Options

Replies

• taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Clearly, I can't be matched... or maybe I can't be matched 🤔

Funny that you should pop in at just this EXACT moment. I didn't realize that you wanted a match. But since you do and since we have a jilted man rebouncing like a rubber biscuit, I hereby declare that @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings and @standenvernet to be matched now and forever more.

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

OK, @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings ... How can I disappoint you? Do you have a shopping list or a questionnaire that we could use to evaluate my inadequacies?

Well @standenvernet ... I'm almost always in a state of disappointment, so don't take it personally ;) but let's play...

Here are a few questions for you:

1. If you had to give up one of your senses, which one would you choose and why?
    2. Are you a Taurus?
    3. Do you tend to go for the damsel in distress type or the Queen of her own domain type?
    4. If you had to become an inanimate object for a year, what object would you choose to be?
    5. What song do you absolutely have to crank to 10 and sing along to?

And finally... would you still be interested if I looked like this.... ?
    895znri44jb2.jpg

Easy peasy, and thanks...

To get to the meat of the matter :
    1. If you had to give up one of your senses, which one would you choose and why? Smell, I'd give-up smell. People say I smell too much anyway, so I'm sure I wouldn't miss that one much.

2. Are you a Taurus? No, over time I've become disenchanted with many of Ford's products; however, plenty of folks do feel that I'm full of bull in many ways, so perhaps I'm still qualified

3. Do you tend to go for the damsel in distress type or the Queen of her own domain type? This one can be quite deep, but... aren't these two attributes kinda interdependent? I mean, a true "Queen" is functionally crippled by her isolation from the realities of day-to-day life, which would essentially render her into a "damsel in distress", but with a superiority complex. To look at a this from the "damsel in distress" angle, I've often noted that many people in distress are NOT helpless, but simply on a patch of rough ground; for this class of person, I'm helpful AF. However, the classic "damsel in distress" is probably just kinda unaware of her reality placing them on the same grounds as a "Queen", except maybe without the superiority complex. That may be from the Internet though.

4. If you had to become an inanimate object for a year, what object would you choose to be? Hmmm, excellent question. Perhaps a temperamental doorknob on a highly visible bathroom door in a very busy library. It could be good times to grant access to those people that are in need, and just "not" allow the door to open for a few unfortunate (but fully deserving) individuals that may provide a good show for all to appreciate.

5. What song do you absolutely have to crank to 10 and sing along to? This can change in a moment and/or several times a day. I have no particular allegiance to any one song (though I do feel weird not standing and cranking the USA's national anthem when it comes around). This ↓↓↓ happened to be playing just now, and it was loud -- is that any help?
    Oh, and for that pic... Bring dem eyes; we can definitely talk about it
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

Funny that you should pop in at just this EXACT moment. I didn't realize that you wanted a match. But since you do and since we have a jilted man rebouncing like a rubber biscuit, I hereby declare that @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings and @standenvernet to be matched now and forever more.

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

OK, @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings ... How can I disappoint you? Do you have a shopping list or a questionnaire that we could use to evaluate my inadequacies?

Well @standenvernet ... I'm almost always in a state of disappointment, so don't take it personally ;) but let's play...

1. If you had to give up one of your senses, which one would you choose and why?
    2. Are you a Taurus?
    3. Do you tend to go for the damsel in distress type or the Queen of her own domain type?
    4. If you had to become an inanimate object for a year, what object would you choose to be?

895znri44jb2.jpg

1. If you had to give up one of your senses, which one would you choose and why? Smell, I'd give-up smell. People say I smell too much anyway, so I'm sure I wouldn't miss that one much.

