Anyone want to start 30 day shred with me?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• 135gratitude
    Options
    Thanks lady, I would looooove to be a size 6!! I will do the challenge with you, I'm doubtful since it has been sooo hard for me to lost weight, but I will try! And no real plan on this end....still have to buy that biggest loser game, which should help. On the days that I haven't been able to do anything I've just been doing stepping on the Wii, at least it's something I figure. I have to tighten the bolts on my elliptical so I can start using it again, things have just been soo hectic!
    What's your new plan going to be?

Jenn :bigsmile:

I've got Turbo Jam and P90X - so I will move to phase 2 of P90X, and mix up my cardio between Turbo Jam, Running, and the P90X cardio dvds. For diet, I really need to clean it up! I am going to eat 7 servings of fruit and veg daily, MINIMUM, and I am setting my goals on here to lose 1.5 lbs per week - which will hopefully get me to 10 lbs by Christmas! I need to define a plan to make sure I change things up, and stick to my plan. Otherwise I fear I will just keep up with old (bad) habits, and not make the fat loss happen!

Sounds like you do have a plan! Get the elliptical in action, work on the Wii, and get the Biggest Loser game! You might want to change up your calorie setting on here too (and stick righ to it). If you are set at 1 lb per week now, I would switch to 2 lbs, but if you've been going aggressive, I would pull back. Sounds like you've been like me, maintaining for a while, no? Might be worth cutting right back for the 7 weeks to 1.5 lbs to 2 lbs a week loss, and you will feel GREAT by Christmas! Let me know how it goes!
    :flowerforyou:
    Betty
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Sounds, good, I think you will reach your ten pounds no problem if you stay on track!
    I'm at a 750 calorie deficit I think it's a pound and a half a week, I was closer to 1000 for a while there so I think I'll keep it where it is for now and see how it goes for a couple weeks at least. I'm saving my pennies for Kicboxing, its 375 but my cousin says it's great. I checked on here and I would burn around 900 calories a session from that, whoa! Can't wait to start it, doing that 5 days a week I'll lose this weight in no time! But I just have to save for it first! Lol. I just bought a car so that has been my focus so far.

Jenn :bigsmile: