Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    The problem with going to bed at 10 pm is I am wide awake at 2 am! Good morning Susie and my British MFPers...

I went to bed at a normal hour for me....knowing I did not have to wake up until 9am, since I am going into work at 11am.....my SO woke me up at a bit after 6 thinking I had to go in at 7....now I am wide awake and gonna end up dying later.....ugh

Ugh I'm sorry I hate when that happens! Hopefully you were able to rest though!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    My confessions: I did a horrible job of keeping up this weekend on this thread- I got lazy! Yesterday I ate maintenance and I don't care it was yummy! Today I woke up at 8:30, I went to bed last night at midnight- it's now 9:20 and I just want to go back to bed! But as its Father's Day and that's what I came home for I cannot! Hope everyone has a lovely Father's Day!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Happy Fathers day to all the Dads on here and to the Moms who pull double duty. You all rock!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I am bored. Hubby is gone with the kids I don't know where and not answering my texts, it's been almost 2 hours, I don't feel like reading as I spent most of the morning doing that, I've done my (half assed because it was lifting) workout, and this thread is dead... I tried reading other threads but they're all irritating me for some reason.
  • riderfangal
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I am bored. Hubby is gone with the kids I don't know where and not answering my texts, it's been almost 2 hours, I don't feel like reading as I spent most of the morning doing that, I've done my (half assed because it was lifting) workout, and this thread is dead... I tried reading other threads but they're all irritating me for some reason.

Enjoy the peace and quiet I say!
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Wow....I have the best part of five days reading through this thread whenever I've had a spare 5 mins or so! So funny, and so similar to me a lot of them!
    I only started last month (again after gaining it all back 2 years later) and have lost 20lbs so far. Here are my confessions:

I have ordered enough takeaway for 2 people, just for myself and run the shower before so when the delivery person turns up they think there is someone in the shower. Hahahaha.

I've eaten 2 medium
    Dominos pizzas, a side of wedges and mozerella bread sticks to myself,

I keep leftover pasta, add sugar and butter and eat cold. Yum!

I save up calories to binge of chocolate and white bread. :(

Sounds awful when admitting it out loud!!
  • riderfangal
    Options
    Wow....I have the best part of five days reading through this thread whenever I've had a spare 5 mins or so! So funny, and so similar to me a lot of them!
    I only started last month (again after gaining it all back 2 years later) and have lost 20lbs so far. Here are my confessions:

I have ordered enough takeaway for 2 people, just for myself and run the shower before so when the delivery person turns up they think there is someone in the shower. Hahahaha.

Thats too funny! I am going to have to remember that one
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    I tried Breyers Gelato and cant say I was overly impressed. it was Raspberry Cheesecake. Now I wish I had got the cappuccino flavor cuz I love coffee ice cream. Is Breyers a poor representation of Gelato? Should I try the Talenti or is that brand about the same? I hate to waste cals on a so-so treat.
  • DylanThomas2
    DylanThomas2 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My main motivation is to win the heart of a girl that will never be with me and has stated this many many times. I know I should give up on her and I should be doing this stuff for myself but the reality is I dont care enough about myself to keep up the motivation instead when i think of her and the guy she is with now I kick my own butt into gear and push myself to lose the weight and put on muscle so I can be good looking enough for her.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    I tried Breyers Gelato and cant say I was overly impressed. it was Raspberry Cheesecake. Now I wish I had got the cappuccino flavor cuz I love coffee ice cream. Is Breyers a poor representation of Gelato? Should I try the Talenti or is that brand about the same? I hate to waste cals on a so-so treat.
    I'm not overly fond of Breyer period. I'd recommend picking up a pint of Talenti, sea salt caramel perhaps, and seeing how you like that.

Or this if you can find it near you. Their tiramisu is the first gelato I tried and still my favorite

• xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »

Talenti leaves Breyers in the dust, but that's just my opinion. Some folks just prefer ice cream in general over gelato.

Talenti all the way! Even though i can only do a tbsp at a time or it messes with my sugar.

Popping in this weekend bc im having a pity party. Yeah I've lost 23.6 lb so far but I'm still lumpy and chunky:( My goal will have to be adjusted bc I will not look good in 16.4 lb. Last time I was this weight I looked better :(
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Talent is great. I think that is what has been causing my stall as I tend to eat too much of it. Sometimes I can be happy with half a serving if my counts will not allow a whole serving. Of course, I need to put the container away immediately or it will be empty.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    We went our for lunch and all options were bad so I got a sandwich... then dessert. Then walked by a French bakery and I had been missing flan tarts so I got a small one too... but it was very disappointing... Still ate it but it made me sad. So now I'm probably 300 over maintenance just with lunch. At least I had 1600 banked calories this week...
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there...

pops.jpg
  • DylanThomas2
    DylanThomas2 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    My main motivation is to win the heart of a girl that will never be with me and has stated this many many times. I know I should give up on her and I should be doing this stuff for myself but the reality is I dont care enough about myself to keep up the motivation instead when i think of her and the guy she is with now I kick my own butt into gear and push myself to lose the weight and put on muscle so I can be good looking enough for her.

Well, grab motivation for now wherever you can find it, I suppose. Since you say she likely isn't interested no matter what you do, I am a great believer that looking good after a breakup or in response to an impossible relationship is great based on the spite factor alone. Hang in there.

Thank you that makes me feel a little better about the whole situation. I am transitioning in alot of ways right now this journey didn't just start with my physical appearance it was with my whole mental approach to life in general I am seeking to break down the walls I built around myself out of fear of rejection and to change the victim mentality in my own head to one of self control and mindfulness of all things around me. I have started meditating for the last 2 months every day and every week I make a goal to do something outside of my comfort zones in an attempt to connect with the people and world around me.
  • minijump21
    minijump21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Confessions.
    I have been a sleep walker since I was a child. Every time I seriously start trying to get healthy again, my sleep walking stirs up. Hubby says when I get up to pee in the middle of the night (sleep walking isn't all bad, I can literally do this in my sleep), after I'm done I take off everything I'm wearing and weigh myself. Wedding ring and all. He says he hears the scale beep, me step on, it beeps again when it figures my weight, i mumble dang it, get redressed and come back to bed. Even if i were awake, it doesn't light up, I wouldn't be able to see what it says.

My best friend has always been the hot one and I've always been the fat friend. I know it drives her nuts when I start getting around her weight. I get pleasure from this somehow. She's never really put work into her body, and now that we're in our 30's it's starting to show. I dream of finally passing her, and her being the fat friend.