The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Good morning Middle-agers :)

I hope you all have a great week.. be careful out there, I think they'll be a time of great unrest after your election no matter who wins.. So be safe :)

Thank you, Jo. We're all anxiously awaiting the outcome. Tense times.

Hope all is well with you.

Hey 🙂 all is great with me.. are you good?

Hanging in there, Jo, with interviewing & jobs which fell through due to lockdown, which caused a couple of cross-country relocations... but I've got a promising 2nd interview on Tues for a dream job, so fingers crossed. Not a dream salary, but I can work remotely & would love the work.

Hope, hope... :blush:
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Oh my goodness this US election is crazy and fascinating. I've been working out with workout videos for 1-2 hours a day just to turn off the analysis and tracking of the returns....so really thank you American for getting me fit!

It's so beautiful again here today. I'm wearing shorts! Definitely cleaning up the gardens today after my workout

It's brilliant viewing as a Brit.
    Watching the republicans going slightly nuts is making me chortle!

I think watching the US election is now the world's most popular sport!

Isn't it just!!!!!
    Although we have our own whack jobs in the UK right now...
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    @BraydanTaffy - you try and have a good weekend, too💕
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good morning Middle-agers :)

I hope you all have a great week.. be careful out there, I think they'll be a time of great unrest after your election no matter who wins.. So be safe :)

Thank you, Jo. We're all anxiously awaiting the outcome. Tense times.

Hope all is well with you.

Hey 🙂 all is great with me.. are you good?

Hanging in there, Jo, with interviewing & jobs which fell through due to lockdown, which caused a couple of cross-country relocations... but I've got a promising 2nd interview on Tues for a dream job, so fingers crossed. Not a dream salary, but I can work remotely & would love the work.

Hope, hope... :blush:

Got my fingers crossed for you 🤞
  • Beowolf95
    Beowolf95 Posts: 42 Member
    Good morning everyone! Been some time since I posted in here but making my way back to being more active and keeping on track so I can get rid of the Covid19. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Morning all, hope the day finds you well and everyone has something fun going on for the weekend. Hunting weekend here so the menfolk are all out and about looking for Bambi's mom.

Me and my littlest one are going to make a weekend of it, i'm sure he has all sorts of things planned for us. haha.
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    Happy Friday !
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Hooray for Friday!!!
    As Forest said it's going to be a beauty of a weekend here. Time to get outside before it's too cold to do so
  • FutureFit2020
    FutureFit2020 Posts: 128 Member
    It's actually suspiciously dry and sunny here in my bit of England too. hmm I don't trust it.
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Probably posted here before but no harm in an update! Anyone feel free to add me for motivation and help along the way to all our goals!
  • CourtneyDM_
    CourtneyDM_ Posts: 2 Member
    Happy Friday from Texas! I hope everyone is having a great day. I'm looking to expand my use of this platform, just trying to connect with other fitness enthusiasts looking to exchange some support. Let's connect and help each other smash our goals!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    What a great day here! Got a beer delivery. Organized some friends to come for a socially distanced backyard drinks tomorrow, did a crazy workout with 10 different resistance exercises, for 10 reps and 10 sets so you end up having done 1000 reps and found out I've lost 2lb! Yay for hard work
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Well, we're on the downhill run to Christmas 🎄🎅🎁 nows the time to be extra good, Santa's watching 👀😃

Really!! What is he seeing? I'm always good, but I'm not expecting anything for Christmas.
  • slimgirljo15
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Well, we're on the downhill run to Christmas 🎄🎅🎁 nows the time to be extra good, Santa's watching 👀😃

Really!! What is he seeing? I'm always good, but I'm not expecting anything for Christmas.

So you and your wife or family don't give gifts? 😔 awww
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @slimgirljo15 I'm spinning music around this joint. My time is mixed up, do you have another 7 or 8 hours before you go to sleep?
  • slimgirljo15
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 I'm spinning music around this joint. My time is mixed up, do you have another 7 or 8 hours before you go to sleep?

Sorry I missed this from when you posted it I had about 8 hours. O have about 5 hours now 😆 I go to bed around 10pm
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited November 2020
    @slimgirljo15 Me, too. I went to bed at 10 pm and I'm right back UP. Too much and too little all going on at the same time in the world.

@kellylong2300 You've posted this vid a few places, I'm biting..is this an ad.