Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Accidental post. Blah.

Confession: I saw my ex best friend the other day, and was happy she still has a bad haircut and no fashion sense.

@Talkradio ^^^THIS made me smile! I feel this way about people I went to high school with. Especially if they were horrible human beings back then.

• overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »
    ohgeeque wrote: »
    This week I learned that the only thing worse than a bra that is too small is one that is too big. I swear that I am losing all of my weight from my chest.

Me too! The first month after I started this, I lost two inches from my waist and six from my bust! My husband wants to have a funeral...ha ha ha!

Last Saturday, I woke up two pounds lighter (daily weigher) & I swear both pounds came straight off my chest! Wtf? Ugh! Seriously, the bra I wore the day before was suddenly huge. I tried it on just to see if I was imagining things. I was so sad. Too bad we can't pick where we lose weight. :(

Yup. Even at my highest weight, I still didn't have much chest-wise. Now it's just pathetic. I'm starting to think that stuffing my bra might not be a bad idea (since bras are too freaking expensive).
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    My dog gets all excited when it's time for any pills. He dances and "boings". However, no matter what we choose to hide the pill in, he promptly eats the food and spits out the pill. I have to physically force the pill down his throat by sticking my thumb in to get the mouth open. I hate it as much as he does, but can't even get my DH to attempt it.
    aife61ho0i5p.gif

Try doing that with a Mastiff. I can get my fist and half my forearm down his throat in order for him to take the pills.
  • FariasMomOf3
    FariasMomOf3 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Once I start eating I dont want to stop :D
  • FariasMomOf3
    FariasMomOf3 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Love sweets (Chocolate) mmmm
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    AlciaMode wrote: »
    I confess I don't log Ketchup. For no particular reason I just won't log it.

MFP has murdered my love of ketchup. I am now forced to siracha everything. Oh man I miss ketchup, but I fear if I have some I will just pour the whole bottle down my throat I love it so much.

Here is a lil backwards confession. I miss my fat gut every time I take a bath. It was like a perfect table to lay my computer, or book, or whatever on while i soaked for hours. Now that I am 25lbs less (!!!) barely anything sticks out of the water and I have to hold everything up.
    I never thought of it this way but you are so right!

**edited to fix tags
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    petunia773 wrote: »
    tiona83 wrote: »
    My husband and I have a 12 year old youkie named Mandy (our first child) who is on heart Medicin. The vet says do what you have to to get her to take them. (It seems to get harder and harder. Damn clever dog) So for the confession part 1: I fed her the Medicin in the last meatball so I wouldn't eat it. Now the poor thing has gas and looks miserable.
    She won't even play with my husband. Who teases Mandy about an invisible bone. She continues to nip at him with her tail a wagging. Confession 2: it's a little annoying after a while and I hope she actually nips him at some stage. Not that it would hurt because she had to have her bottom front teeth removed about a year ago.

I had to smother my dog's bills in butter and wrap in a piece of ham lunchmeat. She loved the butter. (Real butter, not the fake stuff in a tub.)

<--I love your dog. That is all.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,369 Member
    Options
    The phrase "awesome sauce" makes me cringe.

Me too. The really annoying part is that I've read it so often, it sometimes pops into my head... I need some sort of situation-specific amnesiac drug just for this.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    My boss and the sr director of hospitality are out shopping for new mini fridges. I just got a cell phone picture of the mini fridge they want and told to go to the store they were just at and buy it. .. . .there are 2 people with corporate cards that are capable of buying this "MINI" fridge. But now I have to go where they just were and do it myself. . .

Tuesday 8am can't come soon enough.

Why on earth did they not buy them themselves while they were there??? Makes no sense.

What is happening Tues. @ 8:00 AM? What did I miss?

Is that when the interview is?! We shall have to all combine out collective confession energy to wish OJ luck!
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    If anyone remembers my confession about Restaurant Manager that wants to buy cakes when we have 3 full time bakers. Well he's been pretty short/crappy with me ever since he had to make a quarter sheet cake. He went so far as to duck behind a wall thinking I didn't see him, one day.

He called me on my cell phone yesterday while I was out at lunch and when I answered I said

"This is my personal cellphone, call me back on my office line."

He made an exasperated noise and hung up.

He calls back 10 seconds later, "you're not in the office."

I said " I know, I'm at lunch, talk to you later."
    good. You need to set boundaries sometimes. I wish my hubby understood this as he gets emails from his boss at 1030 at night.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    OK, since we're all confessing about other people's kids, I just say that I absolutely hate it when coworkers bring their kids in to "visit". The whole office shuts down to ooh and ahh. It's like nobody ever saw a child before.

I agree! And then everybody is all "Did you see so-and-so's baby?" No, and I don't want to go over to where they are just to ooh and ahh over somebody else's child.

And, I love babies. I just don't like the awkward ooh-ing and ahh-ing at the office.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Ok so I went to the sugar thread after getting caught up on this. Sooo not judging but... Does anyone notice that it's like the same 3 or 4 people who blow up these threads? And get all nasty and judgmental? They seem to follow each other around.

I hope they never find their way to this thread.

I didn't read that thread, but I often see a group going thread to thread with their snarky 'expert' replies. There is one dude who is a total tool.

Yep he is the worst. I am pretty sure I know who you mean. I am surprised they let him continue.

I got super excited when I read this since I actually think I know who y'all are talking about too! I know that's an odd thing to be excited about but I feel "in the loop" :)

I think I know who you're all talking about. I have to confess I get awfully judgmental about them in other threads!

I don't know why you all gotta hate on @tincanonastring like that.

(I am, of course, absolutely kidding. Hoping the alert gets him to come back - we miss you Mr. Onastring!)
  • Cpollard6608
    Cpollard6608 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I consistently will walk extra or run a short run to justify the ice cream I am about to shove in my face.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options

LOL. Whenever someone says "my bad", I want to punch them in the face.

Ummm...does that make me a sociopath too?

• brendasharp9801
    brendasharp9801 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Last night I down 2 bowls of dry Reese puffs cereal.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    The little food monster that I mentioned earlier is thriving and well. In fact, I think he's grown from little to ginormous. Calorie goal = Blown. Out. Of. The. Water.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have a 12 year old youkie named Mandy (our first child) who is on heart Medicin. The vet says do what you have to to get her to take them. (It seems to get harder and harder. Damn clever dog) So for the confession part 1: I fed her the Medicin in the last meatball so I wouldn't eat it. Now the poor thing has gas and looks miserable.
    She won't even play with my husband. Who teases Mandy about an invisible bone. She continues to nip at him with her tail a wagging. Confession 2: it's a little annoying after a while and I hope she actually nips him at some stage. Not that it would hurt because she had to have her bottom front teeth removed about a year ago.

The only way I could get my first dog to take pills was to break them into smaller pieces and mix them in crunchy peanut butter. She LOVED peanut butter and couldn't separate the peanut chunks from the pill so it all went down :smiley:
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »

I have found (Warning: Anecdotal evidence to follow) that when someone says, "my bad" what they really meant was I did this totally screwed up thing. I knew I was going to do this totally screwed up thing. It was completely premeditated and the only thing I regret is that you've caught me and are now confronting me about it. Shut up and let me be a jerk in peace.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

The only way I could get my first dog to take pills was to break them into smaller pieces and mix them in crunchy peanut butter. She LOVED peanut butter and couldn't separate the peanut chunks from the pill so it all went down :smiley:

I don't even want to try peanut butter with my dog because then he'd be all over me every time I open the peanut butter jar (which is several times on most days!)
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »

Depends, what if it's the same reaction to "my feels"? Feels is a verb, not a noun.