Females only - lifting/weight training results?

Replies

• jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    You make me want to cut after I just decided to stay fluffy :(

@bbell1985 I've seen your photos. There is nothing fluffy about you! You look fantastic!

• Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    edited August 2017
    wuyef16bbs39.png

I may have posted some photos in this thread in the past but I'm just finishing up this years cut with 2kg to go. The first pic was about 20 pounds down from my heaviest (235 maybe 215 here) and there were a couple of bulk and cut cycles between the second and middle picture. I weigh about the same in both middle and right pics (140-143lbs). I lifted from day one of losing the weight.

Oh hey boo. Fancy meeting you here. You make me want to cut after I just decided to stay fluffy :(

Hey girl heyyyyyyy. I had decided to stay a little fluffier myself until my coach told me I was doing a meet at the end of October so I had to cut. I wasn't happy about it but i'll be honest, now that i'm a little leaner than i've been in quite a while I realized I did miss it a bit. If you can enjoy staying a little fluffier for a bit girl DO IT!

Also "creep alert" I just wanted to tell you your pics were some of the most motivating ones I saw as I was losing my weight initially. :)
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    jayemes wrote: »
    wuyef16bbs39.png
    Girl, you look ridonculous! Super inspiring!!

Thank you :)
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    Care76 wrote: »
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    I lifted in the past until I got really sick and lost all my muscle. I started back Again, and here are my progress photos from May 14 to today.

q8glmm1q3dm5.jpg

Great job! But I really wanted to wish you well and say I hope you're feeling better.

Ditto - glad to hear you're getting your disease under control and doing well! But I wanted to add that I just love your smile in that second photo... :)

Aww, thank you so much! Seriously, these words of encouragement from everyone is bringing tears to my eyes. I also feel like my smile is returning to its old self, and some friends and my sister (who is visiting this week for her wedding on Saturday yay!) noticed a major difference in my overall attitude and energy.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited August 2017
    wuyef16bbs39.png

I may have posted some photos in this thread in the past but I'm just finishing up this years cut with 2kg to go. The first pic was about 20 pounds down from my heaviest (235 maybe 215 here) and there were a couple of bulk and cut cycles between the second and middle picture. I weigh about the same in both middle and right pics (140-143lbs). I lifted from day one of losing the weight.

Oh hey boo. Fancy meeting you here. You make me want to cut after I just decided to stay fluffy :(

Okay, shhh @bbell1985. both of you ladies look absolutely phenomenal! I personally am looking forward to having more fluff. :D
  • Artemis2121
    Artemis2121 Posts: 42 Member
    Bump
  • sara1882000
    sara1882000 Posts: 14 Member
    Bump
  • sara1882000
    sara1882000 Posts: 14 Member
    bump
  • nlwrfa
    nlwrfa Posts: 118 Member
    i can't wait to have a before and after on this thread. you are all amazing
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    edited September 2017
    My LAWD @RoxieDawn !!! Please tell that isn't your BEFORE before on the top right? Because if it is, you were smoking hot and looking fit as heck even then. The amount of muscle you have put on your upper body is amazing. Those biceps!!! <3
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited September 2017
    My LAWD @RoxieDawn !!! Please tell that isn't your BEFORE before on the top right? Because if it is, you were smoking hot and looking fit as heck even then. The amount of muscle you have put on your upper body is amazing. Those biceps!!! <3

Thank you as always girl! <3<3<3

I lost 29 pounds and I did start lifting 6 months before these 'before pics" as you can see not a great deal of progress during a calorie deficit.

These pics are my lifting only! The before pic top right (Feb 2015) and the after right pic (Sept 2017).. as you can see skinny fat is the foundation I had to work with! lol

The bicep pictures are the same date as well. When I did my bicep pic Feb 2015, I thought I had something to show off... Not really... Next bulk starts October, its glute/leg focus, looking for some improvements there for sure!!

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I lost 29 pounds and I did start lifting 6 months before these 'before pics" as you can see not a great deal of progress during a calorie deficit.

These pics are my lifting only! The before pic top right (Feb 2015) and the after right pic (Sept 2017).. as you can see skinny fat is the foundation I had to work with! lol

The bicep pictures are the same date as well. When I did my bicep pic Feb 2015, I thought I had something to show off... Not really... Next bulk starts October, its glute/leg focus, looking for some improvements there for sure!!

I don't know what you've been smoking, but that's a HUGE amount of difference. What a great transformation and a fantastic example of what weight training can do.
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    @RoxieDawn your biceps are my hero ;)