Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Challenges
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• JenT304JenT304 Member Posts: 912 Member Member Posts: 912 Member
    Way to go, @FeelinFooFoo !! We are proud of you!
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,738 Member Member Posts: 4,738 Member
    JenT304 wrote: »
    Way to go, @FeelinFooFoo !! We are proud of you!

Thanks Jen!

When I get paid tomorrow, I'm gona buy the tattoo stickers and make sure I'm sure about the tattoo idea. I will be 100 days AF on the 31st of the month which means tattoo time, if I like it still.

But I won't be able to get anything done until lockdown is lifted. Goodness knows when that will be. In UK we're in full lockdown until mid February at least.
  • RubyRed427RubyRed427 Member Posts: 3,428 Member Member Posts: 3,428 Member
    @FeelinFooFoo What a wonderful list!!! So happy for you!!!
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,738 Member Member Posts: 4,738 Member
    Today is day 91 but day 90 on Sexy Sobriety course and it was suggested by Bex that we could email her to let her know how we have got on.

I'm just a little bit excited to reach out to her. She has became such a beacon of light for me on my journey, I'm a bit star struck at the idea of emailing her haha

I'm gona tell her I have read both her books! 😆😊 it will be lovely to have a chance to thank her actually.
    @RubyRed427 I can relate to a LOT of things on your list ! 🧡
  • donimfpdonimfp Member Posts: 795 Member Member Posts: 795 Member
    @FeelinFooFoo, I'm so glad you were able to get the vaccine, and I hope you have minimal to no side effects. Our slow rollout is pretty frustrating. I'm 65 now, a teacher, and work in an incarceration facility. You'd think I'd have the vaccine, but we're not even close in my county. Oh well. I guess it will show up eventually.

Public service announcement: I laid out the money for a bottle of Askay AF vodka. To really test it, I mixed it as I used to mix the real stuff--with Perrier and a squeeze of lime. Guess what it tasted like! Perrier with lime. I had high hopes for a faux martini, but that's not happening. And it's pricey. I'm sticking to Perrier with grapefruit juice. Yum!
    @donimfp I bought the fake gin called Monday. It tastes pretty legit. However I am thinking this may be a slippery slope for me. I have been thinking about real drinks more. Maybe I better just stick to seltzer. But damn, it does taste good.
    JenT304 wrote: »
    @donimfp I bought the fake gin called Monday. It tastes pretty legit. However I am thinking this may be a slippery slope for me. I have been thinking about real drinks more. Maybe I better just stick to seltzer. But damn, it does taste good.

hmmmm sounds pretty good. I never liked gin but it may hit the NA spot.
    @whitpauly I'm so sorry for your loss. You have been through so much. So sorry.
    @whitpauly I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. How very sad. So many here were asking where you are. You are very much part of our "family" here. I am glad to see you back.
    @whitpauly so nice to see you back. I am so sorry for your loss ❤

Real down to earth talk about being sober and drinking....