What We're Eating

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited December 2018
    Breakfast: 2 cups of milky oolong green tea

Lunch: Avocalado shake: (whole avocado, big hand full of baby spinach, big hand full of kale, coconut water, coconut juice, lime juice, pomegranate juice, coconut oil, frozen pineapples, frozen mangoes, ice

Dinner: Avocado Caesar salad, chicken Alfredo, water to drink

After dinner dessert/late night snack: gala or honey crisp apple maybe a bit of mint chocolate ice cream
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: fried egg, 1 slice toast with grape jelly, black coffee
    Lunch: spicy chicken pad Thai with extra vegetables
    Snack: "skinny" raspberry latte from a local coffee shop
    Dinner: pork enchilada with verde sauce (a la carte) and a few tortilla chips

One of those "all of the dining out" days today but I made it work!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited December 2018
    Breakfast: cup of coffee with 1 tablespoon of Almond Joy and 1/2 tablespoon of Reese's Cup coffee cream

Lunch: 2 cups of milky oolong green tea

Dinner: Caesar salad, cup of Lobster bisque soup, 1/2 or so loaded baked potato (bacon, cheese, chives, sour cream), crab legs, lobster tail (dripped in ghee and lemon), fried shrimps, one cheese biscuit. (Red Lobster Ultimate Feast) water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack: bowl of red/green/black grapes and a cup of chocolate ice cream
  • OddDitty
    OddDitty Posts: 248 Member
    For breakfast I had a waffle (small); a fried egg (not in grease) and some faux coffee.

Lunch was my own rendition of Chicken Shawarma, made in an Instant Pot, with homemade, lower calorie/low sodium naan and 1 oz crumbled goat cheese, cucumber and tomato.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2018
    Breakfast: Lots of coffee with tons of coffee syrup, almond milk, truvia
    Lunch: salad with onion, tomato, roasted zucchini and my myriad of spices/dressings, turkey sandwich on rye bread lettuce tomato onion, guldens mustard
    Snack?: More coffee with coffee syrup almond milk truvia
    Dinner: Whole pizza from Blaze pizza with pepperoni, green peppers, onions, olives, banana peppers
    Snack: 3 huge bowls of chocolate protein pudding, 4oz lenny and larry apple pie cookie, 2oz lenny larry snickerdoodle cookie
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: boiled egg, 1/2 orange, hash browns & black coffee
    Lunch: bowl of lentils and curried carrot & raisin salad
    Dinner: 2 eggs scrambled with several large button mushrooms, spinach & onion, a vegetarian sausage patty, and 2 fresh baked chocolate chip scones plus some Earl Grey tea.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    edited December 2018
    B- 2 slices gluten free Hawaiian bread, toasted, with Earth Balance spread, banana, tea with Fairlife milk.
    L- PB&J sandwich, baked chips, water, tea w/milk.
    D- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, broccoli.
    S- Yasso peanut butter bar

• RoosterDJC
    RoosterDJC Posts: 93 Member
    BREAKFAST:
    Organifi green juice
    Coffee
    Almond milk / cream

LUNCH:
    Pile of baked snap peas
    Half cup of spaghetti sauce
    Turkey meatball
    Handful of blueberries
    Handful of unsalted nuts
    (almonds, pecans, macadamia, pumpkin seeds)
    Lots of water

DINNER:
    Appetizer – Broccoli florets in hummus dip
    Spinach as a salad
    One roma tomato
    Half an avocado
    Shaved parmesan
    Olives
    Homemade Ranch
    Lots of water or tea

DESSERT:
    Apple
    Packet of Rx almond butter

AFTER 8PM:
    Coffee or tea
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast: Avocalado shake: (whole avocado, big hand full of baby spinach, big hand full of kale, coconut water, coconut juice, lime juice, pomegranate juice, coconut oil, frozen pineapples, frozen mangoes, ice

Lunch: 1.5 Polish sausages w/grilled onions on bun w/mustard, fries and ketchup & hot sauce, Sierra mist pop (12 oz can)

