What We're Eating

Replies

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Breakfast: Green smoothie (spinach, icelandic yogurt, alond milk, cinnamon, mango, peaches, and banana)
    Lunch: 2 eggs, 3 chicken sausages, 2 pieces of honey oat toast (1 with strawberry preserves)
    Dinner: Cheeseburger, salad, and steak fries

Snacks: I will see how I feel throughout the day. Been really sick the last couple days...
  • gremloBBPT
    gremloBBPT Posts: 51 Member
    edited February 2020
    I had a boring but delicious food day yesterday. For both brunch and dinner I had seafood-stuffed baked salmon with a side of roasted asparagus. Late night snack was some cheddar.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Mocha k-cup coffee
    Snack: Dark chocolate peanut butter protein kind bar
    Lunch: Beef stew
    Snack: Buffalo tuna pouch, probably a cup of green tea or diet Dr. Pepper
    Dinner: Valentine's Wine night at a local Italian restaurant - 6 course meal each with a glass of wine to accompany it! Gunna be way over calories so the rest of the week will be a deficit each day.
  • megs_rose93
    megs_rose93 Posts: 4 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with fat free vanilla creamer. Greek yogurt, homemade granola, and frozen blueberries
    Lunch: Leftover Instant Pot General Tso's Chicken, broccoli and rice
    Dinner: Roasted Veggie Tacos with Chipotle Creme (bonus points - vegan!)
    Snack at work: Apple and peanut butter. Emergency commuting snack: banana

Happy Monday!
  • MirV1467
    MirV1467 Posts: 2 Member
    Lunch: 150 g of cooked chicken, peas, carrots, 2 slices of bread with a teaspoon of butter
    Snack: 120 cal yoghurt
    Dinner: apple, kiwi and 8 strawberries

I calculated my calorie intake to be around 850 cal but I’m getting paranoid that I’m underestimating my intake. What do you think? I weighed everything before eating is there a foolproof way to calorie count?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Yesterday
    Breakfast - French toast bake w/ raisins & sugar-free syrup, coffee
    Lunch - veggie burger on toast with mustard & pickles, whole orange, a few raspberries
    Dinner - homemade thin crust pizza w/ fresh basil, peppers, mushrooms & onions
    Oscar Party snacks - lower sugar pecan pie and a Nathan's hot dog w/o bun, lots of sparkling water & a glass of prosecco

Today
    Breakfast - chocolate chia pudding & coffee
    Lunch - TVP taco salad with tons of peppers & onions, sour cream & salsa "dressing", then dandelion tea and 3 vanilla heart Peeps
    Dinner - vegetarian Loco Moco w/ fried egg, pineapple & carrot slaw
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Selzermint555 I like the new picture!!!
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Breakfast - Veggie Sausage & string cheese
    Lunch - Greek Salad with Gyro meat, romaine, cucumbers, feta and Tzaziki
    Dinner - Homemade General Tso's cauliflower, stir-fried green beans, and small portion of steamed rice
    Snack - Small chocolate chip granola bar
  • gremloBBPT
    gremloBBPT Posts: 51 Member
    edited February 2020
    Yesterday I had...
    Brunch: Salad - lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded parmesan, turkey and hardboiled egg with dressing.
    Dinner: Rice with ground beef prepared taco style, topped with a little shredded cheddar, salsa, and cilantro.
    Snacks: A couple handfuls of dark chocolate chips.
  • seltzermint555
    Selzermint555 I like the new picture!!!

aww thanks!
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited February 2020
    Breakfast: English muffin with Neufchatel cheese and everything but the bagel seasoning
    Lunch: French Onion turkey meatballs x5 with a small romaine salad with Greek yogurt Ranch dressing
    Afternoon snack: baby carrots with Greek yogurt Ranch dressing
    Dinner: breaded and baked chicken breast with a little bit of Mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top and a side of sauteed green beans with everything but the bagel seasoning
    After dinner snack: Pina Colada frozen fruit bar
  • Sakura_Tree
    Sakura_Tree Posts: 142 Member
    Breakfast : Coffee with 18% cream
    Lunch: Usually have eggs and bacon + Avocado
    Afternoon snack : usually a salad with veggies, chicken breast, blue cheese and homemade dressing
    Dinner: I typically have a 10oz steak and a low carb vegetable
    This is what I eat like 80 % of the time and I love it and have good results :)
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: oatmeal with cashew butter & raspberry all-fruit, coffee

Lunch: 1 piece blackened catfish, green beans & broccoli salad or carrots, whichever looks good.

Dinner: cauliflower alfredo pasta with tons of veggies & nutritional yeast in the sauce. Small slice of lower sugar pecan pie & coffee afterward.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Breakfast: Hard boiled egg + banana
    Lunch - Wrap with chicken, cheese, sour cream, and walnuts
    Dinner - Salmon on a bed of wilted spinach with a side of roasted butternut squash
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: 2 coffees with creamer
    Lunch: Leftover beef stew
    Snack: Buffalo tuna pouch, naval orange
    Dinner: 3 Mexican inspired tofu tacos on corn tortillas with a pepita and jalapeno creme topping thing
    Dessert: Protein shake made with frozen pineapple and mango, vanilla coconut greek yogurt, almond milk, vanilla protein powder, and a little unsweetened shredded coconut.
  • selizabethwright
    selizabethwright Posts: 17 Member
    Breakfast: coffee+ creamer, sourdough toast, half an avocado and bacon
    AM snack: n/a
    Lunch: brown rice, stir fry vegetables (bell pepper, peas, broccoli) and ground turkey + sriracha
    PM snack: large apple
    Dinner: pulled pork, cole slaw, sweet potato tots
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    edited February 2020
    Breakfast - Pancake with maple syrup. 3 small vegan breakfast sausages

Lunch - Quinoa with chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and cashew cheese

Dinner - Spinach with sliced apple, candied walnuts, dried cranberries, tofu, and a spiced cider vinaigrette. House-made green lentil and brown rice patty with hickory molasses glaze, with chickpea egg, sautéed onions & mushrooms, dill pickles, tomato, lettuce. Side of cashew mac.
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer x2
    Snack: Protein shake made with vanilla powder, almond milk, mango, pineapple, and vanilla coconut greek yogurt
    Lunch: Leftover beef stew
    Snack: Tuna pouch with a naval orange
    Dinner: Leftover tofu tacos
  • ebeever115
    ebeever115 Posts: 42 Member
    Breakfast: Banana baked oatmeal with blueberries
    AM Snack: Mini caramel rice cakes
    Lunch: Pineapple baked salmon, broccoli, grapefruit cup, 1 small slice of fathead pizza
    PM Snack: 5 cashews, string cheese, cup of green tea with honey
    Dinner: Baked sausage peppers and sauce, zucchini tomato casserole and sauteed asparagus
    Dessert: 1 small creme de menthe brownie
  • Breakfast: Banana, bottle of water
    Lunch: 1cup romaine, 1/4 cup shredded carrots, 1/4 cup diced celery, 6 oz lean sirloin, 1Tbs evoo, 1 Tbs red wine vinegar. bottle water
    Dinner: 3 stand n stuff taco shells, 6 oz ground beef w/taco seasoning, 3 Tbs onion, 3 Tbs bell pepper, bottle water
    Snack: 2 Mandarin oranges, 1oz Blue Diamond almonds lightly salted and roasted