2. Are you a Taurus? No, over time I've become disenchanted with many of Ford's products; however, plenty of folks do feel that I'm full of bull in many ways, so perhaps I'm still qualified

3. Do you tend to go for the damsel in distress type or the Queen of her own domain type? This one can be quite deep, but... aren't these two attributes kinda interdependent? I mean, a true "Queen" is functionally crippled by her isolation from the realities of day-to-day life, which would essentially render her into a "damsel in distress", but with a superiority complex. To look at a this from the "damsel in distress" angle, I've often noted that many people in distress are NOT helpless, but simply on a patch of rough ground; for this class of person, I'm helpful AF. However, the classic "damsel in distress" is probably just kinda unaware of her reality placing them on the same grounds as a "Queen", except maybe without the superiority complex. That may be from the Internet though.

4. If you had to become an inanimate object for a year, what object would you choose to be? Hmmm, excellent question. Perhaps a temperamental doorknob on a highly visible bathroom door in a very busy library. It could be good times to grant access to those people that are in need, and just "not" allow the door to open for a few unfortunate (but fully deserving) individuals that may provide a good show for all to appreciate.

5. What song do you absolutely have to crank to 10 and sing along to? This can change in a moment and/or several times a day. I have no particular allegiance to any one song (though I do feel weird not standing and cranking the USA's national anthem when it comes around). This ↓↓↓ happened to be playing just now, and it was loud -- is that any help?

Hmmm.... ok. Let's see what we got...
    Cheesy dad jokes, over thinks everything, a bit pervy and into electronica... there's potential here so long as you are into daddy issues and come bearing gifts like diamonds and glow sticks ;):D

You're a good sport Stan! :)
  • taco_inspector
    edited January 2019
    Options

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

2. Are you a Taurus?

895znri44jb2.jpg

D'awww Geeze ... :flowerforyou: :heart:

wanna cookie? :cookie:
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

2. Are you a Taurus?

895znri44jb2.jpg

Yes please! 😊
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

2. Are you a Taurus?

895znri44jb2.jpg

Yes please! 😊

Umm, ever since everyone started calling @cookingwithcumin "Cookie" .... Well, that takes on a whole different meaning...
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

2. Are you a Taurus?

895znri44jb2.jpg

Yes please! 😊

Umm, ever since everyone started calling @cookingwithcumin "Cookie" .... Well, that takes on a whole different meaning...

This cookie don't crumble hunny, it stays solid 4 life

Never doubted that for a second
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused, is this thread a free for all now? If so cool

About the nickname aspect of this thread...sorta, maybe not at all a nickname train of thought

My name is a quite common name with several variations. I often get people calling the numerous variations, and often making some of them super awkward to say. I also have people who have known me for years and call me random names that make no sense at all (Kate, Jessica)...who?

My brother has a nickname for me that is totally random too, it's for my "alter ego" who often shows her face if I've been drinking or sleepwalking.
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

About the nickname aspect of this thread...sorta, maybe not at all a nickname train of thought

My name is a quite common name with several variations. I often get people calling the numerous variations, and often making some of them super awkward to say. I also have people who have known me for years and call me random names that make no sense at all (Kate, Jessica)...who?

My brother has a nickname for me that is totally random too, it's for my "alter ego" who often shows her face if I've been drinking or sleepwalking.

The officials have appeared to abanadoned their posts instead of managing the chaos of the thread and letting it spiral into it's own special thing.
  • taco_inspector
    Options

Interesting though is that the nicknames being explored here are all used as verbs == Kate / Jessica really aren't the same as a Bob, Peg, and the like.
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Interesting though is that the nicknames being explored here are all used as verbs == Kate / Jessica really aren't the same as a Bob, Peg, and the like.

It's funny to me to because they are nothing remotely like my real name, and my real name gets all sorts of variants, it's ridiculous to me!
    I've become so used to these people calling me these names I respond, can't be bothered to correst them anymore!
  • Vikka_V
    Options

The officials have appeared to abanadoned their posts instead of managing the chaos of the thread and letting it spiral into it's own special thing.