Dinner: Avocalado shake: (whole avocado, big hand full of baby spinach, big hand full of kale, coconut water, coconut juice, lime juice, pomegranate juice, coconut oil, frozen pineapples, frozen mangoes, ice

Dessert/late night snack Large apple (gala or honey crisp) or large pomegranate
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: lemon Greek yogurt, black coffee
    Lunch: tuna melt with celery, onion & Worcestershire sauce, a few baby carrots
    Snack: 1 chocolate chip scone & Earl Grey tea
    Dinner: homemade calzone with mushrooms, peppers, olives, onions & provolone and marinara sauce for dipping
  • firlena227
    firlena227 Posts: 86 Member
    Breakfast: cheese & bacon pastry, coffee & milk.
    Lunch: sweet potato & coconut soup, greek yoghurt & honey
    Dinner: jacket potato & beans
    Snacks: grapes, probably chocolate as well (I had my baby 3 weeks ago & was given A LOT of chocolates from friends & family when she was born... gotta keep my calories up for breastfeeding, right?!!!😊😊)
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Normally

Breakfast: coffee and fruit (grapes and berries)

Snacks: hummus and flaxseed crackers with grape tomatoes. White cheddar Cheetos, grapes, string cheese.

Lunch: chicken salad (spinach, grape tomatoes, Queso Fresco cheese, honey and balsamic vinegar, rotisserie chicken), or a flatOut salad wrap.

Dinner: lean meat, or crab and shrimp salad, salad, or tacos (depending on what I make for dinner or once a week buy out).

Bets off when I have cravings once a month. 😕 then I eat more carbs, peanut butter m&ms, halo top icecream.

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Today's going to be good, I think!

Breakfast: basic smoothie (yogurt, milk, frozen fruit, frozen spinach), coffee.

Lunch: either leftover zuppa Toscana or leftover chili mac.

Dinner: melted Fontina on toast; raw broccoli, cucumber, tomatoes, and carrots with ranch dip.

Snacks: candycane Joe-Joes (the box seems unending), sunflower seeds, pears.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Tofu sandwich with avocado and red onion

Lunch: Chickpea salad with celery and jalapeno

Dinner: Jamaican curry with kidney beans, tomatoes, collard greens, and sweet potatoes

Snack: Coffee with coconut nog, cinnamon raisin bagel
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    Green oatmeal (1 scoop of Amazing Grass Green Superfood Organic Powder with Wheat Grass and Greens), steel cut oats, butter and coconut oil, a few almonds and pecans, nice amount/loaded with chopped bananas (with some green on it--not fully ripe) apples, blackberries, mangoes, strawberries, blueberries--sounds gross, but is ULTRA YUMMY and super filling.

Lunch: 2 cups of green milky oolong tea

Dinner: kale and brussel sprout salad, truffle mac and cheese, seared salmon fillet, charred lemon parmesan broccolini

Dessert or late night snack: Large apple (gala or honey crisp) or large pomegranate
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member

May I have some details about this? It sounds amazing.

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    avskk wrote: »

May I have some details about this? It sounds amazing.

It's a new recipe I tried. It's easy and I really liked it. It was pretty good right away, but even better after it had a chance to sit overnight and soak up the dressing.

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/10/chickpea-salad-cumin-celery-easy-recipe.html

I decided to add jalapeno because I love heat. >:)

• JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Breakfast: 2 egg white muffins with turkey sausage and bell peppers
    Lunch: chicken fajitas (only 1 tortilla shell, ate the rest by it's self) and mexican rice and far too much chips and salsa
    Dinner: nothing, I'll still be having the chips & salsa sweats
    Snack: maybe some popcorn later on this evening
  • seltzermint555
    Actual breakfast: coffee & hard boiled egg
    Work meeting "breakfast": blueberry cake donut & coffee
    Lunch: thinly sliced roast beef, collard greens & green beans
    Dinner: brown beans & 1 corn muffin with butter
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, chobani blueberry yogurt with fresh blueberries added in
    Lunch: Leftover chicken, bacon, and mushroom pasta
    Snack: 1/2 cup of pineapple
    Dinner: Italian sausage, egg, and veggie breakfast skillet, probably over some kind of potatoes