What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    The Butt Bible, L3D2 (upper body), 41 mins, 307 cals. Padded toilet seat, please!!!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    The Butt Bible, L3D2 (upper body), 41 mins, 307 cals. Padded toilet seat, please!!!

On the way!

NROLFW Stage 1 Workout B + 15 min treadmill (tho the cals do not reflect that one single bit!) - 249 cals.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

On the way!

NROLFW Stage 1 Workout B + 15 min treadmill (tho the cals do not reflect that one single bit!) - 249 cals.

You're a good MFP friend. :smile: How often do you do the chair thing in NROLFW? Tomorrow is cardio, then I get the chair again on Friday!
  • kel7298
    Options
    You're a good MFP friend. :smile: How often do you do the chair thing in NROLFW? Tomorrow is cardio, then I get the chair again on Friday!

In Stage 1, you do it every other workout. Since you only have two different workouts, which are only done 3 times a week, you either do it once or twice a week depending. Did that make sense??

Today I did some 20 min TurboJam thing I disliked, plus a 1 mile jog with Leslie Sansome Walk Away The Pounds.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    In Stage 1, you do it every other workout. Since you only have two different workouts, which are only done 3 times a week, you either do it once or twice a week depending. Did that make sense??

Each workout is done 3 times a week, so you work out 6 days? I still want to get that book. I picked up Jackie Warner's book because she had workout routines in it since I couldn't find New Rules at the time, but I need to finish what I've got scheduled first.

Today was Turbo Jam Fat Blaster. 30 mins, 241 cals. Had planned on something longer, but hadn't planned on oversleeping. :ohwell:
  • kel7298
    Options

Each workout is done 3 times a week, so you work out 6 days? I still want to get that book. I picked up Jackie Warner's book because she had workout routines in it since I couldn't find New Rules at the time, but I need to finish what I've got scheduled first.

No, you only lift 3 times a week. Mon, Wed, & Fri. It's bit complicated to type it here but you will understand it once you get the book. You might check to see if your local library has it too. Also, you might check out this group. Tons of good info...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/102-new-rules-of-lifting-for-women-nrol4w
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    This morning was a 9km run before breakfast.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

No, you only lift 3 times a week. Mon, Wed, & Fri. It's bit complicated to type it here but you will understand it once you get the book. You might check to see if your local library has it too. Also, you might check out this group. Tons of good info...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/102-new-rules-of-lifting-for-women-nrol4w

Cool, thanks! :smile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    The Butt Bible, L3D3 (lower body), 40 mins, 343 cals. Must be gaining strength in my butt! :wink:
  • kel7298
    Options
    NROLFW Stage 1 Workout 2A plus TurboJam Sculpt - 423 nuked...booyah!
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    120 minutes cycling, including a lot of hilly terrain and trails. Mfp estimates about 890 calorie burn or thereabouts. Since I am not gaining eating that back, I am guessing it is about right.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    This morning I did The Butt Bible, L3D5 (lower body) and burned 307 cals in 40 mins.
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    This morning I did 30 mins of Tae Bo before work.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Sat was a rest day
    Sunday I did 45 min Elliptical Resistance Intervals - 459 cals
    Monday was NROLFW Stage 1 2B - 251 cals
    Today TurboJam Punch, Kick & Jam - 48 min 389 cals
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Butt Bible L3D6 (upper body), 40 mins, 268 cals. Two more days!
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have an interim trainer tonight while my trainer is out of town - so it's going to be an adventure in strength training before my 45 minutes of Elliptical cardio!
  • leahnoelle31
    leahnoelle31 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Ran 4 miles on the treadmill this morning. Tonight I'll be chasing after a sugared-up preschooler. Double workout!
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    21 mile bike ride at 17.4mph avg. Trying to get ready for some centuries later this year.
  • omotomi
    omotomi Posts: 11
    Options
    today i did a 4-5 mile walk/jog and then boxing a punching bag snd stretch
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    2000m row
    25 push press just the bar
    10 push press bar+10lbs
    50 plyo box step ups
    10 overhead squats