WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Evie, you just never hear people say, “I heard the call of the vacuum and I had to follow!” Lol!Sharon, you are so right! lol
    Well, in the end, I did the vacuuming, cleaned bathrooms, took care of some dishes and even folded laundry. I do enjoy the feeling of it being done, but just sometimes have a hard time getting motivated enough to actually do it!!
    Oh yeah and took the multitude of bananas out of the freezer and made a bunch of muffins. Made some mini ones for our grandson, regular size for us and maybe for our son and daughter in law, although she is feeling much better now (difficult pregnancy, c-section) so is probably up for doing her own baking. Our little granddaughter is one month old already!
    Heather so glad the service was a tribute befitting your friend.
    Allie, have you tried talking to your boss? I mean really had a heart to heart with him? Does he realize how all the pressure he puts on you is affecting you? Or is he just a jerk? Doesn't seem fair that he hire some cute young thing and cut your hours, sounds like there's enough work there for three full timers! It's nice that you and Elena have officially met and are on even ground. Not sure I could be that generous, but good for you!
    Rebecca, oh my, that Athena, what a beauty she is!
    Lisa, good for you for your walking! You definitely need to tell that little voice that harps about taking 30 min to walk a mile to take a long walk off a short pier! (wonder how long that would take?? lol) Glad to hear that you are taking it gradually tho, I think you have made such remarkable progress, you are an inspiration! Also congrats on the grant from Americorps! Such a great organization to be supporting, I totally understand how that would warm your heart and make it all worthwhile!
    That's it for me for now. Trying to get back on track, have actually tracked my food today and there is even room for a goody after dinner, provided I don't get stupid about it!
    Hugs to those needing them, congrats to those celebrating and welcome to the newbies!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island, where it is quite warm and I am grateful for A/C!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,585 Member
    Options
    Uuuu
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,585 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

just rode to work:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.28min, 12.8amph, 123mhr, 1.59mi= 72c
    apple watch- 60c
    bike ride gym 2 sumner station- 53.13min, 139mhr, 13.4amph, 11.92mi= 455c
    apple watch- 438c
    jog sta 2 wrk- 4.59min, 9.47min mi, .51mi= 60c
    apple watch- 63
    jog wrk 2 sta- 4.28min, 144mhr, 9.50min mi, .45mi= 57c
    apple watch- 56c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.45min, 8.3amph, 157mhr, 2.59mi= 209c
    apple watch- 140c

total cal 853
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    <3
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,133 Member
    Options
    Beth - thanks. Sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well. My friend has lupus. One of her symptoms is feeling lethargic.

<3

Mary from Minnesota/Arizona
  • martacamsan
    martacamsan Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    So here is how I did:

Every day:
    Stay within calorie limit YES
    At least 20 minutes intentional exercise. YES
    No wine (unless out socializing). YES
    5 min meditation. YES
    At least 25 minutes writing YES
    Gratitude journaling YES

Today: (at least 4 items)
    Invoice YES
    Signed contract YES
    Response to proposal
    Tinker grant prep
    Email to incoming Director
    Finances
    pcard test YES
    card pick up YES
    IRIS satisfaction survey

Rebecca: Gorgeous baby shot! Who is Athena?
    Rita Yes, I believe stress really has made me gain a ton of weight--I've been working two admin jobs over the past year. I'm hoping it's stress, anyway, since one of the jobs is ending! May I ask what hip bursitis is?
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,735 Member
    Options
    Evie- told him last Thursday that Mary and I are doing the best that we can and piling more on us will not help.. dont think he got the picture...or in his own way he is just conniving his way at trying to get us out so he can get cheap labir..
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Heather The whole trip sounds wonderful; wake, funeral, and super modern house. So glad for you.

Karen in Virginia
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,266 Member
    Options
    So sorry Rebecca, it must be a great worry for you and deeply upsetting. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx