True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    I confess I got a smidge drunk last night and ordered Dominos with triple cheese on it. And by a smidge drunk I mean, I passed out where the guy had to call me to wake me up at the door.

I stayed up and ate the whole thing obviously but I had to put in an hour of cardio to calm the one down on the left side of my shoulder.

I drunk ate taco bell this weekend :'(o:)

But at the time it was soooo good yes? This was a first for me, if you ever get Dominos, I don't even know how much it was extra but get the triple cheese.

n2a2qgvpld2i.png
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I confess I got a smidge drunk last night and ordered Dominos with triple cheese on it. And by a smidge drunk I mean, I passed out where the guy had to call me to wake me up at the door.

I stayed up and ate the whole thing obviously but I had to put in an hour of cardio to calm the one down on the left side of my shoulder.

Pfft you two, I eat like that without drinking.

*sob*

What was crazy was I looked at the mickey, and I had drank maybe, not even half?! I was just really hungry and tired I think and got pretty tipsy quick.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

*sob*

What was crazy was I looked at the mickey, and I had drank maybe, not even half?! I was just really hungry and tired I think and got pretty tipsy quick.

Sorry that was the roofie that I slipped in. It must have worked.
  • projectsix

*sob*

I had a really vulgar joke but I'm working with my therapist on being a better adult.
  • RunHardBeStrong

*sob*

I had a really vulgar joke but I'm working with my therapist on being a better adult.

:# being a better adult is no fun!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Woo hurts my feelings every time and confuses me because typically everything I post is brilliant

Hugz

I'll have 2 please :p
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I’m going out in public wearing leggings. I’ve always worn a skirt or something over them but this time I’m not.

1. Is this a midlife crisis?
    b. I feel naked
  • projectsix
    I’m going out in public wearing leggings. I’ve always worn a skirt or something over them but this time I’m not.

b. I feel naked

*cough* SELFIE THREAD *cough*

........ ahem.
  • RunHardBeStrong

b. I feel naked

Are you wearing undergarments?

*asking for a friend
  • projectsix

b. I feel naked

Are you wearing undergarments?

*asking for a friend

^I'm the friend she's asking for

Probably unnecessary to admit that. Sort of defeats.. oh carry on.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Hahha! Y’all have my back.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited March 2018

b. I feel naked

Will you take a photo of yourself dipping a french fry in a milkshake?
  • projectsix
    giphy.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Okay I don’t have a full length mirror but pretend there’s one on this wall

khizpacez91u.jpeg

You look great! I almost didn't see you!