Excellent point!
    The random free for all seems to have been encouraged!
    We can fork this shyt up!
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

please sharsies🙏 my alter drinking ego is named Lola....she was a showngirl......💃..... I'm dead serious too, most of my friends call me Lola when we drink.....but that was many years ago when I used to have a life....🙍
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    @tinak33 wrote: »

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

Hey @SwannySez , I keep on going direct to voicemail here -- It seems that I've driven-of another prospect. (go figure :disappointed: )

Thanks for trying man; I'll just head off for @slimgirljo15 's basement

Psh.....
    @Nicksmom106 and I both claimed you early on, but that went right over your head, apparently..... :'(

🙌that's right sister!🤗...and I would like to cordially invite you and your SO to dinner theater at me and my SOs house of holy sock puppets🙋 @MistressSara will entertain you with her quick wits and charms while explaining the rules

....Our Tip of the triangle @Mr_Healthy_Habits will perform for us all with his many MANY manly macho cute kitty costumes and extortions....which is why Mistress and I are always smiling 👯...happy wives happy lives fellas!(ahem... @standenvernet might wanna pay attention sir😁)

I will whip up a big meal of Turkey and box of wine....and maybe soup...no! No soup for you.(too salty)...🤷 and when you're too tired to drive home you can stay over in your own corner and even yell out a command or twenty.....our Mr. Is the bestest!!❤🕺❤...that's why we will never EVER let him go....that and the little tracker we placed somewhere he can't reach😈....believe me not an easy task!🙄😏 But please come we will be thrilled for you to JOIN us......❤❤❤ 💃🕺💃.
    tinak33 wrote: »

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

Hey @SwannySez , I keep on going direct to voicemail here -- It seems that I've driven-of another prospect. (go figure :disappointed: )

Psh.....
    @Nicksmom106 and I both claimed you early on, but that went right over your head, apparently..... :'(

🙌that's right sister!🤗...and I would like to cordially invite you and your SO to dinner theater at me and my SOs house of holy sock puppets🙋 @MistressSara will entertain you with her quick wits and charms while explaining the rules

....Our Tip of the triangle @Mr_Healthy_Habits will perform for us all with his many MANY manly macho cute kitty costumes and extortions....which is why Mistress and I are always smiling 👯...happy wives happy lives fellas!(ahem... @standenvernet might wanna pay attention sir😁)

I will whip up a big meal of Turkey and box of wine....and maybe soup...no! No soup for you.(too salty)...🤷 and when you're too tired to drive home you can stay over in your own corner and even yell out a command or twenty.....our Mr. Is the bestest!!❤🕺❤...that's why we will never EVER let him go....that and the little tracker we placed somewhere he can't reach😈....believe me not an easy task!🙄😏 But please come we will be thrilled for you to JOIN us......❤❤❤ 💃🕺💃.

What do you say, @RhiAnLewis17 ???
    Wanna join??? Sounds fun!
    And think of all the commands we could come up wiht for @Mr_Healthy_Habits !!

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

Psh.....

@tinak33 Ooooh I'm all a fluster. Count me in!

th?id=OGC.651219bb4c93f2b60fbf1c4927d9de65&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2ft3Mzdx0SA3Eis%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=nfOxQzlmguNTwiSDlkyV2w

Well I don't know about the kitty costumes 😐
    But the extortion part sounds hot 😏 😂
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

Psh.....

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

Psh.....

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

Psh.....

@tinak33 Ooooh I'm all a fluster. Count me in!

th?id=OGC.651219bb4c93f2b60fbf1c4927d9de65&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2ft3Mzdx0SA3Eis%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=nfOxQzlmguNTwiSDlkyV2w

Well I don't know about the kitty costumes 😐
    But the extortion part sounds hot 😏 😂

That's why we're a good trio bae!🤗 we push (your)each other's boundaries....it keeps it real boo😍😘🤗🙌🙀😹
  • Vikka_V
    Options

please sharsies🙏 my alter drinking ego is named Lola....she was a showngirl......💃..... I'm dead serious too, most of my friends call me Lola when we drink.....but that was many years ago when I used to have a life....🙍

Do the messages work here? Totally will try!

Otherwise I may take this to the voice thread and tell you all the random variations I get and let you guess my actual name!

Gonna message you, let me know if it doesnt work