Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Does anyone binge on "walking dead" ? I think me and my daughter have a million times lol mostly my daughter , she controls the remote.

Totally! It's one of my favorite shows. I watch every episode as it airs, and then when they go on hiatus, I binge-watch all the seasons at some point so I can get my fix :)

I'm doing that right now. When the most recent season ended, my husband and I started watching from the beginning. We're currently on season 4. Love that show so much. I now want a samurai sword so I can be a badass zombie slayer like Michonne. B)

I have a sword on my Amazon wish list specifically for this purpose :) However, I'm fairly certain that in the event of an actual zombie apocalypse, I will either a) step out of my house strapped to the hilt with weapons and a kicka$$ attitude only to be bitten 10 seconds later; or b) I will be Otis - too slow to run away and left behind as walker bait.

That made me laugh. Otis was only walker bait because Shane was a piece of human garbage and sacrificed him to save his own sorry butt. I'm glad Rick took him out. Too bad he was a zombie when it happened.

Very true. Interesting that Rick has kind of been turning into Shane lately, no? I hope that the reappearance of Morgan and his zen attitude will bring Rick back from the edge a little.

Yeah, Rick has kind of lost it. So has Shasha. She's bonkers now. This is really mean and I feel terrible for saying it, but I wish Carl would just die already. I'm surprised he's still around.

I'm glad Glen made it. :smile:

Glen is the only character left that I really like :/

I LOVE GLEN!!! But how do you not like Daryl or Carol?! They'd definitely be in my zombie apocalypse traveling gang.

I cannot STAND Daryl.....Carol I feel indifferent about
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Eating my 2nd dinner tonight. Went out with a friend for the first one, and the food was so bad, we debated whether it would be ethical to give her leftovers to her dog. They smelled like dogfood, so it was a reasonable debate.
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I don't understand people my age who don't get excited about things. Like I was talking to one of my friends today who is turning 21 on Friday and I was asking if he was going to go drink or do anything fun for his birthday and he told me he didn't know and honestly couldn't care less and I found it super confusing. Even when I've been depressed I found things super exciting - even little things like riding the T around Boston, jumping on my friend's trampoline, going to see a new movie, or meeting someone new. I find everything super exciting to the point where it annoys people. I don't think life would be survivable if I didn't find the little things exciting. The thing I'm excited about most is that the carousel in my town is opening up in a few weeks!
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    sydkins432 wrote: »
    I haven't gone over my calorie intake in over 50 days. My fitbit says i burn between 2300 and 3000 calories a day and I have only lost 5 pounds. I think they're is something wrong with me, but I am afraid to go to the doctor.

How much weight do you have to lose? Are you tracking your food on a digital food scale to make sure you're eating the correct portion?

Are you sure your fitbit is correct? I ran a marathon yesterday and only burned 2673 calories (46K steps). Unless you are running marathons every day or doing some other extended extreme exercise, your fitbit might be giving you inaccurate information...

@pofoster21 are you sure your FitBit is correct? I know different people burn differently, but I average 12K steps a day and maintain at 2100 a day (33, 5'5'', 130-135) and I'm really not doing much more than walking now. I would think a marathon would get you a lot more than 2700...

ETA: grammar is hard

I don't use a Fitbit. I use a gps tracking device. And on average a 10 min mile burns 100 calories. In addition MFP returned a similar number on mile per hour times time ran. So, yes I am fairly sure it's close to accurate.

The fitbit measures all day calorie burn, not just the physical activity. I think that's why your numbers are so different.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I don't feel well, and I've got the hungries. I know I just want to eat because I associate it with good feelings... But logic is not always helpful when you want to stuff your face. I'm actively talking myself out of a late night fast food run. I should just go to bed...
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Does anyone binge on "walking dead" ? I think me and my daughter have a million times lol mostly my daughter , she controls the remote.

Totally! It's one of my favorite shows. I watch every episode as it airs, and then when they go on hiatus, I binge-watch all the seasons at some point so I can get my fix :)

I'm doing that right now. When the most recent season ended, my husband and I started watching from the beginning. We're currently on season 4. Love that show so much. I now want a samurai sword so I can be a badass zombie slayer like Michonne. B)

I have a sword on my Amazon wish list specifically for this purpose :) However, I'm fairly certain that in the event of an actual zombie apocalypse, I will either a) step out of my house strapped to the hilt with weapons and a kicka$$ attitude only to be bitten 10 seconds later; or b) I will be Otis - too slow to run away and left behind as walker bait.

That made me laugh. Otis was only walker bait because Shane was a piece of human garbage and sacrificed him to save his own sorry butt. I'm glad Rick took him out. Too bad he was a zombie when it happened.

Very true. Interesting that Rick has kind of been turning into Shane lately, no? I hope that the reappearance of Morgan and his zen attitude will bring Rick back from the edge a little.

Yeah, Rick has kind of lost it. So has Shasha. She's bonkers now. This is really mean and I feel terrible for saying it, but I wish Carl would just die already. I'm surprised he's still around.

I LOVE GLEN!!! But how do you not like Daryl or Carol?! They'd definitely be in my zombie apocalypse traveling gang.

You can't stand Darryl? :open_mouth: I think he is the most loyal member of the group and is the one I would want to have my back.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I don't feel well, and I've got the hungries. I know I just want to eat because I associate it with good feelings... But logic is not always helpful when you want to stuff your face. I'm actively talking myself out of a late night fast food run. I should just go to bed...

You can do it, don't let the hungries win! The evil things got me yesterday, don't let them get you, too! ;)
  • ShannonMK9
    ShannonMK9 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

If you love peanut butter, try the PB2 it tastes just like peanut butter but only has about 40 calories to 2 tbs.
  • iluvchu3
    iluvchu3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire 8oz. package of Philly cream cheese early this week (with a spoon, too LOL). Logged 2oz. a day over the next several days, as to hide my shameful binge.

Haha awww that's smart tho :smiley:
  • dmiivanov
    dmiivanov Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I know I'd had nice abs if I only lost that annoying 10lb of fat.. but won't do it- too concerned bench press will fall from 245 back to 185 .. Ego's in the way
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

You can't stand Darryl? :open_mouth: I think he is the most loyal member of the group and is the one I would want to have my back.

Quite frankly, he did too much crap in the early seasons to ever redeem himself in my eyes.....he is a nasty racist redneck, and that makes me not like him.

I cannot STAND Carl, he is a nasty little puke.

I think Rick treats a lot of people very poorly and he is unstable at times.

I feel indifferent about Carol, Maggie, Sasha, Michonne and most of the others.

I loved Noah, I am so sad he died. I am also interested in seeing Morgan now that he is back.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I don't understand people my age who don't get excited about things. Like I was talking to one of my friends today who is turning 21 on Friday and I was asking if he was going to go drink or do anything fun for his birthday and he told me he didn't know and honestly couldn't care less and I found it super confusing. Even when I've been depressed I found things super exciting - even little things like riding the T around Boston, jumping on my friend's trampoline, going to see a new movie, or meeting someone new. I find everything super exciting to the point where it annoys people. I don't think life would be survivable if I didn't find the little things exciting. The thing I'm excited about most is that the carousel in my town is opening up in a few weeks!

I'm 35 and get way more excited about things than my 14 year old step-daughter does or even did when she was 12. I get excited about going to the Royal Show (kind of like a County Fair), I get excited about going to the movies, I get excited about going to the waterslides, I get super excited about going to live theatre or concerts or conventions...
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Word! I was so mad at him when he chose stupid Merle over the group. I was also overly happy when he went back. I cried when Merle died but not because HE was dead, but because how heartbroken Daryl was. There is something about a man who isn't ashamed to cry. Sexy.

• shannonbun
    shannonbun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    All this talk about the Walking Dead and I feel like the outlier who liked the games better... Clementine breaks your heart in the best and worst way
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I still miss Hershel. I cried when he died. He would have been my imaginary Zombie Apocalypse boyfriend. What can I say? I have a weakness for a man with a strong moral center, principles, kindness and the ability to admit his mistakes. Ok, so he was kinda old but truly, appearances are a persons least important characteristic and if you can't value someone for what is inside, you are a jerk. Which brings me to...

BFs who call their girls names are jerks and should be unloaded like the dead weight they are. While it is true that we shouldn't let the names people call us bother us, we shouldn't have to wear that armor around the people who are supposed to defend and protect us.

I guess being in a relationship is similar to surviving the ZA - you have know who has got your back.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

For me it is Daryl....he is wicked with the crossbow, can survive in the woods, kill and cook me dinner, and has a soft spot for those that are loyal to him (Carol and Beth). He is also easy on the eyes! I love him (Norman Reedus) in the movie "The Boondock Saints".

I miss Beth. My jaw hit the floor the way she went out. I thought she and Daryl were going to hook up before she was taken.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I was walking on the treadmill on the front row earlier just to cool down for 5 mins after my elliptical workout, and i let out a REALLY smelly one by accident. I bet the guy on the treadmill behind me was very unhappy...oops
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    sydkins432 wrote: »
    I haven't gone over my calorie intake in over 50 days. My fitbit says i burn between 2300 and 3000 calories a day and I have only lost 5 pounds. I think they're is something wrong with me, but I am afraid to go to the doctor.

How much weight do you have to lose? Are you tracking your food on a digital food scale to make sure you're eating the correct portion?

Are you sure your fitbit is correct? I ran a marathon yesterday and only burned 2673 calories (46K steps). Unless you are running marathons every day or doing some other extended extreme exercise, your fitbit might be giving you inaccurate information...

@pofoster21 are you sure your FitBit is correct? I know different people burn differently, but I average 12K steps a day and maintain at 2100 a day (33, 5'5'', 130-135) and I'm really not doing much more than walking now. I would think a marathon would get you a lot more than 2700...

ETA: grammar is hard

I don't use a Fitbit. I use a gps tracking device. And on average a 10 min mile burns 100 calories. In addition MFP returned a similar number on mile per hour times time ran. So, yes I am fairly sure it's close to accurate.

Ahhh, that was your burn for the marathon, not the whole day. Sorry, I'm picking up what you're putting down now.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was extremely happy to see so many more posts to read this morning!!!!!

On another note, it was unbelievably awesome to run into my ex's girlfriend yesterday. She is a lot bigger than me. I got a perverse inner chuckle to hear him say to her that he should never have left me for her... when we broke up i was extremely overweight and she was a twig

Catty and bitchy I know but mwahahahaha sucked in

Hahahaha awesome!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    I confess that I was extremely happy to see so many more posts to read this morning!!!!!

On another note, it was unbelievably awesome to run into my ex's girlfriend yesterday. She is a lot bigger than me. I got a perverse inner chuckle to hear him say to her that he should never have left me for her... when we broke up i was extremely overweight and she was a twig

Catty and bitchy I know but mwahahahaha sucked in

Hahahaha awesome!

He actually said that to her??? I say you're well shot of him, and she would be to!