• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,532 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride home 2 sumner station, sprinkles- 1hr 1min 11sec, 145mhr, 13amph, 13.22mi= 518c
    apple watch- 506c
    jog sta 2 wrk- 5.15min, 9.42min mi, 146mhr, .54mi= 59c
    apple watch- 60c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.45min, 10.12min mi, 150mhr, ..46mi= 70c
    apple watch- 71c
    Bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.555min, 8.2amph, 145mhr, 2.58mi= 175c
    apple watch- 145c

total cal 822
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,047 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder!
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,337 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Did Dressed Up Drills DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do Cathe Drill Max DVD.

We were going to go to PetSmart (but fist Vince was going to drop me off at Aldi). Vince said this morning that he didn’t think he would go. He had diarrhea. I would have gone myself, but I didn’t say that. Now he’s going.

Went to Aldi. I was in and out in ½ an hour. I admit that I bought things that I don’t really need, but as I told Vince, you never know when they are out and they get more in stock. Plus, we’ll have this if we should go into a lockdown. You know, many times I’ll just look at the soft goods they have (dish drainers, chairs, that sort of thing). This time I didn’t even look at them. I was more focused on the food. Vince got the one and only case of Lexi’s food. Well, now we have enough for a few months. We would have to buy it anyway.

On the way home from Aldi we saw where they are going to be paving the road. This would be an ideal time to do that.

Janetr – congratulations. Jaxx looks so wonderful

A fair amount of grocery stores around here have shopping hrs just for seniors.

Last night Denise sent us a video of PJ. My thought was “how adorable. What if we’re not allowed to go see him in early May?”

The lady across the street from me’s husband has been deployed to Afghanistan for about 6 months now and she has no idea if he’ll be allowed to come back home.

At Aldi I saw this one woman wearing a scarf over her mouth. I never thought of doing something like that.

The schools here OFFICIALLY are closed until May 15, but I suspect it’ll be all year

Ammonia kills the virus? There’s a fair amount of ammonia around. I would think you could get a small spray bottle and just keep it in the car. Update: In quickly looking, I couldn’t find anything to confirm that ammonia will kill the virus.

Katla – what are the new rules for childcare facilities?

Carol GA – so glad BIL is home. That’s the place for him to be. Kroger might very well get your order ready and then keep it refrigerated

Beth – so glad for your dad and you. Congrats to your niece. So happy for you no longer at the church. What a worry it would have been for you if you had stayed there. That Brussel sprout recipe sounds so yummy

Cheri – what can I say???? When you make a C2C blanket, how many rows of increase, how many of no increase, and how many of decrease do you do? Lovely blankets

Lisa – I agree that leaving this group is not the way to handle the C-19 stuff. There are other things that we discuss, too, not just C-19

Heather – I’m so happy for your friend

SuziQ – in a way I’m glad we’re not at the condo. Not to be able to use the pool would kill me…lol It’s supposed to be somewhat warm here tomorrow so we’ll probably do more with the pool

Terri – lovely pictures, you are so talented

Anne DE – what’s the situation in DE? How are the daycares affected, if at all? I read somewhere but it was unsubstantiated that they were in some sort of lockdown???? What’s the story. I hope and pray that I can see PJ, even if it has to be at the end of May

Amber – thanks for the smiles

Vince upgraded some of the computers to Windows 10. Evidently, Turbo Tax will allow it on a Windows 7 this year, but next year they won't, it has to be Windows 10

Michele NC
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I love Fleetwood Mac got a whole collection of her y the Beegees!

Great news it’s 10pm here /11am China seller refunded me thanked me for the prayer 🙏 over his family y him. Good thing cause doubt it would make it from a China to here with all the nonsense 7c1h6a5ezh2c.png
    2acms66r84q7.png

Funny video about Southerners Quarantines it’s a joke video my fav part when she says she going bear hunting so she can make the Charmin Bear 🐻 tell her where he hid the TP! Lol 😆 If she finds him tell her we all want a roll too! https://youtu.be/jMDNsHb-sI4
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Mini libraries in a few neighborhoods (wish we had one here near my street) being used to leave tp to food for others such a nice thing to do https://youtu.be/aro5ipaqVOg

I got a notification some of my groceries from weeks ago is on its way for JR y us! Yeah!!! Will have plenty for me to work with when they arrive. Soup mix in a bag to pancake mix I’ll stretch it up a storm. It’s JRs favs so less worries when you see stuff for the little ones in the cabinet.

Amber Tx

Tomorrow thinking 🤔 hmmm try to make something sweet for all of us .Not sure what type of dessert 🧁 tho yet
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    <3