September 2018 Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Had to work until 2215 last night, got to bed by 2300 though. Up early, 0530,for PT session, upper body and core, then out the door for a long slow run as I have kinda flex hours at work when I need it. 5.07 miles in 1:03:13 which included the cool down walk. Temperature in the low 70's with 94% humidity, felt almost like it was misting during the run. Splits were great 13:26, 12:29, 12:09, 12:10 and 11:37. Mile 4 would have been negative split as well but for the traffic light. I think the new shoes are gonna work out just fine. Going to attempt a tempo run tomorrow, aiming for 11 minute/miles consistently for 3-4 miles after .5 mile warm-up. On the not wanting to have a phone with I use an Samsung Gear 2 which stores music, and run information as well.
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Love the monthly answers and race reports. Congratulations, everyone! And wtg @katharmonic on the sled; that must have felt wonderful!

Yes, all those in the path of the hurricane, please stay safe.

Those racing weight charts were a bummer. I haven't been the "non-runner" weight of 140 since I was in my teens. I've already blocked out the leanest weight it suggested. I also like ice cream too much for it to ever be attainable.

Today: 1.93 miles - C25K Week 4 Day 2
    MTD: 9.69 / 25 miles
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    No run this morning because the power was cut so the street lights were out. I don't own a headlamp so no run for me without street lighting. Ill do a gentle 5k tomorrow, and my long 10k run on Friday morning - Hubby is away over the weekend. One advantage of knowing you can do 10k in less than an hour means you know you can get it in on a Friday morning.

Thinking of everyone in the path of the hurricane! sounds pretty scary.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    @juliet3455 Without a doubt, 369/1500. ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ.
    ..../ ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