Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• AshlynG923
    AshlynG923 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I ate so much yesterday and loved every minute of it. I'm also not going to beat myself up or workout more than I normally would to make up for it.
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Same here! Except that I ate almost DOUBLE my maintenance... With a molten lava cookie mountain, half a container of Speculoos (Lotus) Caramel Biscuit flavored ice cream, and pizza.[/quote]

Off topic, I realize... but would you please share where you got that ice cream? We lived in Belgium for a year and Speculoos cookies were my favorite!

• fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    duckykissy wrote: »
    In the spirit of Easter- I really, really, really hate peeps. I don't like marshmallows at the best of times but they are worse. Honestly, they taste like some other form of marshmallow made from something not yet classified by the periodic table of elements.

I feel the same way. I tried one like 2 years ago thinking maybe my opinion would change...nope..still gross.

Confession: I'm Greek so my Easter isn't until next Sunday. I'm going to purposely avoid any and all stores so I'm not tempted to buy all the cheap Easter candy.

Secondary Confession: My BIL brought home a huge bag of Lindt truffles from Switzerland and I've been at my sisters all weekend. I've tried every type and was right...my favorite is Coffee. Now I'm regretting not buying that box of 250 the other week.
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Confession : I take my shirt off and look at myself in the mirror almost every time I use the restroom at home. I'm really not a narcissist and don't like attention from others. I think I do it almost because I have a hard time accepting how much I've changed. I don't recognize myself in pictures sometimes. It is a very weird feeling.

This habit totally reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.

I have caught myself doing this a couple times in the ladies room at work recently, and probably for the same reason. I just can't believe I have abs! It's like I lift up my shirt and reveal someone else's stomach. Bizarre.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I ate a total of 2,386 yesterday. I've definitely done worse. Most of it started with boredom, then I began to feel so guilty I was eating so much so then my mindset immediately went to "well you already f-ed up, so keep going" and that makes me feel so out of control.

I also have not worked out since *correction, Thurs. that was weights day. I have a sore swollen big toe so distance walking is uncomfortable, same with the treadmill. I could ride the inside bike I suppose or lift weights again, but I just haven't ...

I feel like this weight will never come off because I make stupid choices, yet I know I want this soooo badly, but my bad choices rein supreme right now.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Same here! Except that I ate almost DOUBLE my maintenance... With a molten lava cookie mountain, half a container of Speculoos (Lotus) Caramel Biscuit flavored ice cream, and pizza.
    Off topic, I realize... but would you please share where you got that ice cream? We lived in Belgium for a year and Speculoos cookies were my favorite!

(Note that I live in Saudi Arabia, so I don't know if you'll find it where you are)

It's a brand new limited time flavor from "London Dairy" ice cream... Which I happen to love more than any other ice cream company, by the way ;) They call it Caramel Biscuit, but it tastes EXACTLY like the Speculoos/Lotus Cookie Butter spread and has bits of the cookies inside and some caramel swirls, too. IT IS SO GOOD. I found it in my supermarket with all the other ice cream, but it only came out about three weeks ago. :)
  • alaynavee
    alaynavee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've eaten a few "meals" of those little chocolate eggs over the past two weeks, and have felt sick every single time. I had my husband hide the rest of the bag on me and promise to only dole them out to the kids if they ask for them. I don't know why I sabotage myself with these behaviours!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: I didn't take a single picture over Easter. No pictures of kids hunting eggs. No pictures of Easter outfits. No pictures of family get-together.
  • hosijoe
    hosijoe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

I LOVE peanut butter. I had my wife hide it because I just love it and could eat it all in one sitting.

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the forums all weekend, and while your confessions were undoubtedly amazing, I will not go back to read them.

Also, someone just tried to pull a fast one on me. Didn't work. Silly rabbits, trix are for kids.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I hope you had a good Easter/weekend.

Today's confession - I went to Fast & Furious 7 today, and I totally cried at the end. Fast & Furious 7, seriously. But I follow Vin Diesel of FB, and he was broken up when Paul Walker died, and the way they dealt with it (no spoilers) was so tasteful, it just hit me right in the feels.

Before this the most embarrassing movie to make me cry was Cool Runnings.

I love the Fast and Furious movies. I was sad when Paul Walker died too. I want to see the new one soon.

My boyfriend and I are kind of split up right now and I'm depressed (we haven't seen each other since last Saturday). I only slept about 3 hours last night so I'm drinking Monster (lo-carb) to try and get through the day.

