Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What We're Eating Weekly

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,464 Member
    B - 1/2 sonic bacon burrito
    L- salmon, quinoa, mixed veggies
    S- chicken salad, baked Lays
    1st dinner - kale salad
    2nd dinner - pork,pasta,broccoli bowl
    Maybe a snack later
  • jlavdl86
    jlavdl86 Posts: 22 Member
    Breakfast: smoothie. 1/2 cup full fat greek yogurt, 1 tbsp of peanut butter, banana, frozen mixed berries, and cashew milk.

Lunch: leftover pizza gnocchi - recipe courtesy of dailydoseofpepper.com

Snack: 1 oz cashews and plum

Dinner: 2 oz of lentil pasta, sauteed mushrooms, bell pepper, shallots with 1 tbsp of pesto and topped with 2 fried eggs.

Snack: 2 dates and 1 tbsp of peanut butter
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Breakfast: big mug of tea
    Lunch: bowl of minestrone soup
    Dinner: Blue hubbard squash soup, Caprese Chicken, red wine
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Mixed greens salad with cucumbers and snap peas with greek yogurt ranch dressing, crackers and cheese, Fiber one protein bar.
    Snack: Pretzel crisps and chobani yogurt
    Dinner: BLT sandwich and green grapes
    Night snack: 1/3 pint red velvet halo top
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Breakfast: black coffee

Lunch: Grilled pork belly, Steak, Mixed Salad, no dressing. Apple & persimmon. Dessert- big piece of pastry, donut, & cookies.

Dinner: water

My one meal a day. Yum!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,787 Member
    Breakfast: cottage cheese with pineapple (I know, I know, but I actually like it); strawberries, cherry tomatoes, and a clementine; coffee.

Lunch: will be a leftover carnitas bowl -- pork carnitas, chili-lime corn, tomatoes, rice, cheese -- and broccoli.

Dinner: braised chicken legs, roasted carrots, and green beans.

I don't plan on snacking today, but if I do it'll be pretty basic raw veggies and hummus or ranch dip.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Spinach and mushroom omlette with pepperjack cheese
    Dinner: Fajitas! I had forgotten how calorie dense these were, so may do one fajita in a tortilla and one as a salad. Or both as a salad, haven't decided yet.
    Snacks: Greek yogurt with blackberries, protein bar, small hot chocolate and a cheese stick if I do fajita salads instead
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Steel-cut oats with cashew milk, maple syrup, walnuts, and cacao nibs, blackberries, cold-brew coffee with cacao, spices, and lite coconut milk

Lunch: Roasted butternut squash puree, jalapeno cornbread, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Kitchari (red lentils and rice with vegetables and spices), edamame spelt flatbreads, probably a beer.
  • TWRUNNER32
    TWRUNNER32 Posts: 62 Member
    Breakfast: Sausage, Pepper and Spinach Egg Bake
    Lunch: Either Taco Soup or Chicken Salad Pita with raw Broccoli and dip
    Dinner: Whichever I didn't eat for lunch ;)

Snack: HB Egg, Almond/Cherry/Chocolate snack mix, clementines
  • MicheinMA
    MicheinMA Posts: 10 Member
    Breakfast-Coffee w/Almond Milk Creamer, Chobani Gili Cherry Yogurt
    Lunch-1/2 pita w/2T red pepper hummus & a ton of raw veggies, baby bell cheese
    Dinner-Grilled chicken, rice pilaf, butternut squash & steamed broccoli
    Snack-Trail mix (before class) bunch of leftover raw veggies that didn't fit in the pita
  • kt9052
    kt9052 Posts: 17 Member
    Breakfast- Protein Smoothie with banana
    Snack- Hard boiled egg and string cheese stick
    Lunch- Whole wheat pita pocket, tuna, veggie sticks with a 1 tbs of ranch/blue cheese
    Snack 2- banana
    Dinner TBD
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Breakfast: Seeded wholemeal toast, 1 banana mashed on top, crunchy sugar free peanut butter, redbush tea with soy and 1 glass orange juice.

