The Bad Advice Thread

Replies

• kyle0404
    kyle0404 Posts: 33 Member
    kyle0404 wrote: »
    You don't need to practice/train, just immediately enter a competition. You'll totally win 😉

😏thanks for having faith in me.

Anytime 😘
    You've totally got this... Whatever it is 😂🤣
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Online debate with strangers is always a good idea. Super fun AND fresh. Arguing is one of the most effective ways to both get your point across and change their minds. Plus...you’re hiding behind your computer and it gives you special liberties that way. Win/win/win
  • dallsop417
    dallsop417 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Put your cashmere tops in the laundry with the rest of your clothes so when they shrink you can wear them and pretend to be the hulk!!! 😭 (just did it)
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Encourage your kids to try all those tik tok and youtube video challenges ...make sure to mention when you're a true blue friend you actually DO jump off a bridge when every one else is doing it.....and making that into a new challenge would probably make them famous.....or at least they would be your favorite child. 😉good parenting is so important amitite?!🤷
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    Put your cashmere tops in the laundry with the rest of your clothes so when they shrink you can wear them and pretend to be the hulk!!! 😭 (just did it)

I kinda wanna do this 🙈🙊😂😂😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Baking a cake but you're short on time, turn up the oven to maximum.. it'll cook faster.
    Funny story.. my daughter did this once 🙄
  • dallsop417
    Baking a cake but you're short on time, turn up the oven to maximum.. it'll cook faster.

Yes, your “daughter” 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    dallsop417 wrote: »

Yes, your “daughter” 😂

Honest , it was :p
    Luckily she learnt fast and is an excellent baker now.

She also made a sandwich with raw bacon once thinking it was ham 🤣
  • MelG7777
    iMago wrote: »
    like to go walking/running/hiking/exploring a lot? ever find yourself in a sketchy area you're unsure about? don't want to carry anything for self defense?

if someone starts to bother you- just take off your pants and start screaming gibberish at them!
    if they don't immediately back off- start running at them while whipping your pants around in a circle over your head. it may help even more to shout at them, in your best backwoods texas accent, "cmere boy i ain't playin wit you oh imma get ya imma get ya tickletickletickle"

^ this will immediately deter anybody from harassing you

Someone legit did this to me and I thought it was called “courting for marriage”. Wtf.
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    You can trust me, I've done this before.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    get her a new set of pots and pans for v-day next month (the Pioneer Woman branded ones from walmart are 👌 tbqh she'll love em)
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Calories are calories...eat them in cake!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    "you don't have to respond" is a perfectly valid final sentence to the paragraph you just texted your ex
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Set all your PIN codes to "1111"
  • MelG7777
    gothchiq wrote: »

Question...does this make me an idiot for using “1234”?
  • dallsop417
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    gothchiq wrote: »

Question...does this make me an idiot for using “1234”?

Please watch the film spaceballs for your answer 😂