WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR DECEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,532 Member
    Options
    Ah Karen so many hugs! (((((hugs)))) I got emotionally drained just reading all you had/have to go thru. 😥💖. So hugs and a slow forehead bump. It will get better.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Annie ~ Hope your date goes well. Excited for you fitting into your jeans.

Carol in GA
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,513 Member
    Options
    <3
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,020 Member
    Options
    ayu5mol41ixq.jpg
    Recipe for anyone that missed it.💖👍🏻
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa

trying this now- also made another batch of the cracker toffee- needed a batch with no nuts for former father in law. Next will be some peanut clusters then peanut butter fudge. I think that will be it.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Rebecca what is the power of your microwave? I have a 700w so I think I would have to increase the time??

💕Mary from Arizona/Minnesota
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Rebecca, what size bowl do you use for your peanut brittle!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,685 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Housecleaning etc- 3hrs 45min 52sec, vacuum, dust, make new hummingbird food, laundry fold and put away, spray off back patio, sweep, rake leaves from front patio and front entryway, 96ahr, 122mhr= 1028c

Feeling better
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,342 Member
    Options
    Wow Karen from Oregon! That is one tall snowman! :p

Plans changed for this week as Bea developed chicken pox while they were at their grandparents. Everyone else has had it. So she is at home so we are not picking her up from school on Tuesday. However, DDIL has to stay at home with her tomorrow and my son has a work party, so we are picking up Edie, giving her dinner and taking her to Art Club around the corner.
    I'm hoping the weather is kind for the pickup. It says cold but cloudy. It might snow tonight.
    Don't know what is happening Thursday, but could be all change or the same. :*;)
    Bea is OK in herself so no worries.

Cleaner tomorrow, but we can leave her to let herself out.

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,793 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies s4ovlqf9f8e7.jpg
    Somebody enjoying the first snow..Kelly thanks for suggestions i told her to take the echo dot up there and put baby lullabies on it works for me but she says the commercials wake him up
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,020 Member
    Options
    Terri- I hope you have a mild case and feel better very soon-
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    :)
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    :)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,385 Member
    Options
    Saw TSO last night. OK, Mother Nature, I’ve had my fill of snow for the winter. Time to move on. Hear me????? Did Cathe Muscle Max DVD then took a walk.

Went to dinner at Outback last night. Didn’t track but tried to be mindful of what I had. Had shrimp with vegetables (I asked it for it without butter, not sure I got that) and rice. Just water to drink. Had a pretzel at the arena. $5 for a pretzel and then you have to give a 15% tip! Didn’t even get a water. For some reason, they have to keep the lid. Weird. Rori, does your place keep the tops of the water bottles? If so, why do they do that?

Ken and Steve seemed to get along really well. They talked a lot mainly about things they did and stupid things people wanted them to do. Lynette was NOT happy.

Jess and Colby left, but not without a chicken enchilada casserole, some avocados (evidently Colby likes them), a few cookies, and some coleslaw. After all, I don’t want to get thrown out of the “mom’s club”. You know, your child cannot leave your house empty-handed….lol Steve is still sleeping

Barbara – I have no idea why Vince doesn’t think it’s a good idea to send the ornament to PJ. But he’s getting it, there! The postage to send it isn’t going to be THAT much. And the Paws Patrol ornament only cost like $4. According to her list, Denise said that PJ likes Paws patrol. He’s still getting the drum set, but I think it’ll be cute to get the ornament. He can put “his” ornament on the tree. They removed that skin tag and I took a shower. I had the bandage on, and then after the shower put a new bandage on. I would think that soap might not be good.

A friend from Titusville sent me an ornament from there. Actually, it’s bigger than I would like. But it was still nice of her to do. I told her she didn’t need to mail it to me, but she did. By the time we get down there, the stores are usually out of Christmas ornaments.

M – love that drum meme!!!!

This is the last week of ceramics. I’m thinking that they won’t reopen at the new place until Feb. I understand Michelle (who runs it) is hoping for the end of Jan. I’m just not holding my breath. Gee...we’re going to have our Mon and Tues nights free for a while!

Karen – happy anniversary

At the Newcomer general meeting (which I’m really not going to go to since there really isn’t much reason to) I’m going to give this one gal (who is running for president so I’m pretty sure she’ll be there) a toy for Toys for Tots and our money for the Winter Party (I’ll save on the postage). I’ll just use the excuse “I’m not sure I’ll get out of work in time so will you take it for me just in case”. Actually, she already said that she’d be at the meeting.

Steve just left. Thank goodness I had some pizzas in the freezer! I also gave him the rest of the pulled pork. There was only enough for one sandwich, but he probably doesn't have anything in PA so this'll at least give him something until he can get to the store. Also gave him the last of the hamburger rolls (gotta have something to put the pulled pork on). Also gave him some citrus butter cookies.

Annie DE – yea for “normal” jeans! You rock girl Good luck on the date

Karen OR and Barbara – cute “friend”

Terrie – feel better fast. I’m so sorry to hear this

Allie – love seeing pics of Myles. I’m living the things I missed with PJ thru you. Thanks.

Michele NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,685 Member
    Options