
    Options

If it only worked that way. I had a huge deficit last week too.

Maybe I should have joined the #myfitsquad challenge...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

If it only worked that way. I had a huge deficit last week too.

Maybe I should have joined the #myfitsquad challenge...

Maybe, you should go to the doctor. Loss of appetite and cough that lasts more than 7 days....you would make your daughter go.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I went clothing shopping today and found I am about two sizes down!!!!
    I was in a hurry to get home and try on my smallest sized of saved cloths because they were the same size.
    I am horribly disappointed because they are still to small.
    How is this possible?

Great job on going down two sizes!

How old are the clothes that are too small?

I find that clothes that are from around the 90's & earlier were made more accurately compared to the clothing now. I've heard a lot of manufactures/designers vanity size clothing which is annoying, because it's harder to know what your actual size can be.

When I was a lot lighter I had pants ranging from size 6-12 in regular slacks & my designer jeans were either 31-32 (those were more accurate since it was based off my waist measurement).
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I was in a hurry to get home and try on my smallest sized of saved cloths because they were the same size.
    How is this possible?

I find that clothes that are from around the 90's & earlier were made more accurately compared to the clothing now. I've heard a lot of manufactures/designers vanity size clothing which is annoying, because it's harder to know what your actual size can be.

When I was a lot lighter I had pants ranging from size 6-12 in regular slacks & my designer jeans were either 31-32 (those were more accurate since it was based off my waist measurement).

I've always hated buying jeans because my hips are much larger than my waist. I am a pear.
  • acaldwell3590
    acaldwell3590 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    One of my biggest fears is that when I have a large weight loss I will just have a lot of extra skin that will be hanging around. I know it's unhealthy to be fat but I've learned to love a fat body, I'm worried that when I lose, if my skin is loose I will hate my body. It's often been part of the reason I quite before I can even give myself a chance. I'm a little vain but it happens to the best of us.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    How is this possible?

I'm currently ranging from an 8 to a 14 in pants. I figure it's not me, it's them! LOL
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    One of my biggest fears is that when I have a large weight loss I will just have a lot of extra skin that will be hanging around. I know it's unhealthy to be fat but I've learned to love a fat body, I'm worried that when I lose, if my skin is loose I will hate my body. It's often been part of the reason I quite before I can even give myself a chance. I'm a little vain but it happens to the best of us.

From what I've seen on the threads in here, the loose skin slowly snaps back (for lack of a better term) after awhile. It's slow, but it does tighten back up. Don't let that worry keep you from meeting your goal!