Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I actually have two scales. One lives at work, the other at home. ;)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    It's great when lurkers come out of lurking mode! I lurked from the start of the thread until May..about 5 months..
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)

Duly noted! ;) Will you tell me your old username? It's gonna bug me all night!

Jinx!

error-program-rabbit-not-found_c_1224743.jpg
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Hi, Tami! Happy Anniversary to you as well!!

Good job bringing your scale to work, Lee Ann!

Good luck to all of you doing a 2017 reset!

I love seeing super old confessions being quoted!

Me too, but I find it kind of funny that certain ones get the most love! Like the drowning peanut butter one and eating spoonfuls of chocolate powder. I think those have been quoted HUNDREDS of times.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)

Jinx!

Rabbitjb???
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)

Jinx!

WAIT.

WAIT!

IT'S ON THE TIP OF MY BRAIN, GUYS. THIS THING IS A CLUE.

......... I can't remember. -cries-
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    But it totally had the word rabbit in it...
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    It's great when lurkers come out of lurking mode! I lurked from the start of the thread until May..about 5 months..

Me too! I think I lurked for three months before daring to post anything!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

I lug mine along every time I go to a friend's house for lunch or dinner. She probably thinks I'm insane, but she doesn't seem to mind!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Oh I remember a rabbit name too..
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)

Jinx!

Rabbitjb???

THAT WAS IT!!! Thank you Lee Ann! I was going out of my mind...
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Hey alll!
    Currently procrastinating on book keeping (I'm learning the ropes for work). I think I need another coffee soon too, I've had three but I am just lagging hard today!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I just read most of that thread and :open_mouth:

And you even missed out on the posts she edited...

One of them got caught in a quote from @quiksylver296 . That was not very kind, even if she was frustrated.

I'm not even sure what I said to make her lash out at me that way. O.o I guess she just REEEEALLY doesn't want to weigh her food. ;)

I confess that I have a food scale at work that I use. I got some funny looks at first, but now they don't even pay attention.

I've actually seen a lot of people mention this, since you spend like half of your day at work and 1-2 meals. But I know that I'd be a bit worried about the weird looks, so I can understand those who don't want to do it. Remember the reeeeally old post in this thread where a lady said she took hers to the supermarket and weighed her vegetables? ;)

I have a scale at work, which, when I was good,I used all the time. I'm not longer good and I'm home based now....
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Hey alll!
    Currently procrastinating on book keeping (I'm learning the ropes for work). I think I need another coffee soon too, I've had three but I am just lagging hard today!

Hi! Long time. :) We're trying to get to page 2017... :p
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

One of them got caught in a quote from @quiksylver296 . That was not very kind, even if she was frustrated.

I'm not even sure what I said to make her lash out at me that way. O.o I guess she just REEEEALLY doesn't want to weigh her food. ;)

I confess that I have a food scale at work that I use. I got some funny looks at first, but now they don't even pay attention.

I've actually seen a lot of people mention this, since you spend like half of your day at work and 1-2 meals. But I know that I'd be a bit worried about the weird looks, so I can understand those who don't want to do it. Remember the reeeeally old post in this thread where a lady said she took hers to the supermarket and weighed her vegetables? ;)

I have a scale at work, which, when I was good,I used all the time. I'm not longer good and I'm home based now....

Well, now you can use your home scale all the time... :p
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Where'd everybody go? :o I can't talk to myself for the next 80 pages! :D
  • orangesmartie
    Options

The truth. That's what you told her.

That reminds me of this movie quote Mr. Susie is always throwing at me (I don't know where it comes from, though).
    "The truth? THE TRUTH?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

^ I guess she couldn't handle the truth. ;)

From the film A Few Good Men
  • orangesmartie
    Options

Well, now you can use your home scale all the time... :p

Well yes.....
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

The truth. That's what you told her.

That reminds me of this movie quote Mr. Susie is always throwing at me (I don't know where it comes from, though).
    "The truth? THE TRUTH?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

^ I guess she couldn't handle the truth. ;)

From the film A Few Good Men

Ha, I figured someone would know where it came from! I'll bet even Mr. Susie doesn't remember where it came from by now. :D
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

I lug mine along every time I go to a friend's house for lunch or dinner. She probably thinks I'm insane, but she doesn't seem to mind!

I am at my mom's atm and first thing packed was the food scale lol. When I was weighing food post-surgery my MIL stared at me like I was crazy