What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• GirlWithCookies
    GirlWithCookies Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Nature's Promise sweet Italian chicken sausage with red potatoes

Lunch: chicken salad, kale and spinach salad with homemade Whole 30 ranch

Dinner: Italian-seasoned chicken with carrots and riced cauliflower/sweet potato

Snacks: probably a late-night breakfast of scrambled egg with salsa and avocado
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 egg omelet with onion, mushrooms, bean sprouts & Sriracha, black coffee
    Lunch: 3 decidedly unhealthy steak fingers dipped in white gravy, 1/2 roll & pea salad (lunch out with my dad)
    Dinner: black beans with salsa mixed in, steamed broccoli
    Snack: string cheese, 1/2 vegan peanut butter bar
  • trenicholls
    trenicholls Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: brown sugar and maple oatmeal with fresh huckleberries with a glass of milk and mug of coffee black with one sugar to go.

Lunch: hard boiled egg, fresh garden salad with fat free italian dressing, an apple and a banana.

Dinner: sole fillet, one potatoe, diced and fried with onion and garlic and red chilli peppers, and frozen veggies (carrots, green beans, corn, and peas) used a little margarine and oil. Washed it down with a cup of milk and a big glass of lemon water.

Snack: another apple
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Meal 1: whatever fruit I have in the house
    Meal 2: whatever vegetables I have that I can steam. Usually have lettuce to go along with it as well
    Meal 3 (whatever I eat if I’m still hungry after meal 2): airpopped popcorn or more fruit
  • OatmealBowl
    OatmealBowl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: cheerios, banana, almond milk; coffee
    Snack: Quaker breakfast flats
    Lunch: asada tacos, mandarin orange
    Snack: rice cake
    Dinner: taco salad dressed with lime. side of fresh tortilla chips
  • Movemoreguy22
    Movemoreguy22 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Mine is a little different..
    Breakfast 100g oats with semi milk and then homemade fat shake which is 700kcals

Snack 1 is 75g mixed nuts and raisins 2xsquares dark chocolate and a Apple.

Lunch is 250g mince and 100g pasta with sauce. 250g yogurt and fat shake 700cal but will drink slower till i go to bed

Snack 2 Is banana 2x rice cake with peanut butter and protein shake with milk.

Dinner will be chicken curry with 70g rice

Snack 3 is 500g yogurt with berries..

And yeah I'm only 10 stone 7
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with cheese and red pepper, a banana, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Parent lunch at my 6 year olds school. So. Super cheesy french bread pizza (cheesy garlic bread from what I can tell?!?), brocolli, orange smiles :smile: and a protein bar when I get back to work
    Snack: Yoplait 100 greek yogurt, cocoa dusted almonds
    Dinner: Chili, noodles and sour cream and a caramel delite gs cookie
    Late snack: 1/3 pint halo top
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cold pizza
    Lunch: Smoked chicken breast and broccoli
    Dinner: Something with ground turkey...
    Dessert: Probably Cadbury mini-eggs
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Raw cookie dough (garbanzo beans mixed with maple syrup, oats, and chocolate chips)

Lunch: Tofu poke bowl, roasted cauliflower and radishes

Dinner: Cubano sandwich (marinated seitan, vegan ham and havarti, mustard, pickles)
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Lunch: Not entirely sure yet, probably greek yogurt with leftover veggies from last night
    Dinner: Thai tofu curry, probably with riced cauliflower
    Snacks: Greek yogurt this morning, hazelnut mocha macchiato this afternoon from Starbucks, possibly almond butter cookies if I manage to make them today
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: fried egg with Panola hot sauce, 1 multigrain waffle with sugar free syrup, black coffee
    Lunch: 1 cup couscous with onions & spices, 2 stuffed grape leaves, "chocolate milkshake" made of 1 chopped frozen banana and 1/2 cup almond milk with some baking cocoa thrown in
    Dinner: seared tofu with homemade BBQ sauce, steamed mixed veggies, roasted potatoes
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: chicken and avocado
    Lunch: spinach, butter lettuce, grape tomatoes and shrimp with bolthouse ranch (LIFE CHANGING)
    Dinner: tilapia with asparagus, broccoli, parsley, zucchini, and jasmine rice with butter
    Snacks: strawberries, blackberries, carrot sticks
    Dessert: weekly cycle between marigold protein bars, ff yogurt + sf ff pudding mix and ben & jerry's fro yo
  • gen724
    gen724 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 Slice french bread with 1/2 avocado, 1 cup strawberries, coffee w/ creamer
    Lunch: Greek meatballs with 1/2 cup couscous, crumbled feta cheese
    Dinner: Likely a protein bar or the leftover meatballs with cauliflower rice
    Snacks: orange/fruit
  • jakemcdaneld
    jakemcdaneld Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee
    Mid-morning: Coconut Almond oatmeal
    Lunch: Chicken breast, an apple and PB
    Mid-afternoon: Protein bar and Monster Ultra Zero
    Dinner: Steak and sweet potato

You've got 405lbs on the bar in your profile pic...how the heck are you lifting what I would consider a very respectable weight for a female with that diet!?!

Very impressive! *Thumbs up*
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - oatmeal with melted cheese, salt, and pepper

Lunch - egg and cheese burrito, Moro blood orange, vanilla pudding

Dinner - spaghetti

Snack - probably veggie straws
  • txngus
    txngus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    #keto

Breakfast: 2 eggs, cheddar, small avocado
    Lunch: Beef Stroganoff w/ Miracle Noodles
    Snack: String Cheese and unsalted cashews
    Dinner: Beef and walnut gorgonzola salad *YUM*
  • jillij7
    jillij7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    B - granola w/almond milk & protein powder, clementine, black coffee
    L-honey garlic chicken with roasted broccoli & sweet potato (meal prep)
    S - hard boiled egg w/clementine
    D-Halibut w/cold chickpea salad & green beans
  • sweetjen8302
    sweetjen8302 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Premier protein shake (I find these easy to grab and run out the door)
    Lunch: ran out and got a Bao Bowl with salmon and zoodles instead of rice (had to add a little spicy mayo!)
    Dinner: Chicken and asparagus.
  • DragonHasTheSapphire
    DragonHasTheSapphire Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Post Great Grains instant hot cereal, Greek Gods plain yogurt full fat, 2 tbsp of organic ground flaxseed,1 cup of unsweetened almond milk

Lunch: 2 slices of 100% whole grain bread from Nature's Own, 2 tbsp of Santa Cruz organic peanut butter, 2 cups of Skinny pop, 1 serving of Mott's unsweetened applesauce, 1 large banana

Snacks: 1 slice of 100% whole wheat bread, 1 slice of Diaya vegan cheese, 1 cup of almond milk

Dinner: Haven't decided yet. So far I have around 1200-1300ish calories. Few more hundred to go for maintenance.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Two fried eggs and salsa on whole wheat toast. Black coffee.

Slice of cheese pizza and a garden salad with a splash of red-wine vinegar. Diet Coke.

Tea.

2 grilled cheese sandwiches and a bowl of tomato soup. Water.