Weird foods/combinations you eat

Replies

• Jelly_Belly_Jim
    Jelly_Belly_Jim Posts: 24 Member
    Vanilla greek yogurt (cold) mixed with mashed sweet potato (hot)....heaven on earth!!
  • LukesGreenMilk
    LukesGreenMilk Posts: 56 Member
    Drunk sandwich. 2 slices of bread, crunchy peanut butter, soy sauce, pickles, sriracha.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Vanilla greek yogurt (cold) mixed with mashed sweet potato (hot)....heaven on earth!!

I can see this
  • pancakerunner
    When I had no concept of calories and thought fat free was the way to go I would eat rice mixed with maple syrup
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    When I had no concept of calories and thought fat free was the way to go I would eat rice mixed with maple syrup

Never done this, but have had rice with brown sugar.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,571 Member

I like rice with marinara sauce but, hell, I put maple syrup on everything so why not?!
  • pancakerunner
    ccrdragon wrote: »

Never done this, but have had rice with brown sugar.

now I want brown sugar oatmeal
  • tess77h
    tess77h Posts: 40 Member
    My d-i-l dips spicy hot fries in chocolate ice cream. I like toast spread with peanut butter, banana slices and dobs of grape jelly. Not too weird.
  • glassyo
    tess77h wrote: »
    My d-i-l dips spicy hot fries in chocolate ice cream. I like toast spread with peanut butter, banana slices and dobs of grape jelly. Not too weird.

I got the idea from a book but a peanut butter and pickle sandwich and it was goooooood.
  • pancakerunner
    glassyo wrote: »

I got the idea from a book but a peanut butter and pickle sandwich and it was goooooood.

On this note... Five Guys' cajun fries dipped in ranch dressing is the BEST ever. Not weird... but something i crave often ahah
  • glassyo
    glassyo wrote: »

On this note... Five Guys' cajun fries dipped in ranch dressing is the BEST ever. Not weird... but something i crave often ahah

Too hot for me but Bob's Big Boy fries dipped in bleu cheese (or ranch!).
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Hmm, how 'bout dhalpuri enveloping Starbucks' sous vide veggie egg bites? So tasty...I did it once and I'll do it again!! It was the best idea I've had in a while.
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Goat heart, liver, lungs and stomach with spices and oats in a casing. Exactly like Scottish Haggis but made with goat instead of lamb.
  • dashofwicked
    dashofwicked Posts: 30 Member
    This may be a bit tame compared to the other posts I've seen in this thread, but I really enjoy Frank's Red Hot over Smartfood's White Cheddar Popcorn. I also find regular Wheat Thins dipped into Strawberry Yoplait super tasty. :yum:
  • pancakerunner
    This may be a bit tame compared to the other posts I've seen in this thread, but I really enjoy Frank's Red Hot over Smartfood's White Cheddar Popcorn. I also find regular Wheat Thins dipped into Strawberry Yoplait super tasty. :yum:

I can see how the wheat thins and yogurt would be good!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Saurcrout with sunflower lechithin granules!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »

What do sunflower lechithin granules taste like? texture?
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

They have a nutty- cheesy like taste depending on how you use them. I use NOW brand. On vegetables I add after steaming- I then microwave it a minute. I just started adding it to smoothies- yum!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

They have a nutty- cheesy like taste depending on how you use them. I use NOW brand. On vegetables I add after steaming- I then microwave it a minute. I just started adding it to smoothies- yum!

wow...something new for me. They sound kind of like (taste) like nutritional yeast?
  • pancakerunner

is it like nutritional yeast?