30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    LOL I was just finishing up chores when my father-in-law showed up. Getting ready to Shred now

cool :) i have an hour to go then will be out from work so will be off home to shred :)
  • statia152
    Options
    I only did single session of L1 today, but added 10 min on bike. I wish I had more time, but I have plan this afternoon carefully. LOL If I misjudge time, hubby has no dinner.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I only did single session of L1 today, but added 10 min on bike. I wish I had more time, but I have plan this afternoon carefully. LOL If I misjudge time, hubby has no dinner.

You say only did single session like its a bad thing :P your doing great xx
  • TAErvin
    Options
    I just downloaded it I will start tomorrow..
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I just downloaded it I will start tomorrow..

good luck :) xx
  • joimichele
    Options
    Here is some motivation for the next round ladies:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/341211-my-30-day-shred-results-pics
  • statia152
    Options

WOW - WOW - WOW! Those are amazing results!! I lost about half of what she did. But I'm happy with what I lost. Hopefully the second time doing 30 DS will bring me closer to this lady's success. Thanks for finding those pic for us JoiMichele.

Welcome TAErvin! Glad to have you with us. It's hard work, but the results are fabulous. We will be here to help keep you motivated.

Monkey ~ I try to do 2 sessions a day because I really REALLY want to get down in size / pounds! Plus, I didn't eat very well this weekend. BUT I did do really well at the snack shack (an apple, cheese stick and Special K bar). Super tired tonight, going to bed. Night all! XOXO :yawn:
  • Pidders89
    Options

WOW - WOW - WOW! Those are amazing results!! I lost about half of what she did. But I'm happy with what I lost. Hopefully the second time doing 30 DS will bring me closer to this lady's success. Thanks for finding those pic for us JoiMichele.

Welcome TAErvin! Glad to have you with us. It's hard work, but the results are fabulous. We will be here to help keep you motivated.

Monkey ~ I try to do 2 sessions a day because I really REALLY want to get down in size / pounds! Plus, I didn't eat very well this weekend. BUT I did do really well at the snack shack (an apple, cheese stick and Special K bar). Super tired tonight, going to bed. Night all! XOXO :yawn:

Wow those pics are great!! lucky woman!! lol. i cant do my 30ds tonight so im going to double up tomorrow :D

xxxxx
  • statia152
    Options
    Good Morning Shredders! I have a couple of appts today, so I may have to do my workout tonight. But it needs to be done! Monkey ~ What's the special occasion for dining out tonight (friends, bf, club?)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Good Morning Shredders! I have a couple of appts today, so I may have to do my workout tonight. But it needs to be done! Monkey ~ What's the special occasion for dining out tonight (friends, bf, club?)

Me and my boyfriend are going on a date night :) then on thursday my friends have invited me out for a meal/catch up so going to have to double up tomorrow night for tonight and then thursday will work my butt off when i get back!

xxx
  • statia152
    Options
    *sigh* To be young and so in love! Enjoy sweetie, you deserve time with bf and friends! You'll do fine on weight day, just be smart (i know you are). Eat what you plan and stay active. Take a quick walk at lunchtime to get your metabolism up, even 10 minutes will make a big difference. Maybe you and bf can take a stroll after dinner?
  • Pidders89
    Options
    *sigh* To be young and so in love! Enjoy sweetie, you deserve time with bf and friends! You'll do fine on weight day, just be smart (i know you are). Eat what you plan and stay active. Take a quick walk at lunchtime to get your metabolism up, even 10 minutes will make a big difference. Maybe you and bf can take a stroll after dinner?

Yeah im hoping the weather is going to stay ok (has been terrible lately) so we can go for a walk later :)

xx
  • joimichele
    Options
    Hey! How is everyone doing today? I have been super busy. I have not did the shred yet but I plan on doing it before bed. Have fun Monkey. Statia- I'm young and always feel old because all I do is work and exercise these days. I move to a different city and can't find time to make friends :ohwell:
  • statia152
    Options
    Hey! How is everyone doing today? I have been super busy. I have not did the shred yet but I plan on doing it before bed. Have fun Monkey. Statia- I'm young and always feel old because all I do is work and exercise these days. I move to a different city and can't find time to make friends :ohwell:

Well, I like to think of you as a friend! You will meet people, be patient. Can you sit in a park during lunch? What about walking to / from work? (as long as it is safe for you to do so) There must be places that have "singles" night, speed dating or dance classes. Put a smile on your face and you'll do fine. You are beautiful, so there must be guys who look at you. What about your "hobbies" (knitting, sewing, skiing, church fundraisers ....). Help me Monkey! What are ways to meet people?

I've been busy with my daughter, picking berries and stuff around the house. I need to walk down the street to return some books I borrowed, then maybe walk a little more. Gotta do my Shred!!!
  • joimichele
    Options

Well, I like to think of you as a friend! You will meet people, be patient. Can you sit in a park during lunch? What about walking to / from work? (as long as it is safe for you to do so) There must be places that have "singles" night, speed dating or dance classes. Put a smile on your face and you'll do fine. You are beautiful, so there must be guys who look at you. What about your "hobbies" (knitting, sewing, skiing, church fundraisers ....). Help me Monkey! What are ways to meet people?

I've been busy with my daughter, picking berries and stuff around the house. I need to walk down the street to return some books I borrowed, then maybe walk a little more. Gotta do my Shred!!!

O wait I am married with two kids :laugh: I probably should have mentioned that. I have two boys age 1 and 6. My husband is fun but after awhile I need girl time. I'm kind of a tomboy girley girley if that makes sense. I recently joined a book club and I take a cooking class at the local college. Hopefully,this will gain me some friends. I consider you and Monkey my friends also :wink: and thanks for the compliment. Statia do you live by a lot of farmland? How old is your daughter?
  • statia152
    Options
    LOL Over half of the town is farm land. I live on about 3 acres and grow blueberries, blackberries and recently added raspberries to sell to local farm stands. I have a small orchard (8 apple trees) and a huge garden. I have two hazelnut trees that should produce this year, grapes and rhubarb. I've tried strawberries in the past twice, but its too much work with everything else. I have two horses and three hens; three dogs and two cats. My daughter is a senior in high school and 17 and will be 18 in February. Then she plans on going into Nursing. Hubby and I have been together for 22 years next month. Hmmm ... I guess that's about it for me.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Morning ladies :)

How are you both doing? im going to double up on my shred tonight to make up for not doing it last night :) xxxx
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Started again yesterday!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Started again yesterday!

Great news :) i will be starting again too :)
  • statia152
    Options
    Started again yesterday!

Welcome Wings! (monkeys and wings = Wizard of Oz flying monkeys) Glad to have you Shredding with us. :smile:

Monkey ~ How did your date night go? Did you stick to your meal plan?

Doing snack shack duty again tonight. Numbers have dropped dramatically and the club gave me a key after my first night! LOL but I can't forget my snack tonight!! I was in charge of the hot dogs and popcorn machine last time and man, those hot dogs looked really good after 2 hours. There's no fear of eating popcorn in public ... I can't stand the feel of the skins (husks?) in my teeth (wouldn't be able to floss).

Hubby's alarm didn't go off this morning, the dog woke me. So I will be Shredding earlier than normal today, and maybe a nap.