Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    My dog gets all excited when it's time for any pills. He dances and "boings". However, no matter what we choose to hide the pill in, he promptly eats the food and spits out the pill. I have to physically force the pill down his throat by sticking my thumb in to get the mouth open. I hate it as much as he does, but can't even get my DH to attempt it.
    aife61ho0i5p.gif
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    My sister was making pink champagne cupcakes for a bridal shower, and I ate four of them. The sad thing is they tasted so good I didn't even feel bad.

Those sound delicious! I don't blame you for "testing" them for everyone else.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    lilypond45 wrote: »
    What an amazing and funny thread, thank you all for sharing!
    My confessions:

1) I am battling a massive sugar addiction. When I get the shakes, I sometimes have to have a teaspoon of sugar out of desperation. So so ashamed of that one!

2) I can also eat an entire tub of icecream/ pack of cookies/ 12 bags of crisps in one sitting. Haven't for a while though.

3) I really resent having to work so damn hard to get the weight off. I tend to have really healthy meals but struggle with the horrific snacking. I get very arsey about the fact that I have got fat just because of snacking.

4) Sometimes I will log my 8mile cycle to work if I am desperate for extra calories. Even though I have been cycling for 2 years and at no point does it remotely challenge me anymore.

5) Many others listed on this thread :smiley:
    Suggestion: Don't make a thread asking how to break your addiction. You will get SAVAGED!

• tulips_and_tea
    Options
    Confession: Today I gave a patient an enema, then immediately (after washing my hands, natch) went to lunch. It was delicious.

I am very grateful for the health professionals who are able to do all these types of things because I know I never could!
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Confession: Today I gave a patient an enema, then immediately (after washing my hands, natch) went to lunch. It was delicious.

I am very grateful for the health professionals who are able to do all these types of things because I know I never could!

I second that. I'd just be there useless and gagging.

• tulips_and_tea
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    I booked a hotel room for myself to just relax today and I'm at 1500 calories at 4:30... no regrets and I plan on hitting at least 3k by the end of the day haha

That sounds like heaven! Enjoy every minute (and calorie) of it.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Big bowl of ice cream - Sam's Choice Coffee and Doughnuts

What is this?! If this is doughnut pieces in coffee ice cream I'm going to have to leave work right now.

YEP! With a doughnut glaze swirl!
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

I will join in this party.

I want to say that I enjoy your horse avatar. I imagine them gossiping and telling each other ribald jokes.

I sort of imagine them being like Statler and Waldorf on the Muppets, but younger.

Yes! It is the way they are posing for the picture. I love the telling each other jokes comment.
  • BulimicEdana
    BulimicEdana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I ate over half a carton of ice cream in one sitting last week
    I do this often x
    soloelixir wrote: »
    I resent thin people. I've been fat my whole life, and have no idea what it's like to be thin. I know I shouldn't resent them, but damn, when I see a thin girl complaining about how those jeans make her *kitten* look big, I want to slap her in the face.
    Be mindful... Eating Disorders and Body Dysmorphic Disorder. Yes they are real and yes they are horrible
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    Ok my confession du jour. I have gotten so good at home eating well and not drinking. WHY WHY when I travel I blow it?????

Because being adventurous and trying new things is what travel is all about, right? Might as well enjoy something new!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my co-worker birthday and game 2 of the NHL playoff round Sens VS Habs. I've been intentionally eating at least 200 or 300 calories under a day so I can enjoy eating out with her and watch the game. Bring on the refeed day!
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    AlciaMode wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    Great thread everyone! Now that I've caught up to the current posts I can finally post myself. Just getting to this point feels like I've smashed out a huge essay or similar. Like I've done the research required to participate or something.

I confess I cannot stand listening to people eat. It takes me from calm to mad in 10 excruciating seconds.

I confess that I have little interest in, nor affection for animals. Despite quite liking my cat, I glaze over with boredom when i see or hear anything animal related. I fake interest when it is unavoidable. Of course i believe they should all be fed and cared for properly and protected but beyond that, well it's just not very interesting to me.

