My bf cheated on me

Replies

• 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Hey guys!!! I have an update if you guys haven't heard enough. So he finally accepted the idea that he was talking to my friend...... But now he's saying that its her fault for being there for him when he was hurting after I betrayed him and lied to him about which friend I was out with... That she said caring words to him and that it was her fault he ever went out with her.. Because she was nice to him...He also said he didn't want to be with her because of me.. .... HE IS SO FULL OF *kitten*. She rejected him. She even showed me textual evidence.......

If he sends anything else you should just respond with this song.

https://youtu.be/WS2WLrRShO8
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Hey guys!!! I have an update if you guys haven't heard enough. So he finally accepted the idea that he was talking to my friend...... But now he's saying that its her fault for being there for him when he was hurting after I betrayed him and lied to him about which friend I was out with... That she said caring words to him and that it was her fault he ever went out with her.. Because she was nice to him...He also said he didn't want to be with her because of me.. .... HE IS SO FULL OF *kitten*. She rejected him. She even showed me textual evidence.......

Seriously, unless this is now a source of amusement for you, wish him away to the corn field.

This thread has made me want cheesecake more than I was already craving it! :p
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member

Blaming her, that's what narcissists do.
  • glassyo
    glassyo wrote: »

Seriously, unless this is now a source of amusement for you, wish him away to the corn field.

This thread has made me want cheesecake more than I was already craving it! :p
    I don't feel pain anymore. I just find amusing how he's trying everything to save himself.. Everything. I'm laughing now. It's fun seeing him sink in his own lies.

Good. I'm proud of you. :)
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    RivenV wrote: »
    Am I allowed to post pics of texts if I can cross out the bad words?

I don't mean to sound harsh but what ever happenned to picking up the phone and talking to eachother instead of texting? I'm sorry this is happening to you but sometimes personal problems like that require personal solutions. Not public attention.

I dunno. Maybe the same thing that happened to sending Telegrams or writing letters? And maybe whatever works best for you, regarding personal problems, isn't what works best for everyone. How about not drawing public attention to yourself while also not putting down someone else for asking for help? I'm sorry you have to deal with a stranger's issues, but you know you don't have to, right?

OP, you're gorgeous, and this guy is a clown. If there's nothing irreplaceable at his place, just block his number and cease any/all contact with him. For real. He's gas-lighting you and making you doubt your friendships. No one needs that *kitten*.

Didn’t you just do what you said she shouldn’t be doing? “Drawing public attention to yourself while putting down someone else” 🤷‍♀️

Fight! Fight! FIGHT!

No no no... I’m a lover not a fighter ❤️
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Update: He is trying to win me back with gifts/ jewelry. He stopped cussing. Started calling me his " beautiful persian queen" and seems to finally understand that I would never take him back after what he did. And at this point, still not a single " I'm sorry."
  • glassyo
    You should reply to his next text with this gif
    5opybzoukvxs.gif

This is magical.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Update: He is trying to win me back with gifts/ jewelry. He stopped cussing. Started calling me his " beautiful persian queen" and seems to finally understand that I would never take him back after what he did. And at this point, still not a single " I'm sorry."

Wow. You'd think he wouldn't have all sorts of spare cash to spend on gifts and jewelry for you what with all those out-of-wedlock offspring he brought into the world that he owes child support payments to...

He's broke. Works 2 jobs. Has to pay child support. Has his kids 2 days a week. Didn't really have time for me but I was accepting. He is the second guy I've dated and imma be honest with you, I didn't think dating a guy with kids was so hard. I was never a priority. Literally 2 days before he decided we needed a break, the tire on his old *kitten* car blew out and He had to buy one and he couldn't afford it. He spent 3 months saving for a 1000 dollar car. I offered to help with some of it... Good thing I didn't 😁😂 since I'm spilling tea, his roommate is his mom.

Please post a photo of the jewelry he bought you.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    At the end of the convo he said " so you're giving up on me like everyone else has??"

Look at him, making YOU the bad guy. He's trash, trying to manipulate you when he gets desperate. He's treating you like the convenient back up girl until he finds his keeper. Move on from this mistake and take it as a life lesson. Now you know to avoid anyone like him in the future. You'll be so much better off without him, and although it hurts now, in a little while you'll be glad he's gone! <3
  • ButterIsGood
    edited February 2019

Wow. You'd think he wouldn't have all sorts of spare cash to spend on gifts and jewelry for you what with all those out-of-wedlock offspring he brought into the world that he owes child support payments to...

He's broke. Works 2 jobs. Has to pay child support. Has his kids 2 days a week. Didn't really have time for me but I was accepting. He is the second guy I've dated and imma be honest with you, I didn't think dating a guy with kids was so hard. I was never a priority. Literally 2 days before he decided we needed a break, the tire on his old *kitten* car blew out and He had to buy one and he couldn't afford it. He spent 3 months saving for a 1000 dollar car. I offered to help with some of it... Good thing I didn't 😁😂 since I'm spilling tea, his roommate is his mom.

I think he shoulda tried harder than that...mwgpdprawltx.png
  • newmeadow

wvddsl601kbo.png
    I think he shoulda tried harder than that...

Well did it come from a gumball machine or Kohl's?
  • ButterIsGood

wvddsl601kbo.png
    I think he shoulda tried harder than that...

Well did it come from a gumball machine or Kohl's?

He said that if you shine a light through it, it projects " I love you" in 100 different languages.
  • newmeadow

I think he shoulda tried harder than that...mwgpdprawltx.png

It looks distinctly Ethiopian.