Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• cynthiav03
    cynthiav03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Idea!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    TALENTI GELATO?? My mom was obsessing over this when I last visited her, telling me about how amazing it is. It was on sale when we went to the store, so she bought some salted caramel kind. It really is amazingly delicious... can't find it in Montreal anywhere :P I guess I'll try to find a Quest bar, too. Cookie dough is one of my favorite flavors of anything, ever.
    Me too. It really bummed me out when I heard the less than stellar reviews the Talenti cookie dough flavor has been getting. :disappointed:

• Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    shannonbun wrote: »
    Confession: one of my roommates wigged out, made up lies about me, peaced out for 2 days, and moved out while I (and my other roommate) was at class. And I really don't even care that she's going off the deep end. There's less than a month left of school and she's pulling this ridiculous attention seeking stuff... I probably *should* care, but I've only got sarcastic apathy.

And I might be going over my calories tonight to celebrate... Haha whoops

You might appreciate this link... A blog that I read did an afternoon chat about the worst roommates ever. Some of the stories are so funny, but whoa, also horrifying.

Warning: not for the squeamish. http://www.gofugyourself.com/your-afternoon-chat-your-worst-roommate-ever-03-2015
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    New confession. I know, I'm supposed to be all rah rah bacon about everything, because keto. I just saw a post on fb of bacon wrapped oreos.

Oreoes.jpg

I think I'm going to keep that picture around for any time I want to completely kill my appetite. (no offense if you're into that sorta thing)

I thought this was Oreo stuffed cabbage leaves! I'm almost relieved it is bacon. Still gross, though.
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Stop! Stop! Stop! All of you need to go to bed, read a book or watch a movie so I can get some work done. I can't get anything accomplished because I keep coming back to read your posts. You people crack me up. Now, quit it!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    New confession. I know, I'm supposed to be all rah rah bacon about everything, because keto. I just saw a post on fb of bacon wrapped oreos.

Oreoes.jpg

I think I'm going to keep that picture around for any time I want to completely kill my appetite. (no offense if you're into that sorta thing)
    I thought this was Oreo stuffed cabbage leaves! I'm almost relieved it is bacon. Still gross, though.
    OLXNdt0.jpg?1
    Cabbage stuffed oreos just makes me think of these.

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    There was a girl at the gym two nights ago who was wearing a tank top that said

Sweating until the Wedding on the front and

08/26/16 on the back..

I couldn't help but think, I HOPE HE'S WORTH ALL THAT GURLLLLL

Ya know what's sad? THAT is all about HER. She wants to look her best which is understandable but please care about yourself and your husband just as much, if not more, after the wedding. The marriage is much more important than the wedding day. Okay that was judgy. Sorry.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    TALENTI GELATO?? My mom was obsessing over this when I last visited her, telling me about how amazing it is. It was on sale when we went to the store, so she bought some salted caramel kind. It really is amazingly delicious... can't find it in Montreal anywhere :P I guess I'll try to find a Quest bar, too. Cookie dough is one of my favorite flavors of anything, ever.
    Me too. It really bummed me out when I heard the less than stellar reviews the Talenti cookie dough flavor has been getting. :disappointed:
    Maybe that's a good thing for me. I could probably fill a pool with cookie dough ice cream, jump in head first, and devour it all like the sugar-crazed freak I am! "Cookies and cream" anything also does it for me! :yum:
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm depressed and fretful because I'm going in for minor surgery tomorrow and I'm really nervous because I've never had a general before, and as a result I was less than tactful with my husband and hurt his feelings and now I feel like crap and a total jerk about that on top of being fretful and nervous about tomorrow.

Good luck, I hope it goes smoothly.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Not sure why quoting isn't working. Jealous. My husband is only 6'2".

I may have severely messed up the quote tags in my last post.

And don't be jealous. It's a PITA buying clothes for him, especially as all his height is in his legs and he's not a "big" guy... try finding 38" inseam pants in a normal size waist. Most of the Big & Tall sizing seems to be for waists in the 40" and 50" ranges.

^^^^^This^^^^. Try finding a 42 waist with a 40 inseam! the big and tall stores don't make clothes for tall and thin. Hubby needs a large tall and has to order almost everything online and we just pray it fits because we have to order from the American online stores such as JCP or Haggard (and have to pay for shipping and duties). If it doesn't fit, we often have to pay return shipping. Kohls has a good online selection for large tall shirts as well as pants but the don't ship to Canada. When it comes to clothes shopping, he wished he never lost the weight (389 to 279) because when he was heavier, he could find clothes w/o an issue. Lets not even talk about finding track or sweat pants for the gym. We've even tried calling suppliers directly. Just can't find them.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    ohgeeque wrote: »
    Stop! Stop! Stop! All of you need to go to bed, read a book or watch a movie so I can get some work done. I can't get anything accomplished because I keep coming back to read your posts. You people crack me up. Now, quit it!

I actually walked away from the computer, did some laundry, and got a shoulder workout done in front of the TV...

... while watching My 600 Lb Life. Which I would never have watched if it wasn't for the thread on here getting me curious about the show so I recorded several episodes. They really motivate me to work out because I CAN... I figure I don't have the mobility restrictions that a 600 lb person does, so I should be thankful and do my work out. Seriously, you can't sit in front of a TV looking at someone who can barely move their own limbs and NOT pick up weights.
  • ythannah
    Options

And don't be jealous. It's a PITA buying clothes for him, especially as all his height is in his legs and he's not a "big" guy... try finding 38" inseam pants in a normal size waist. Most of the Big & Tall sizing seems to be for waists in the 40" and 50" ranges.

