WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Options

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    KJ-Outside in the backyard with JR now. Fresh air to open windows are a great thing for ones health!

USA- not all states have testing kits a few got theirs last night so their having suspected cases quarantine but can’t give numbers or updates. Good example Hawaii not testing to South Dakota finally received test kits last night!
    Texas CDC numbers showing the 5 new cases in Houston all positive but not our San Antonio few other cities 11 mild positive cases (yes were still on high alert 🚨 still have infected their still finding infected the Lady came in contact with).
    No body wants to count the cruise ship positives as their own (cruise ship 🛳 don’t count I guess lol 😂 poor folks)

Finally finished feeding Hubby . He likes my new cake 🍰 reheated 30sec makes it all warm gooey.

Amber Tx
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Rebecca - I got the recipe from Skinnytaste, but I have since modified it. I don't always bother with the apple. We love it with wholegrain mustard on the side. :D
    Tonight, as it's Friday, we are having a bottle of Gewurtztraminer with it. I made myself do 300 calories on the machines just now in the wine's honour. Plus the shopping, I'm counting 800 burn for the day. :p

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Sounds wonderful! Googling Gewurtztraminer!😁
    When I was shopping I found a flapjack and waffle mix that sounded interesting! Its called Kodiak Cakes, Power Cakes. 1/2 cup of the mix for flapjacks gives me 14 grams of protein/and only 2g fat/ 3 g of sugar. I noticed it had a muffin mix and cookie mix.
    💖Rebecca
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Beth near Buffalo: We have two freezers with meat in them, not counting our refrigerator. DH loves buying meat. We aren’t likely to starve any time soon, provided no prolonged power outages. (not very likely). :noway:

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    Rebecca - can I come to dinner? :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Well tried twice to upload but 50 states is too much to handle or maybe it because it was a lot of links.

Some states just got testing kits today other still have 0-5 kits only. So those states cannot show. Some state’s show up on the CDC sites as zero but yet their people are stuck positive or symptomatic on cruise ships to military base in another state or can’t be tested to be counted. Lots have people in hospital or self isolated waiting for results. Not to forget this morning tests results that have been done were released this morning so check your news. I did find one state that news said had it today their saying no cases being tested but a FAKE news source had listed them as having positive cases! Happening so fast the CDC maps can’t even catch up. CDC Isn’t even counting our cases mild symptom positives maybe because some are here getting well but belong to other state’s.Yet their in our town we have many isolated we’re under high alert have positive cases that came in contact with that lady “mall Gal” will call her. So update there is a State untouched! Was a hoax theirs definitely one that doesn’t have any being tested,quarantined,in a cruise ship or on a base,or positive for it,or had it but got well or died. So glad to hear that!

Just google Coronovirus state’s name can see the news. I’m not trying a 3rd time the apps not allowing it. Be easier if it was all in 1 article not 30-50 of them including their states government sites.

I still say this is like the Swine Flu just let folks live their lives stop quarantines!

Amber Tx (In Coronovirus effected City of San Antonio... good luck 🍀 finding hand sanitizer here lol 😂) Darn Mayor still has us in high Health alert 🚨! They still don’t know everyone Mall Lady came in contact with. I wouldn’t call in either if I was them (CDC asking them to come forward on their own).
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Rebecca- I am going to hitch a ride with Heather to head to your place for food! Lol!
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    USA
    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2020-03-06/which-states-have-reported-cases-of-the-coronavirus

Or

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/03/health/us-coronavirus-cases-state-by-state/index.html

Here’s 21 States. That are listed by name. As you know my town has had cases so even tho it says Mach 4th for Texas it was before that or my town wouldn’t be treating so many that have mild symptoms are positive (San Antonio Texas).

But as of 2 hours ago their reporting 23states (The states with it are not all showing on maps their slowly being added. https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/03/how-many-americans-have-been-tested-coronavirus/607597/

Like the news articles say Not Including Cruise Ship people (so even if your state says zero if even 1 positive cruise ship person has it from your state you do have some just lucky their staying with me lol 😂.

CDC is ONLY reporting tests it has done NOT tests by state health departments or other labs. So CDC charts will not show all Coronovirus test results only theirs. Their not including cruise ship passengers to their states tally since another country or agency has done many of them. Some states cannot test yet or can test only a few but of you see cruise ship passenger interviews theirs folks from Idaho to New York on their they say who tested positive among themselves but they will not show up on CSC tally. My town used Stare Health Department for testing so ours are not added to the CDC numbers for Texas but Houston used the CDC so theirs is counted.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/03/how-many-americans-have-been-tested-coronavirus/607597/

One state begged the CDC to test a person they had but was turned down multiple times. Patient think was female grew sicker finally got tested had been positive the whole time. So that person is the states 1st case but did they give up use a different lab since the CDC was turning them down? If so it wasn’t counted/if they gave in then it was.

