What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,020 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Someone stole from my Dad’s property. Stealing from a grieving family is pretty *kitten* low.
    They better not come back.

That is a really *kitten* thing to do. I’m so sorry.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    This is interesting
    omqlah6xqk1a.jpeg
  • spacetreemonkey
    spacetreemonkey Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feeling irritated. My weight was 107.5, then 108, then 107.5, then 108 and now it's 108.7. I really want it to go DOWN!!!
  • spacetreemonkey
    spacetreemonkey Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I only have about 500 calories left for the day and it's only like 1pm. I can't walk the dog because it's raining and I'm babysitting. Hopefully I can do some exercise tonight. I don't want to overeat or eat til maintenance level, but I probably will to keep my sanity. I've been eating within my calories all week and my weight hasn't gone down, even though I drank two or three litres of water before I went to bed last night. I thought I would pee some fat out, but no. I wish I had some NSVs to lean on. Haven't really noticed anything different today.

Actually you don't "pee it out", it comes out as vapor as you breath--sort of like a furnace burning fuel.

Actually, it eliminates itself in both ways
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited September 2023
    Options
    f51jby2mkp9m.jpeg
    @honey_honey_12
    Saw these & thought of you 😁
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,906 Member
    Options
    f51jby2mkp9m.jpeg
    @honey_honey_12

🫢🤢
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    f51jby2mkp9m.jpeg
    @honey_honey_12

🫢🤢

Agree! 😂
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,906 Member
    Options
    I think not nearly enough men post on the selfie thread. 😉

Come on men, ya don’t have to be shirtless, show us your awesome selves!
    😀
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I only have about 500 calories left for the day and it's only like 1pm. I can't walk the dog because it's raining and I'm babysitting. Hopefully I can do some exercise tonight. I don't want to overeat or eat til maintenance level, but I probably will to keep my sanity. I've been eating within my calories all week and my weight hasn't gone down, even though I drank two or three litres of water before I went to bed last night. I thought I would pee some fat out, but no. I wish I had some NSVs to lean on. Haven't really noticed anything different today.

Actually you don't "pee it out", it comes out as vapor as you breath--sort of like a furnace burning fuel.

Actually, it eliminates itself in both ways

That's true, but more comes out as vapor--there have been numerous threads on the subject. And, as you yourself said, drinking liters of water before bed didn't work. If it did we could all lose fat easily by drinking lots of water.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Water fixed! Thank you, water man.

Next call, septic guy
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,235 Member
    Options

Next call, septic guy
    Oh man, when it rains, it pours.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Next call, septic guy
    Oh man, when it rains, it pours.
    Oh you think you’re getting ahead? You got this under control? Think again!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I want to show you what a really good friend is like. This didn’t happen overnight. It took a lot of work and years of getting to understand each other. I wish you all a friendship like this.
    oorwvxbtcnbd.jpeg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    The young man who makes the good sandwiches at the convenience store seemed disappointed I was only buying a bottle of water and a monster.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Tonight is homecoming. One kid is playing soccer & the other is looking forward to wearing a cloak & setting up three card monte at the back of the gym. Follow the lady.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited September 2023
    Options
    14-year-old’s, impression of the homecoming dance:

“it was very loud, everyone was talking, none of them were people I wanted to talk to, and none of it was music I wanted to listen to.”

The kid just described my 20s. Especially the part where the cops were called.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I thought I was going to let my gray grow in but then I saw a picture of myself and now I have an appointment at the salon next Friday
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Lessons
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 480 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I must be looking good today. An old gay man said I was handsome with an adorable laugh and a Greek woman who resembled the mother of the bad guys in the Goonies said I have nice lips. Then handed me this amazing bouquet… for $18
    Oops wrong thread

whodxt7wnqvp.jpeg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    Lessons

Cereal before milk