Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I'm about to go workout and I just ate 12 starburst :/ But I'm thinking this increase in appetite is due to my cycle being around the corner. I normally don't need to eat anything prior to working out.

You will work it off!
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    petunia773 wrote: »
    Hello former/fellow Batcavers...I've decided with the drama occurring again in the Batcave that I'm removed myself from that group and will also be un-friending everyone on Facebook. I don't contribute much anyway. I just wanted to post about Facebook here in case anyone noticed that we are no longer friends.

Bummer, sorry it got ugly again. I hope you will stick around here! We are still an open, welcoming group!

just don't curse (hell counts as a curse fyi, i know, surprised me too!), disagree, have different opinions, a personality, or anything along those lines and it'll be great! oh yeah, and also totally recognize that still posting out here but not in the cave is just an epic, slightly, no wait, extremely childish move (flouncers unite!!), because you're still talking to the same people. not that we have anyone with that experience around here! :D

although the random newbs that pop in with confessions are still AWESOME!! <3

(let the flagging begin!)

OK KylerJaye,
    Why are you so angry? People can come and go from the thread and people can leave the bat cave if they choose. There is no rule that they have to stay or participate. You have not been banned on this thread either. I do wonder why you would want to post to people that you choose to disrespect. Or is that the point? What is causing you pain? What you say and how you say it smacks of pain. Perhaps I am reading it wrong.

nope, no rules at all. i just see the hypocrisy of it and i've never shied away from calling a spade a spade. truth, as raw as it may be presented...isn't always as harsh as it may appear...it's just honesty at the forefront.....

btw, did you get the birthday card i sent you?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    We got a new pumpkin spice drink and apple pie donuts. First day i resisted something that sounds awesome lol

That sounds awesome!

I helped my sister move some of her belongings to her new house today (luckily we didn't have to lift any furniture) & for a snack tonight I had the Tastykake Caramel Apple Pie. For being a generic bakery treat it was really good.
  • KylerJaye
    Options
    We got a new pumpkin spice drink and apple pie donuts. First day i resisted something that sounds awesome lol

That sounds awesome!

I helped my sister move some of her belongings to her new house today (luckily we didn't have to lift any furniture) & for a snack tonight I had the Tastykake Caramel Apple Pie. For being a generic bakery treat it was really good.

i saw pumpkin spice cheerios today!!
    i can't wrap my lil brain around it! lol
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

That sounds awesome!

Those are pretty good, but I am addicted to the Special K Pumpkin Spice Crunch! I like to eat it as more of a dry snack since I find milk makes it lose most of the flavor.

I've bought way too many fall treats & need to start buckling down.

I've at least stuck to my no soda goal & have gone almost a month now.
  • KylerJaye
    Options

That sounds awesome!

Those are pretty good, but I am addicted to the Special K Pumpkin Spice Crunch! I like to eat it as more of a dry snack since I find milk makes it lose most of the flavor.

I've bought way too many fall treats & need to start buckling down.

I've at least stuck to my no soda goal & have gone almost a month now.

good job on your goals!!

there are a few different special k blends that are AWESOME dry snacks!!! omg the chocolate and the chocolate almond! the lil bits of chocolate aren't that good, but they put this sweet cocoa blend on the flakes that's so awesome!!!
    and exactly what you said! if you put it in milk, you lose the flavor, like it's meant to be snacked on dry!!

i'm just not a pumpkin spice person, so this whole season is just a wide eyed, in awe, experience for me :D
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Been off MFP for a few months and now am trying to get back on track. Just got all caught up and want to tell you all how much I've missed you!!

