What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2020
    Sriracha Hot Sauce.

I reckon I could literally eat anything if I had enough hot sauce :D

Let's just say I'd like to click "like" 5 times but it won't let me. Lol.

I'm team Frank's!

Frank's is my absolute favorite hot sauce but I've been attempting to watch my salt intake lately and that has a lot of sodium.

Team FRANKS!! I use a bottle every 2 weeks and have since I was like 10, lol. I just have such a love for it on everything. Never been a fan of sriracha or tabasco. As a kid people thought I was so weird because I would drink it out of the bottle I loved it so much.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2020
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    Sriracha Hot Sauce.

I reckon I could literally eat anything if I had enough hot sauce :D

Let's just say I'd like to click "like" 5 times but it won't let me. Lol.

I'm team Frank's!

Me too! Except I defect to Team Tabasco regularly too! Don’t know what it is about actual Sriracha, but I’m just not keen. Although I do have a Green Sriracha made by a company called The Sauce Shop which is becoming a favourite. 😋

Are we talking hot sauce here?

Any Melinda's hot sauce fans here?
    Melinda's a tall bottle of flames. (And this is coming from someone who drenches her salads, vegetables, and almost everything other than fruits like watermelon and grapes in cayenne pepper).

I LOVE Melindas buffalo sauce. It has such a great buttery wing flavor to it.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Don't judge me... but currently obsessed with high quality butter.

Home made or something like this??
    salted_butter_mini-2.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=1920&rnd=131333671850000000

whichever, honestly...
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    I think I have a grape problem.

Lots of grapes.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Pickled beets. Lately I've been eating them with everything.
  • pancakerunner

Lots of grapes.

raisins > grapes
  • mytyglotz

Lots of grapes.

raisins > grapes

Do you mean you enjoy raisins over grapes? Or are raisins more "problematic" than grapes?
    *On a semi-relevant note: I purchased more globe (red seeded) grapes from Costco this morning. I am not sure if I should be worried or not.*
  • pancakerunner

Lots of grapes.

raisins > grapes

Do you mean you enjoy raisins over grapes? Or are raisins more "problematic" than grapes?
    *On a semi-relevant note: I purchased more globe (red seeded) grapes from Costco this morning. I am not sure if I should be worried or not.*

I prefer raisins over grapes! I'm not a big fruit fan in general other than stone fruits and berries though so a little biased
  • Tennisskater
    Tennisskater Posts: 66 Member
    pomelo, hard boiled eggs ( just the whites) and tae kae noi seaweed packs ( original flavour- crunchy and no added sugar)
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    edited January 2020
    This is my new favorite low calorie ice cream. So good! So much better than Halo Top!
    1475312.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pomelo, hard boiled eggs ( just the whites) and tae kae noi seaweed packs ( original flavour- crunchy and no added sugar)

What do you do with the yolk???

I hate hard boiled egg yolks, so I usually give them to my dog ...
  • Noreenmarie1234

This reminded me of my childhood. My best friend hated the white and only liked the yolk. I loved the whites and hated the yolk. Our moms would always pack us them for snacks and lunches because it worked out perfectly for us, LOL.
  • pancakerunner

This reminded me of my childhood. My best friend hated the white and only liked the yolk. I loved the whites and hated the yolk. Our moms would always pack us them for snacks and lunches because it worked out perfectly for us, LOL.

the WORST is egg salad!
  • Priasmama416
    Priasmama416 Posts: 103 Member
    Overnight oats, made with oats, light & fit Greek yogurt, soy milk and fruit. So yummy
  • mytyglotz
    I make a "flatbread" out of egg whites, whipped to stiff peaks and baked for about 20 minutes.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    This is my new favorite low calorie ice cream. So good! So much better than Halo Top!
    1475312.jpg

Love their sea salt caramel!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    Blue popcorn. My brother gets me a Tube with blue, yellow, and red every Christmas from World Market. It's all good but I love blue! I've been air popping with a spritz of olive oil so seasoning sticks, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and Himalayan salt. I've almost gone through the whole tube, may have to order on Amazon!
  • pancakerunner

But this is a waste of an egg. If you dont like the yolk, dont buy eggs. Carton of simply egg whites goes a long way. No waste.

I prefer the texture of hard boiled egg whites and don't see it as waste. My dog loves the yolks :)

Well thats you, but the other person? Also you can do "hard boiled egg whites" from the box, in your microwave :)

thanks