^^^^^This^^^^. Try finding a 42 waist with a 40 inseam! the big and tall stores don't make clothes for tall and thin. Hubby needs a large tall and has to order almost everything online and we just pray it fits because we have to order from the American online stores such as JCP or Haggard (and have to pay for shipping and duties). If it doesn't fit, we often have to pay return shipping. Kohls has a good online selection for large tall shirts as well as pants but the don't ship to Canada. When it comes to clothes shopping, he wished he never lost the weight (389 to 279) because when he was heavier, he could find clothes w/o an issue. Lets not even talk about finding track or sweat pants for the gym. We've even tried calling suppliers directly. Just can't find them.

I've been ordering a lot, mostly tops, from King Size Direct and Casual Male XL. Carhartt has a tall size range that he really likes, but he's a pretty casual dresser. We have to get him a suit for a wedding this year and I'm just dreading it.

I couldn't find flannel sleep pants or fleece pants with a long enough inseam so I ended up making them myself. The fleece pants ended up super long (I forgot that they aren't worn as high as regular pants) and he keeps saying, "I've never had pants that were too long for me before" :D
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    There was a girl at the gym two nights ago who was wearing a tank top that said

Sweating until the Wedding on the front and

08/26/16 on the back..

I couldn't help but think, I HOPE HE'S WORTH ALL THAT GURLLLLL

Ya know what's sad? THAT is all about HER. She wants to look her best which is understandable but please care about yourself and your husband just as much, if not more, after the wedding. The marriage is much more important than the wedding day. Okay that was judgy. Sorry.

The girl was fit, it was a vanity shirt definitely.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options

I've been ordering a lot, mostly tops, from King Size Direct and Casual Male XL. Carhartt has a tall size range that he really likes, but he's a pretty casual dresser. We have to get him a suit for a wedding this year and I'm just dreading it.

I couldn't find flannel sleep pants or fleece pants with a long enough inseam so I ended up making them myself. The fleece pants ended up super long (I forgot that they aren't worn as high as regular pants) and he keeps saying, "I've never had pants that were too long for me before" :D

I wish I knew how to sew. I tried making a pair of boxers in Jr. High home ec class. It was a nightmare. My seams weren't straight and my hems were all uneven. I am not sure if I would even try to attempt it.

• ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    The hard hitting questions

Sometimes, I have to ask the hard hitting questions.

Uh oh, people are getting upset! I thought there was something wrong with the thread. I guess I've never seen a thread with that many posts and no avatars. Careful - that might get you banned and we all wouldn't want that!

If it gets to hot, maybe I'll go as SecretAgentLemonade

Well, you're going to have to alert us if you change your name because like I've said before, I cannot even keep up with your avatars! What is this new one? I'll have to go look on your profile page...

sharks_with_frickin_laser_beams_attached_postcard-p239174773458964175trdg_400.jpg

LOL
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    shannonbun wrote: »
    Confession: one of my roommates wigged out, made up lies about me, peaced out for 2 days, and moved out while I (and my other roommate) was at class. And I really don't even care that she's going off the deep end. There's less than a month left of school and she's pulling this ridiculous attention seeking stuff... I probably *should* care, but I've only got sarcastic apathy.

And I might be going over my calories tonight to celebrate... Haha whoops

You might appreciate this link... A blog that I read did an afternoon chat about the worst roommates ever. Some of the stories are so funny, but whoa, also horrifying.

Warning: not for the squeamish. http://www.gofugyourself.com/your-afternoon-chat-your-worst-roommate-ever-03-2015

EWWWWWW!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    ethim wrote: »
    The hard hitting questions

Sometimes, I have to ask the hard hitting questions.

Uh oh, people are getting upset! I thought there was something wrong with the thread. I guess I've never seen a thread with that many posts and no avatars. Careful - that might get you banned and we all wouldn't want that!

If it gets to hot, maybe I'll go as SecretAgentLemonade

Well, you're going to have to alert us if you change your name because like I've said before, I cannot even keep up with your avatars! What is this new one? I'll have to go look on your profile page...

sharks_with_frickin_laser_beams_attached_postcard-p239174773458964175trdg_400.jpg

LOL

I like to think people come here for my avatars as much as the confessions and conversations
  • metermaid11
    metermaid11 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just caught up on this thread after a week away because we can't randomly internet at work anymore.

Confession: When the news first hit about our new rules at work my first thought was about this thread and I was far sadder than I should've been.

Adding to the discussion from a few pages ago about names and nicknames: my name is Rita (named after the Beatles song hence my name here) and when I was younger I had a really good friend named Rosa. Together we were known as Rosarita refried beans :/

• ythannah
    Options

I wish I knew how to sew. I tried making a pair of boxers in Jr. High home ec class. It was a nightmare. My seams weren't straight and my hems were all uneven. I am not sure if I would even try to attempt it.

My mum, who was a total domestic goddess, did all my sewing projects in home ec. She got really good marks, lol.

I'm no Suzy Homemaker for sure but I must have absorbed something from those classes because I can sew. Or maybe I just inherited the gene from her. It was kind of a necessity for me in my younger day because I had the same tall-skinny thing going on and the clothing selection was nothing like it is now. If I wanted something that fit decently, I had to make it myself.
  • dornessiti
    Options
    I've stopped working out for the past 4 months because of college exams stressing me out and tonight i ate 5 pieces of pizza :((( uugghh i just feel really unmotivated and constantly exhausted because of work and school, any advice?