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    @AgentOrangeJuice I did go back and read. It was a quiet weekend and you didn't miss much. But now I want to know what the trick was...
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself and my weight was definitely up after my meals yesterday- didn't log it and I'm not going to!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    Confession: I had no idea who Ron Swanson was either. I just googled him. I do not think he's hot....at all. :#

I did the same... and I'm 100% in agreement with you.

(In fact, if he was the last man left alive on earth, I'd become lesbian.)

AHA! I see definition on that shoulder! Good for you! Yes, I'm way behind on this thread. I wanted to keep up over the weekend, but we had beautiful 70 degree, clear sky days and I just HAD to be outside. It was worth it, but now I'm reading fast and furiously.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    I feel like I have a man-shaped body. When I gain weight, none of it goes to my hips or *kitten* or thighs. It all just goes to my front-side. No matter what weight I am, I will never have "curves in the right places". Stupid as it is, I'm scared that even when I get to my goal weight, I still won't be hot.

Dear, you are HOT! So what if you do not look like a swimsuit model, you are really very pretty from what I can see in your profile pic. And just so you know, people have all kinds of tastes and find all body types attractive or "hot" so someone and probably a lot of someones will find you desirable no matter what you look like on the outside as long as you have a good inside.

Exactly! You don't need "curves in the right places", you need confidence! Confidence is sexy no matter what.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    @AgentOrangeJuice I did go back and read. It was a quiet weekend and you didn't miss much. But now I want to know what the trick was...

Same!

Confession 1: @tincanonastring's Easter diary was the best and I wish I could be that awesome. My grandfather also subscribed to the stale peeps trend, and it made me smile to know there are others, since he's been gone for (almost) 15 years.

Confession 2: As I'm in the process of looking for a new job, I become less and less motivated to do anything at my current one. I'm also pretty sure no one has noticed, because they don't relize how much I normally bust my butt.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    Confession: I had no idea who Ron Swanson was either. I just googled him. I do not think he's hot....at all. :#

I did the same... and I'm 100% in agreement with you.

(In fact, if he was the last man left alive on earth, I'd become lesbian.)

Ron Swanson IRL is married to Megan Mulally, from Will & Grace fame. He's a comic genius.

Ron Swanson's 43 Greatest Quotes

Yep. Had to google her too.

The only chance I have of recognizing celebs is if they've made it to the cover of one of the magazines that are stocked in checkout lines.

I have never seen a single episode of Sex in the City, Friends or Seinfeld. Seriously clueless.

"Megan Mulally, from Will & Grace fame" - Karen Walker is one of my favorite TV characters of all-time! I like to use her alias "Anastasia Beaverhousen" when I'm feeling silly. She was great on that show!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Confession: I didn't take a single picture over Easter. No pictures of kids hunting eggs. No pictures of Easter outfits. No pictures of family get-together.

Same!
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Today's confession - I went to Fast & Furious 7 today, and I totally cried at the end. Fast & Furious 7, seriously. But I follow Vin Diesel of FB, and he was broken up when Paul Walker died, and the way they dealt with it (no spoilers) was so tasteful, it just hit me right in the feels.

Before this the most embarrassing movie to make me cry was Cool Runnings.

Saw it too, Cried too, loved it! They did a nice tribute.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Confession: I changed my profile picture for a challenge, and I don't like it.

Meanwhile I am here, much like Petunia Dursley, sad because I didn't get in haha.
    Oh, I'm sorry :( Also, I didn't mean I don't like the challenge (it hasn't even started yet) I meant I don't like the profile pic. I'll change it when I can find something better.

Incidentally, I've wondered this: for those who have a proper profile picture of your face, do you not mind that someone in real life will see you on here? I don't think I would like that, which is why I don't put a photo. This is not a criticism - I'm just interested.

I never knew there was forums when I joined...and now that I have jumped in I wish I had picked another user name (instead of my real name) for this very reason. I very rarely post on FB or tweet on Twitter (though I have accounts and follow others posts/tweets) because I don't want a record. And I always stay really neutral. I just couldn't stay out of this thread! And have exposed some stuff. So, yes, I wish I had picked another name. And you'll never see a face picture...I hate how I look. You might see me riding. From a distance. Likely it.

I'm afraid to confess anything too earth shattering, just in case someone I know irl wanders in here and recognizes me :neutral:

I totally get this. I've considered confessing something a few times, but am afraid to put it on the internet!

Same here! I can actually "read" relief some of the posters on this thread feel after they really confess something, but I still don't want to put anything too personal about myself out there. Once it's on the internet, it's there to stay.