Lunch: Berry protein smoothie, Mediterranean herb wrap, red pepper houmous, leaves, beetroot, red pepper. Red grapes.

Snack: Mixed bean salad, tofu soft cheese spread, baked herby sweet potato, cherry tomatoes, glass soy milk.

Dinner: Mongolian 'beef' seitan & millet

Snack: Berry protein smoothie
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Post-Run Snack: Quest bar

Breakfast: Green chili egg casserole + toast

Lunch: Salmon dill spread on rice cakes with cucumbers and cottage cheese + orange

PM Snack: Greek yogurt + Fiber One cereal

Dinner: Carnitas tacos TACO TUESDAY HOOOORAHHHHH
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Morning Snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries
    Lunch: Omelette with spinach and mushrooms OR a BBQ tofu salad, haven't decided yet
    Afternoon snack: Either a cheese stick or Starbucks (haven't been in a while and it's double star day!)
    Dinner: Leftover fajita mix over rice
    Dessert: Godiva chocolate pudding
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
    Lunch: Mixed greens salad with cucumbers and greek yogurt ranch dressing, crackers and cheese and a peanut butter chocolate chip Lara Bar
    Snack: Peach Chobani and pretzel crisps
    Dinner: No idea, eating at my in laws
    Night Snack: 1/3 pint halo top
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Bfast: 1/2 a PBJ and an apple
    Snack: Red Velvet Power Crunch bar
    Lunch: 2 corn thins spread with Greek yogurt cream cheese, topped with 2 oz. deli turkey with pickles on the side
    Dinner: smoky beef and bacon chili (so good) with some shredded cheddar and tortilla chips
    S: plain Greek yogurt and frozen berries
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,787 Member
    Breakfast: cottage cheese, mini-bagel with garden vegetable cream cheese, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, coffee.

Lunch: random leftover assortment from the fridge, because it's jam-packed with Tupperware right now.

Dinner: basic red-sauce pasta, steamed zucchini.

Clearly, I need to grocery shop, but I'm going to put it off as long as possible because I am extremely lazy.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Steel-cut oats with cashew milk, maple syrup, walnuts, and cacao nibs

Lunch: Roasted butternut squash puree, jalapeno cornbread, shredded cabbage and sliced jalapenos, edamame spelt flatbread, homemade sesame flax crackers, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Miso soup with chard, black-eyed peas with sweet potatoes, peas, and picante sauce
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Pre Workout: 6 rice cakes topped w/ PB protein sludge and Strawberry Jelly

Post Workout: 2 toasted crumpets topped w/ PB protein sludge and Strawberry Jelly

Lunch: 7oz baked chicken thighs, 4oz broccoli, and 28g walnuts

Dinner: 7oz baked chicken thighs, and 4oz broccoli

Bedtime: Giant bowl of homemade Protein Pudding/Sludge: 2 scoops chocolate casein protein, 12g powdered PB, 5g cocoa powder, 12g sf pudding mix, 92g egg whites, 2 tbs whipped cream cheese. Mixed (electric hand mixer) w/ some water until its a pudding consistency, then place in freezer for about 15-20 min. Then I top it was 100g of Breyers vanilla ice cream, some walden farms chocolate & caramel syrup and 30g of PB Chocolate Cheerios. This has been a staple in my diet the past few months and its a great way to end the day!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Breakfast: Black coffee and Think Thin caramel fudge protein bar

Lunch: Cobb Salad: Spinach, lettuce, tomato, bacon, hard boiled egg, avocado, blue cheese, grilled chicken, yogurt ranch dressing

Dinner: Cheese steak stuffed portobello mushroom and roasted butternut squash, glass of wine

Snacks: 2% Fage yogurt, canned punpkin, vanilla whey protein powder and pumpkin pie spice; Heshey's kisses, Teavana Youthberry tea