POF, where are you doing Ironman this year? Madison's was just last weekend (?) I could be wrong but it was recent. Anyway, 2 bike riders got hit by a car :open_mouth:

We have missed you too! I was supposed to do Chattanooga in 2 weeks but I have not been training at all. I have been completely demotivated. I think I am just going to cheer my friend on. Oh, well, redo next year. I missed 2 riders got hit by a car! I can believe it, it is an open course with some pretty winding roads. I am also signed up for Vineman next year, in CA. Maybe I can motivate myself for that. Mo and Wendy seem to have started to send some motivation my way! :)

Where was this. Heart pounding. You missed a race that had 2 riders that got hit by a car? You missed to riders, and got in a wreck? Are you OK

No no no... 2 cyclists got hit by a car in Ironman Wisconsin! I'm fine. But thanks for worrying! ❤
  • Oberon21
    Options
    There is nothing more beautiful than a horse's eye.

usbaofr5j54d.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Phoebe had a visitor on her butt tonight.

idbm42o9bl4d.jpg
  • KylerJaye
    edited September 2016
    Options

usbaofr5j54d.jpg

is that a slight hint of cloud?
    it looks slightly cloudy, is that normal for a horse?

eta: i should know this from my mom's horse farm, but i never got too involved with the intricacies....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    And this guy visited the barn tonight!
    8dcxlwdhpeim.jpg
  • raymax4
    Options
    Hello former/fellow Batcavers...I've decided with the drama occurring again in the Batcave that I'm removed myself from that group and will also be un-friending everyone on Facebook. I don't contribute much anyway. I just wanted to post about Facebook here in case anyone noticed that we are no longer friends.

Bummer, sorry it got ugly again. I hope you will stick around here! We are still an open, welcoming group!

just don't curse (hell counts as a curse fyi, i know, surprised me too!), disagree, have different opinions, a personality, or anything along those lines and it'll be great! oh yeah, and also totally recognize that still posting out here but not in the cave is just an epic, slightly, no wait, extremely childish move (flouncers unite!!), because you're still talking to the same people. not that we have anyone with that experience around here! :D

OK KylerJaye,
    Why are you so angry? People can come and go from the thread and people can leave the bat cave if they choose. There is no rule that they have to stay or participate. You have not been banned on this thread either. I do wonder why you would want to post to people that you choose to disrespect. Or is that the point? What is causing you pain? What you say and how you say it smacks of pain. Perhaps I am reading it wrong.

nope, no rules at all. i just see the hypocrisy of it and i've never shied away from calling a spade a spade. truth, as raw as it may be presented...isn't always as harsh as it may appear...it's just honesty at the forefront.....

OK KylerJaye,

No I have not seen it. I've went through all the mail since I got home. I'll ask hubby if there is tucked somewhere.
    Thankyou for thinking of me.
  • raymax4
    Options

That sounds awesome!

Sounds good!
  • raymax4
    Options

That sounds awesome!

Did you buy them?
  • KylerJaye
    Options

That sounds awesome!

Did you buy them?

goodness no!!!
    pumpkin flavoring icks me out!
    loooooove the smell of a fresh baked pumpkin pie.....but i can't actually eat it.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I want an apple pie donut!!!

Me too!!
  • raymax4
    Options

I am glad I mis understood, but not so glad that the the riders got hit. I hope they are ok and did not get hurt that bad.

Is this Phoebe? She looks so calm. I see that she has a friend. Great praying mantis picture.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I am glad I mis understood, but not so glad that the the riders got hit. I hope they are ok and did not get hurt that bad.

Is this Phoebe? She looks so calm. I see that she has a friend. Great praying mantis picture.

Yep Phoebe.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

That sounds awesome!

Did you buy them?

goodness no!!!
    pumpkin flavoring icks me out!
    loooooove the smell of a fresh baked pumpkin pie.....but i can't actually eat it.

More.pumpkin pie for me. (as long as my boys and my brothers are nowhere to be seen)
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I'm about to go workout and I just ate 12 starburst :/ But I'm thinking this increase in appetite is due to my cycle being around the corner. I normally don't need to eat anything prior to working out.

that's still a relatively low calorie amount and you're going to workout! you're still kicking butt!

You will work it off!

Thank you for the encouragement guys. I somehow kept myself in my calorie goal of the day, so it ended up not being that big of a deal.