New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    Not “new” but was recently enlightened by roommate that DQ Misty Freezes are a thing. Grape or blue raspberry sound like it’d actually be pretty good??!

8crc4pwf4zfi.png
    sbxs3dmrkydz.png

Also... had no idea that DQ treatzzas existed??the fudge crunch of the DQ cake with Pb cups and soft serve and PB drizzle? Okay. Have other flavors too...

I had no idea DQ sold ice cream pizzas. Like Baskin Robins Polar Pizza but with Reeses, yum!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    jvh7bo9ew3nx.png

Anyone else remember these??

Wow, I don't but sure wish I did! Those look tasty!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    I took advantage of the Built Bar sale not too long ago and received the free Mint Brownie and Blueberry Cheesecake bars. I also took a risk and bought a box of Banana Foster, which was not in the original variety pack.

I said in an earlier post that I had complete confidence that Built could do Blueberry Cheesecake well. Oh, my, I was mistaken! It smells like an old-school Blueberry Muffin figure and tastes like nothing in particular:
    0de0z3cmxwdc.jpg

Banana Foster? Same thing:
    e5vliqb8rdyy.jpg

The Mint Brownie, though, was amazing! I don't even like mint, but the bar was so brownie-like I didn't mind. I hope they keep it as a permanent flavor.

Haha what a treat to see those dolls from my childhood! Sorry the bars were yucky though
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    I said in an earlier post that I had complete confidence that Built could do Blueberry Cheesecake well. Oh, my, I was mistaken! It smells like an old-school Blueberry Muffin figure and tastes like nothing in particular:

Oh, I had those dolls (Strawberry Shortcake and Blueberry Muffin for sure, I think others?) and I totally know what you mean with that plastic-y fake smell. Not so appealing for actual food.
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    These aren't super new, but I have been seeing them on sale and wondering if anyone has tried them?

cb9mg8ch1l26.png
    I love sunflower seed butter! These are all chocolate covered cookie dough bites.
    yzd5dectacac.png
    21bj7a4h6r2i.png

These are the best!

Where do they sell these?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »
    These aren't super new, but I have been seeing them on sale and wondering if anyone has tried them?

cb9mg8ch1l26.png
    I love sunflower seed butter! These are all chocolate covered cookie dough bites.
    yzd5dectacac.png
    21bj7a4h6r2i.png

These are the best!

I've gotten them at Whole Foods in the past... not sure if they are in big box stores
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member

cb9mg8ch1l26.png
    yzd5dectacac.png
    21bj7a4h6r2i.png

These are the best!

I've gotten them at Whole Foods in the past... not sure if they are in big box stores

Thanks, I will check it out and get my $10 for Prime Day in the process!!
  • pancakerunner

cb9mg8ch1l26.png
    yzd5dectacac.png
    21bj7a4h6r2i.png

These are the best!

Thanks, I will check it out and get my $10 for Prime Day in the process!!

Highly recommend the Bday cake bites!
  • pancakerunner
    1b2ekozau3w1.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    1b2ekozau3w1.png

I lovedddddd these bars so much when I got samples! Would love this flavor! I hate that they are just way too expensive and never have sales :(.
  • pancakerunner
    1b2ekozau3w1.png

I lovedddddd these bars so much when I got samples! Would love this flavor! I hate that they are just way too expensive and never have sales :(.

Believe there is a 20% off coupon on Amazon! https://amzn.to/2LDbkBv
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    OK what store are all these new Chilly Cow flavors at? I'm guessing it's a store that's not in CA, that'd be my luck!

Peanut butter chocolate is my favorite Enlightened flavor.

I get the sense that we're somewhere in the same general region, and the only place I can find Chilly Cow is Grocery Outlet. My Grocery Outlet only has cookies and cream, and vanilla graham.

I did find marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened recently and I think that's one of the new Chilly Cow flavors, so that's a possibility if you can't find Chilly Cow.

Did you find Marshmallow Peanut Butter Enlightened at Grocery Outlet? I'm going through the flavors there and so far only have repurchased Triple Chocolate. I have a lot of opened pints in my freezer! I saw the same bars as you but went for Chilly Cow ice cream instead of bars (cookies n' cream). I'd love to find more of a selection! Don't buy Slim Twins there, it was awful! I think it was Winco where I found Chilly Cow brown butter caramel and Dark Chocolate Mint Chip. The former is great and later is so-so, but I'm picky with mint.

I think I found the marshmallow peanut butter at a "health food" store. It was worth paying more the Grocery Outlet price :) I agree that the Slim Twin was nasty!

My local Grocery Outlets have these Enlightened flavors:
    - red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - black cherry chocolate chip
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

How are the Frozen hot cocoa ice cream and Red velvet bars? Man, I really want to try Marshmallow Peanut Butter! I may have to go searching for it! I take it it's a new flavor? I didn't see black cherry chocolate chip either, that sounds good. Hm, I may have to find another Grocery Outlet to check out.

Frozen hot cocoa is really good. It's chocolate with marshmallow swirl.

Black cherry chocolate chip is also very nice. I think it's creamier than other Enlightened flavors.

Red velvet is not bad, but not my favorite. I will buy it at Grocery Outlet prices, but I wouldn't buy it full price.

I would say try the marshmallow PB if you see it, but I wouldn't make a special effort to find it. It's good, but not my favorite.

Jealous don't think I've ever found Enlightened at Grocery Outlet.

Hoping to someday find the doughnut flavor & The Arctic Zero Toffee Crunch pints.
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    77xyqi4s5zvl.jpegu
    zwqielm45sxa.jpeg
    2o8s50mkcmhy.jpeg
    I tried the pink lemonade blueberries today. They have a nice flavor, which is distinctly different from regular blueberries. They were very good mixed with regular blueberries and some watermelon. I’d definitely buy them again.