Replies

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    :)
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,499 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to wish Kylia’s followup tomorrow is clear, good and painless.
    Heather what Leslie said to you and you to Machka, and what Edie said about having two GrandDads. That Johnny, he is a gem.
    Machka those birds have an intimidating look. Rhody is one smart cat.
    Welcome @donbonsully Bonnie in MN! You joined by posting. Bookmark this discussion by clicking the empty ribbon and you can find it again under your “My Bookmarks”. 7khfygveafr2.jpg

KJ :laugh: “…need is a scale that will …slap the fork out of my hand…” I need one that will poke that fork into my butt and get me up out of the chair when watching TV. :devil:
    Michele that would have been quite a wakeup surprise for Jess and Colby :naughty:
    Pip the very happiest of birthdays to Kirby. He’s one lucky guy!

Done:
    7/9: Move: 1 set pt, dog group, 74 mins play with plants steps: 7570
    Fuel: protein=g sugar=g fiber=g sodium=mg fruit=1 vegs=3
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, off season clothes swap, 100 mins paperwork including DMV, RMDs,
    Wt: 141.8 NoNoNO!latenightsnacking! Not even to up protein!!!
    Lighter, lovelies!

• Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Kirby! Thanks for keeping our PIP smiling and happy!👍😁🎂💖
  • bmorisette1002
    bmorisette1002 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would someone please sponsor me to join this group?
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,874 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    rhvjkm6nryig.png

[
    Many times I have wished I could talk to someone ALL about my husband's accident. I've told people little snippets here and there. Quick summaries. On FB, I've posted applicable memes now and then. But I've never sat down with someone and poured my heart out. I've never told anyone all about my husband's accident.

The 4th choice above is: "talk it out - speak to someone you trust about how you are feeling". I have not been able to do that over the past 4+ years and I'm not sure I ever will. By this point, I'm not sure how beneficial it would be. I don't know that it would change anything or help anything.

Meanwhile, today, I have more or less focused on the 1st choice ... things I am grateful for and things in my control. I've slept - for which I am very grateful. I'm comfortably watching the Tour de France - which I enjoy. And I've tidied half the house and have gotten a few things done - things in my control. :)

Machka in Oz

One thing my psych asked me is do I have a support network. Really made me think. I found 2 people and this group after really thinking about it. The 2 people are long distance and need to be by phone or other electronic means. I have a potential third but not sure I can confide in them yet. I have been using an app on my iPhone called “MoodLinks “ which is helping me daily work out my thoughts and feelings. Not many people use it but I love it and was able to share it with my psychiatrist. Please reach out to one of us or a friend. It will help tremendously to let it all out.

RvRita

• kevrit
    Options

Welcome! You joined by posting! Don’t forget to bookmark us to find us easily. Read back a couple pages for different ways to bookmark and find us again.

Here is another way to get to us without going through the MFP app. Allows you to post pics easier too. Just go to this link and put it on your desktop, phone home page, or tablet main page: “ https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10868254/women-ages-50-for-july2022/p23”. Not sure if this is the correct one. I accidentally deleted my link when copying this. I’ll try to find it again and post the correct link.

RvRita in NM
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,971 Member
    Options
    all that walking this past week- 88,781 steps and I gained back the pound I lost last week.
    I haven't had that many steps in a week ever. 15 straight days of 10K or more. Will do it again tonight- walking the wetlands with my friend(may or may not walk MIL's dog- if I skip it, it will only be the second time in a full month- it is a month today since she fell and broke the bones in her hand and wrist and Tues is a month since the broken ribs and UTI diagnoses.
    I haven't been tracking my food which I need to start doing again. I didn't think I was eating that much more, especially beings I am here alone most evenings. But, have been snacking more- justifying it by how many steps I had for the day.
    148.2 today
    Goal is 125-128.
    Need to get back on track.

Heading for church- first time in a month then home to cook here at home. Will be nice to just be home and not running errands with DH or sitting at MIL's house for hours while she either eats, sleeps or complains.

Have a wonderful Sunday Ladies
    Debbie
    Napa Valley
    CA
  • kevrit
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/ You will have to log in but works ever time!

RvRita in NM
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    So dealt with an upset tummy all night, and not going to play tennis today. Oh boo. Last night was fajita meat in tortillas, and they didn't sit well I guess. Waiting until I feel hungry today, then have chicken broth to see how I feel.
    Fun city.
    Rebecca
  • kevrit
    Options
    Another way to get into the forums:

“ Please go to the following URL from within your Safari app on your iPhone https://community.myfitnesspal.com/
    Tap the Share icon located at the bottom of the page (See attachment "Add to Home Screen 1of3.jpg")
    Scroll, find, and tap "Add to Home Screen from the Share menu (See attachment "Add to Home Screen 2of3.jpg")
    Tap Add to create an icon that will be added to your Home Screen so you can quickly access the MFP community outside of the Beta builds. Bonus: You can decide to rename the Icon by tapping "MyFitnessPal Community" if you'd prefer it to be labeled another way.”
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

It's done now.

Flea
    Willamette Valley OR
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,409 Member
    Options
    <3
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    <3
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,971 Member
    Options
    So dealt with an upset tummy all night, and not going to play tennis today. Oh boo. Last night was fajita meat in tortillas, and they didn't sit well I guess. Waiting until I feel hungry today, then have chicken broth to see how I feel.
    Fun city.
    Rebecca

Do you like ginger?
    I have a lot of trouble with my stomach so I eat ginger chews or drink ginger honey tea. It helps really fast plus I love the taste of it