Amber Tx
    As of Feb 13th we only had 7state with reports of it.
    As of March 6th we have 23 according to news sources but if you look at videos where a cruise person says them or friend tested positive says their states name it’s one of the ones claiming zero still or they have no way to test /or just got test kits today.

So to get accurate number got to look at more than 1 site.Their only listing their numbers not the whole countries. To find out your own states hard CSC not even reporting on my city we have a large number of positive cases Govenor y Mayor even says so.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,878 Member
    Options
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    Amber - Thanks for the links. Unless I am missing it, nowhere in the data does it show that every state in the USA is reporting cases of Covid-19. I followed the links to the CDC and they still show that the majority of US states have not reported any cases. That could change, but at this time I'm not finding your data to support that every state in the USA has reported cases. Can you point me to where I am missing the reports/stats that show every USA state has reported cases?

Thanks!
    Okie

I'm sticking with the CDC site. It's the only US site where confirmed cases are posted. Most of the underground sites are just spreading fear and their own agendas.

That's why I am mainly sticking with WHO. Most of the rest are unreliable.

And personally I will welcome a 14 day restriction or whatever IF it happens.

That would be great ... at home for a couple weeks! !
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Machka - WHO is a good site. I called the CDC they said my town has zero cases hung up. I then called the Health Department to City they said we had cases unconfirmed, many positives,y to head the Mayor y Governor Abbott high alert advice. Called North Park Mall they said We cleaned come on down lol 😂. I can’t go by the CDC they dropped the ball on my state already. I’m having to look at other avenues find out if our high alert 🚨 is still going or not all the way to how many cases still. Plus I’m still mad at the CDC for goofing up here.

Amber Tx vri54vcmw4tv.jpeg
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Grandmallie - Lol bet the look on his face was priceless! Glad your almost out if there!

Amber Tx
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Well Aimee gave her notice ,only a week so her and I have one week and he has no more office staff..that should tell him something..
    Working my last Saterday tomorrow..

Allie - Are Mary and Aimee going to other dentist offices? Have they said? I would hate to be in his shoes B)
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Grandmallie- Maybe you y the other girls can get hired Together at another dentist. Apply where they do if 2-3 openings come up maybe you guys can get super lucky 🍀!

Margaret- Was it The guy who was on YouTube channel awhile back with his wife? I bet he’s virus free now most are sent to military towns like mine to California first before being allowed to travel home. But he still counts as a case if it is. Or is it a new guy? https://youtu.be/syhA0MbhNZw

Amber Tx

My city hotline still busy .Other avenues I can’t get exact answers. Their puttin bees 🐝 in my bonnet! Of course you guys already know that. Funny how 1 number says none another told me 11 another 16 another said lots. If everyone would earn well agree that would help a lot. My sons Doctor said if I find anything out to let them know...she says CDC,WHO,City,other medical sources can’t even agree on the death rate. (I’ve heard 1%-3.5% who knows what numbers their seeing). I let them know I’m coming in April no matter what to get his checkup. Can’t put it off for a year got to live still.

https://youtu.be/YtfBPwEYcKA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,549 Member
    Options
    Tttttt
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,549 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym, rain- 7.59min, 133mhr, 11.8amph, 1.56mi= 63c
    apple watch- 71c
    LATERAL MACHINE- 35min, 10w, 1-7resist, 56arpm, 72aw, 136mhr, 107ahr, 4.10mi= 194c
    apple watch- 206c
    bike ride gym 2 dome, sprinkles- 5.50min, 133mhr, 15amph, 1.45mi= 43c
    apple watch- 65c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station, rain- 16.18min, 147mhr, 11.1amph, 3.02mi= 141c
    apple watch- 114c
    Jog sta 2 wrk- 5.41min, 9.51min mi, 147mhr, .57mi= 62c
    apple watch- 61c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.35min, 152mhr, 9.44min mi, .47mi= 54c
    apple watch- 55c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 20.15min, 7.6amph, 147mhr, 2.57mi= 187c
    apple watch- 157c

total 744 cal
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,052 Member
    Options
    Amber They are not releasing his name.