Whidislander Posts: 3,385 Member
    🌸🌺💐🌹🏵🌼🍀🖐👍💖
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    👋🌛😴
  • JustJenn68
    JustJenn68 Posts: 38 Member
    Wow really late with posting today.

Mange to due one hour of swimming today with five minutes of hot tub time. My knees now love me.

Ginger-in-Texas big hugs.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

Jenn

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,618 Member
    B)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,120 Member
    Tracey - What a grand time!!! :D<3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx who is going out for an early run. B)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    edited June 2021
    :) My husband, cat and I are home from our holiday. We spent the last 8 days in a couple locations in northern Tasmania. The plan was to do lots of cycling and running but the weather was not brilliant. A low pressure system came through with lots of wind and rain.

:) We did some walking (& shopping) and cycled three times including a 50 km ride when the weather finally calmed down and dried up a little.

:) Otherwise we rested. I had some long night's sleeps and spent quite a bit of time reading - finished one book, read a whole one and started a third. Imagine sitting or lying in a nice warm bed or in front of the fireplace on a blustery afternoon reading and dozing ... that was me.

:) I did a few computer-y things as well, like organising my bookmarks.

:) And I have tomorrow (Monday) off too.

Garden --
    When we got home I discovered that a whole lot of my snowpeas had become ripe. I've eaten several and will have to pick more tomorrow. I might also have to tuck a few bulbs back underground. I don't know if it was the rain or birds or a possum but a few seem to be above ground.

Anniversary --
    Also, I was just looking through my memories on FB and was reminded that I have now been in Australia for 12 years. I really didn't think I would stay that long. I figured I would be here 10 years ... but we've shot past that now!

Machka in Oz
  • Machka9
    I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been having. I hope for smooth sailing for the second half of the year :heart:
    grogers511 wrote: »
    Hello Folks!

✳️ This year when I set up my annual planner - I gave each quarter a focus: Q1 Reset, Q2 Refresh, Q3 Reassess, Q4 Wrap-up & Rejoice. And, I’m giving each month a sort of theme related to the quarterly focus: J- Reset, F- Declutter, M- Reorganize, A- Refresh, M-Replenish, J- Renew. I wonder if I set this (broken stuff) all in motion... 🤔

—Ginger-in-Texas

I'm doing something like that but not quite so organised. 2021 is my year of trying to catch up on all the things I've left because of my husband's injury 3 years ago and because of the 5+ years I spent getting my Master's degree. I'm slowly ... S-L-O-W-L-Y ... chipping my way through the list. At the half way point, I'm guessing that 2022 will also be a year of trying to catch up as well.

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    clf201t3cryy.png

Summer!
    Summer. Summer. Summer. Summer.
    Summer!

I could also manage an Autumn now and then ... but mostly summer. :)

M in Oz