I confess now that I've admitted to that it may only be a matter of time before someone alludes to this being one of the common traits of a sociopath or psychopath. i guess it's a chance I'll have to take ☺

I don't think it is! Everyone has their interests and lack thereof--My eyes glaze over during most sports, for example, and some people are bored to death with babies while everyone else makes weird cooing sounds over them. I don't think it makes anyone a sociopath or anything like that, since it isn't like they wish harm on them or something... ;)

I'm one of those unmaternal types who are "bored to death" with babies. Everybody could be prattling on about how "cute" and "adorable" some infant is, and I just don't get it... I might as well be looking at a big bowl of broccoli as far as "cuteness" goes. Like, huh??? (fortunately I didn't have any kids, lol)

Puppies OTOH... now that's "cute"! <3

I support this 100%

Seconded
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    Ok so I went to the sugar thread after getting caught up on this. Sooo not judging but... Does anyone notice that it's like the same 3 or 4 people who blow up these threads? And get all nasty and judgmental? They seem to follow each other around.

I hope they never find their way to this thread.

I didn't read that thread, but I often see a group going thread to thread with their snarky 'expert' replies. There is one dude who is a total tool.

Yep he is the worst. I am pretty sure I know who you mean. I am surprised they let him continue.

I got super excited when I read this since I actually think I know who y'all are talking about too! I know that's an odd thing to be excited about but I feel "in the loop" :)

If they show up we can just bite our tongues and ignore them in a very non-judgmental way.
    They'll hate that. :)
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    I am allowing other people too much influence over my actions, and not paying enough attention to what I want and as such, my diet/healthy living lifestyle and exercise is suffering.

But you realize it and can put a stop to it! Don't let others make you feel guilty for it, either! You take control of your life for YOU. Putting yourself first and others second is not selfish. You can do it!
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Today is one of those days when I'm so much over I'm not even logging what I'm eating anymore and just adding quick calories because nobody needs to know that I had two bowls of ice cream tonight.
    Those days are so frustrating... at least you use quick calories. I just stop logging when I am that far gone. Sometimes, the next day after, I will go back in and log it just to see how bad I did because by then the damage is done. I feel better knowing that I am not the only one that this happens to. Sometimes I get frustrated when I see success stories where people post that they lost 20lbs in 2 months. It is taking me so much longer. *sigh* but I am getting there.

I do the same thing! I just added my calories from last night. I am a slow looser, but it's working for me.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I ate over half a carton of ice cream in one sitting last week
    I do this often x
    soloelixir wrote: »
    I resent thin people. I've been fat my whole life, and have no idea what it's like to be thin. I know I shouldn't resent them, but damn, when I see a thin girl complaining about how those jeans make her *kitten* look big, I want to slap her in the face.
    Be mindful... Eating Disorders and Body Dysmorphic Disorder. Yes they are real and yes they are horrible

OK. But this thread is no judgement, where people are allowed to air their complaints without someone telling them they are wrong. They are allowed to think and feel what they think and feel without worrying about offending anyone.
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have been eating like a stoner with the munchies for the last 3 nights.
  • improvedclay
    improvedclay Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Did that taste as disgusting as it sounds?

Lol sadly no, it seemed to do the trick, but I FELT disgusting afterwards. Though it's kind of funny now.

Mix on serving of cottage cheese with some Hershey cocoa powder and some sweetener (splenda, stevia, sweet N low etc.) Stevia is my sweetener of choice. Mix those together and BOOM. Delicious chocolaty treat packed with protein and low in calories
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    tiona83 wrote: »
    My husband and I have a 12 year old youkie named Mandy (our first child) who is on heart Medicin. The vet says do what you have to to get her to take them. (It seems to get harder and harder. Damn clever dog) So for the confession part 1: I fed her the Medicin in the last meatball so I wouldn't eat it. Now the poor thing has gas and looks miserable.
    She won't even play with my husband. Who teases Mandy about an invisible bone. She continues to nip at him with her tail a wagging. Confession 2: it's a little annoying after a while and I hope she actually nips him at some stage. Not that it would hurt because she had to have her bottom front teeth removed about a year ago.

I had to smother my dog's bills in butter and wrap in a piece of ham lunchmeat. She loved the butter. (Real butter, not the fake stuff in a tub.)