Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Every-freaking-body brought their extra Halloween candy to work. I've had two Twix, two Butterfingers, two Milky Ways, and two Whoppers so far, and it's not even lunch time yet. Grrr!

Ya know, just cuz it's there, doesn't mean you have to eat it. :wink: There are 3 candy dishes around my office, but I refuse to waste precious delicious points on sub-par candies.

Be strong! Resist temptation and the devil shall flee! :smiley:

Being vegan is good. Can't eat any of that. :p
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Every-freaking-body brought their extra Halloween candy to work. I've had two Twix, two Butterfingers, two Milky Ways, and two Whoppers so far, and it's not even lunch time yet. Grrr!

Ya know, just cuz it's there, doesn't mean you have to eat it. :wink: There are 3 candy dishes around my office, but I refuse to waste precious delicious points on sub-par candies.

But, but, but....cheeseburgers! :'(

ptp8r5waed16.jpg
    cet.jpg 80.3K
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

But, but, but....bacon cheeseburgers! :'(

ptp8r5waed16.jpg

FTFY!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

ptp8r5waed16.jpg

FTFY!

Haven't had one of those in 21 years
  • sadiebrook223
    sadiebrook223 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't have an eating problem....I can eat a slice of pizza or a quarter of my meal and be totally satisfied...but that doesn't undo wine and beer and vodka calories.....and I can drink a bottle of wine and not even have a buzz. :(
  • quiksylver296
    Options

ptp8r5waed16.jpg

FTFY!

Either way!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

The Whoppers, Butterfingers, and Milky Ways (which used to be one of my all-time favorites) were sub-par. The Twix were totally worth it!

They usually are! Just log it, and move on.

I logged them ALL, including the fun pack of Skittles I forgot about when I was confessing earlier. I have 600 calories left for dinner. I can make it work...
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Vegan means go away chocolate! I do allow some dark chocolate here and there though, also November 1st is international vegan day! GO vegans!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

ptp8r5waed16.jpg

FTFY!

Haven't had one of those in 21 years

:cry:
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

Haha I feel this hard. I'm thanking the baby Jesus I maintain between 3000 and 3100 a day because somehow all the Reese's are MIA and mommy is having raw vegetables for dinner #shame
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »

Haha I feel this hard. I'm thanking the baby Jesus I maintain between 3000 and 3100 a day because somehow all the Reese's are MIA and mommy is having raw vegetables for dinner #shame

I confess. I want your maintenance. Mine's about 2200. You must never sit down.
  • JessicaMcB
    Options

Its nice on ridiculous Reese's days if nothing else ;) . 2 in the afternoon and I have 20k steps of life so far today lol. Been hovering between 20- 30k before runs (11 km on average 5- 6 a week) for a while now. How I stayed fat with this many small people for so long I will never know
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Its nice on ridiculous Reese's days if nothing else ;) . 2 in the afternoon and I have 20k steps of life so far today lol. Been hovering between 20- 30k before runs (11 km on average 5- 6 a week) for a while now. How I stayed fat with this many small people for so long I will never know

:o:o:o
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Miss you Quik! <3 Was it you that was saying about Powerlifting on FB the other day? You could definitely do that!

Hi, Lois!!! I miss you, too!!! <3

Yeah, hubby and I discussed me hiring a powerlifting coach. He's totally on board with it, but he got moved to night shift before I could go contact the coach. So, with son's sports, I can't make it work right now.

Awww that's a shame, I guess at least you didn't start and then have to stop? I hope this does happen though!

Me, too. I'm still doing what I can on my own at the gym, focusing on form so that if I do go to a coach he won't think I'm completely screwed up! LOL

How long do you think you will have to wait? I've 100% bailed on lifting. I wanted to get on it before Christmas, but in hindsight, I probably wont have time over Christmas soooo... New Years Resolution? I just know how much the DOMS hurt and stopping and starting is so not fun. I need to find a new gym closer to the flat.

Are you moved in now?

Yup! It was rather a dramatic exit but it happened at the beginning of October. It'll be three weeks tomorrow. :smiley:

Ah sorry I missed it but congratulations!

I'm just in the process of selling my flat and moving :(

Ooooh have you had an offer then? That has taken quite a while hasn't it?

Yes, its been ages. Its more complicated because its shared ownership, so theres a whole other vetting process any potential buyer has to go through. This is my second buyer, the first one pulled out because of the selfish neighbour who causes access difficulties to my garage. But this buyer has passed all the vetting and is so keen to get going, we may be done and dusted in 4 weeks. I am really dreading the whole packing thing

I hope this goes smoothly and the neighbor doesn't ruin it for you
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    My tiny resistance team also does their part. 125lb mommy vs. 25lb baby chest weight and 110lb double stroller lmao. It could be argued I worked for said pilfered candy ;)

mrra6fjmdsmx.jpg

Oh my gosh! What cuties! You, included ;)
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I was going to say the same thing, Quik! Also, I LOVE the expression on your littlest one's face! :lol:
  • JessicaMcB
    Options
    I was going to say the same thing, Quik! Also, I LOVE the expression on your littlest one's face! :lol:

Haha thanks all ;) . Mia was so over it at that point as she realized she would not be hand fed kit Kats she had so richly earned while in the carrier. Life is hard out there for a unicorn
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

The Whoppers, Butterfingers, and Milky Ways (which used to be one of my all-time favorites) were sub-par. The Twix were totally worth it!

White Twix *drools*
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    We "celebrated" Halloween by buying the kind of candy we like and watching scary movies on the couch, eating that same candy. No costumes. Too far out in the boonies for trick-or-treaters. It was perfect.

sounds like a delightful night.