Replies

• cburke8909
    cburke8909 Posts: 990 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • cburke8909
    Options
    Ok sorry but after three tries the ticker on my screen shows the truth 49.3 of 150 with 120.7 to make my goal but when I paste it in it changes it to the one you are seeing?????
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    cburke8909 wrote: »
    Ok sorry but after three tries the ticker on my screen shows the truth 49.3 of 150 with 120.7 to make my goal but when I paste it in it changes it to the one you are seeing?????

No, we see the same 49.3

f1oo6af5x1rc.png
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    The last few weeks this group has broken into two groups: regular runner folk and GAME OF THRONES RECAP RUNNERS. And after last night's episode, we needed the entire hour for GOT feelings and theories.

@kristinegift Ha! The same thing happened last time I went running in a big group. There was those who loved GOT and wanted to talk obsessively about. And then there were those who were lame non-GOT watchers. ;)
  • cburke8909
    Options
    @PastorVincent and yet it shows different on my screen ???? Ok, too much for Monday.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    @Orphia Hmm collective stats? A group thread could be started and from there we can update. Be kinda neat seeing the progress we each make. I'd like to see it all in Excel with maybe charts... Not sure how to share and Excel file. Maybe just a screenshot?

Ideas?

It'd be this evening before I can get on it, unless my boss has meetings and I am unsupervised.

I like nerdy stuff.

• Dcorrick
    Dcorrick Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Yep. Tried on mobile, then on desktop. No answers here, just an "amen." I'm at 12.77/45 for the month, and you're gonna have to take my word for it without a cute ticker.

My performance over the weekend has convinced me that I need a rest day, and it's gonna happen unless my upper body steers my truck to the gym for a workout.
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options

Your accumulated miles look fine on my end, but your goal miles show 170.
  • MNLittleFinn
    MNLittleFinn Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    This rest day sucks already. I know they are good for me, but the urge to run is real. Good thing I'll be putting miles in behind the stroller today... yay for when daily life provides cross training!
  • cburke8909
    Options
    @BettyM1017 thanks I forgot I changed my goal to 170 this month. I think I might actually go well past that. If I do all the training I plan it will be over 200. I have an 18 mile long run this Saturday and the following is a 20 mile long run. I am determined to get my everyday run up to 9 or 10 miles.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    @Orphia Hmm collective stats? A group thread could be started and from there we can update. Be kinda neat seeing the progress we each make. I'd like to see it all in Excel with maybe charts... Not sure how to share and Excel file. Maybe just a screenshot?

Ideas?

It'd be this evening before I can get on it, unless my boss has meetings and I am unsupervised.

I like nerdy stuff.

If you do this, Google Doc spreadsheet is perfect, You can lock it down so only you all can read it and you can all edit the same doc so that no one person has to do the tracking.
  • allyphoe
    allyphoe Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    That frog stretch really hurt my knees. They are a little bruised. I ended up doing the alternate adductor stretch today. I don't know if I did it wrong, or if I just have really bony knees.

Ugh. I hate that one so much that I made the instructor teach me an alternate one. I feel it zero percent in my adductors and 100 percent in my poor bruisey knees.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Sounds like Google docs is the way to go.. boss will be out most of the day. So I can work on it. Spreadsheet won't likely raise too much attention from my one narky co-worker. I'm not slacker. Just not enough work
  • garygse
    garygse Posts: 896 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    girlinahat wrote: »
    Google docs? With a screenshot?
    If you want an excel worksheet, then Google Spreadsheet would work better... same notion of sharing the document etc, but spreadsheet-based instead (obviously).

ETA I'm slow...@PastorVincent has already mentioned this. Going back to sleep now!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    garygse wrote: »
    girlinahat wrote: »
    Google docs? With a screenshot?
    If you want an excel worksheet, then Google Spreadsheet would work better... same notion of sharing the document etc, but spreadsheet-based instead (obviously).

ETA I'm slow...@PastorVincent has already mentioned this. Going back to sleep now!

Lol, I was going to post this too, but saw both of these posts first.

I love Google Docs and Spreadsheets, I use them all the time.