CLOSED - Summer Biggest Loser Challenge (With Eliminations)

Options

Replies

• Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am away this weekend on my work colleague's wedding and I doubt I'm back at my house until very late on Sunday evening- I weighed 173.4 this morning, my weight has been fluctuating a lot this week - sorry no photo, I had a bit of a bombshell lat night and my head is all over the shop today xx
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi, I am away this weekend on my work colleague's wedding and I doubt I'm back at my house until very late on Sunday evening- I weighed 173.4 this morning, my weight has been fluctuating a lot this week - sorry no photo, I had a bit of a bombshell lat night and my head is all over the shop today xx

Thanks for letting us know. You could just post it EARLY Monday. Since you're in a different time zone I think that would still record it early enough for me to post and get to work on time.
  • throttlboy
    Options
    356.6 this week
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    I tried to post my picture, but it's HUGE! I even resized the picture and then tried again and still HUGE. Well, I guess I'll just put it on my profile for today. 277.2
  • Christieherron
    Options
    236 i am so excited!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to withdraw from the comp. I have been on vacay for the past 4 days. I have have been a horrible, unrelenting lush...which I am actually OK with. I just got back this afternoon and do not wish to confront the scale.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Frequently lushness makes you dehydrated and therefore lighter, don't panic, I suggest weigh, see the damage and then see how you feel, if you don't want to hit us with the numbers it's your call.

This morning I am 172.4 but I have no idea where my camera is after that wedding!

xx
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ha, ha...lushiness was not my only problem. We ate in restaruants which I know is all high in sodium. Plus, I was sick and still am from a virus that is just kicking my @SS. However, I did weigh in today and it was 178 even, up 4 lbs. Only benefit was all the walking I did from area to area.

I am "OK" with being eliminated. I have another trip in 10 days to Chicago. I think it will be the same story without the virus, I hope.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Kim, I'm really sorry your weight isn't going to plan right now, hopefully you feel better soon xx
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Kim, I'm sorry to lose you this week. I understand about the trips and things coming up...hard to maintain your discipline through all of that. I'd love to do another challenge with you though. It's been fun! If you'd like to "hang" with us in the thread to see who wins, feel free to stick around.

Christie, way to go! What a drop! Kudos.

As for me, I'm down another 3 lbs since yesterday. I knew it was water retention....I feel so much better now.

Well, I've got everyone's weigh in and will be posting the spreadsheet momentarily.
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Week6.jpg
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Okay, so we're down to the final four: Christie, Throttlboy, ilovedrinkingtea, and myself. Let's see who can really bring it for the LAST THREE WEEKS to name the WINNER!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kim, I'm sorry to lose you this week. I understand about the trips and things coming up...hard to maintain your discipline through all of that. I'd love to do another challenge with you though. It's been fun! If you'd like to "hang" with us in the thread to see who wins, feel free to stick around.

Mae, I will be starting Round 3 of the Fit to Win Elimination Contest Sept 7th. You are more than welcome to join if you would like. It's set up the same way with rewards and penalties.

Good luck everyone!!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Are we doing a challenge this week? xx
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Are we doing a challenge this week? xx
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Kim, can you post the link? I think I might like to join.

Tea, I'm calling this challenge the "Back to School Blitz". In honor of my old high school gym teacher, over the course of the week, these are your tasks:

1. Run 4 laps around a track (or one mile on a machine).
    2. Do 20 push-ups and 20 sit-ups.
    3. Jump rope for 10 minutes. (If you don't have a rope, fake it.)
    5. Do 50 jumping-jacks.

(Of course, in high school we had to do these things all at once, but you can spread them out over the week as long as you accomplish all 5 things.)
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Christie, what have you been doing? You lost a lot last week!
  • Christieherron
    Options

i started serving at the olive garden not eating much and running a lot works!
  • MightyMae1
    Options

i started serving at the olive garden not eating much and running a lot works!

If I started working at Olive Garden I would GAIN a zillion pounds in a hurry. LOL. Glad it's working for you though!!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Crickets....I hear nothing but crickets. Where are you all? How are things going? Are you interested in the Back to School challenge or have other ideas?

I'm joining another challenge that starts tomorrow. Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/312905-30ds-challenge-starting-8-15-11

Anyone interested in joining?