Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    10 days ago I went downstate to see my Dad and get a crap ton of my clothes out of his house that I'd been storing there since 2009. I'm so lazy that the clothes are still in my car...6 big Rubbermaid bins full.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    10 days ago I went downstate to see my Dad and get a crap ton of my clothes out of his house that I'd been storing there since 2009. I'm so lazy that the clothes are still in my car...6 big Rubbermaid bins full.

Haha, if things go into the trunk of my car, there is a good chance they will stay there for weeks (or longer). I once had a fold up table in there for about 6 months before my mom asked for it again :D
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    livijane07 wrote: »
    I listen to Marvin Gaye's 'Sexual Healing' while I work the thigh abductor, and make uncomfortable eye contact with anyone in the vicinity.

LOL Love it!!! >:)
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    This thread makes me want to try Firehouse Subs.

LOVE Firehouse Subs
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    I've never given 100% effort in my entire life. I've never even come close. In fact, today I only gave 47%, and that was one of my more productive days. I get away with it because my 47% gets the job done well enough to fool people. I channel that surplus effort into chilling out and doing what I want. If they only knew...I could be twice as awesome as I am. If this makes me a bad person, I'm cool with that. ;)

awesomefrog_zps125507b6.jpg

This is me! I always get the highest reviews of everyone in my group at work, and I wonder how much farther along I could be in my career if I wasn't such a slacker.

^^^THIS ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Bulls_23 wrote: »
    I'm 24 years old and I found 10+ greys in the front of my hair this morning..

I started to go grey in college but now it's just a streak in my hair a little like Rogue. I embraced those grey hairs. The other parts of my body? Those grey hairs can go straight to hell!

Well Rogue is pretty awesome!

Agreed. I wish my greys only came in a streak. Ugh.

I finished my book yesterday... Still can't start another one. I always need some time between a book and another, to get some kind of closure I guess (which I can't... considering that there's still one book left and it's not coming out for 17 months and it makes me want to scream).

I am the same way. Especially if the book takes a drastic turn and I am left traumatized lol. One book hit me pretty hard and I tried to start another one a bit later that day and I had to put it down because I couldn't focus on it.

I currently have three series that I am now waiting for the next book to come out. :(

Confession: I have become violently angry at the conclusion of books in the past. It is common for me to finish a novel and immediately throw it across the room if I don't like the ending. I read the a book called "HAB Theory" about 10 years or ago and was so incensed at how the author chose to end it that I read the last sentence, shook my head in disbelief, walked outside, and torched it with lighter fluid.

I've been tempted, but never gone that far. LOVE IT!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Even though tall women are mostly considered sexy by men, I like them short:P

Is this a thing? I've honestly never heard a guy express that they exclusively like tall women? Or think they are sexier?
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    lieajane wrote: »
    threnjen wrote: »
    Here's a mean one. I secretly gloat every time I get smaller than a friend who has always been thinner than me. I have surpassed 3 people now that have always been smaller than me.

I'm even worse - I'm thinner than my sister who is half my age. I feel smug when I see she only just fits into her jeans. (then I feel bad for feeling smug)

I'm smaller than my daughter. It makes me sad. :(

Why? Unless it's personal. Just being nosy.

I tried very hard to teach her healthy habits, but I fought an eating disorder when my kids were little. She's 21 now, doesn't live at home anymore, and needs to change her habits. I know she's self conscious about her size (which isn't really all that big). I guess I just wish I could do it for her.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Blasted coworkers and their delicious food! Some of the guys in my office smoked a corned beef. They brought around samples with cabbage, potatoes and carrots for everyone to try. I am sucking at willpower today.

Oh, and PS, I'm not logging the corned beef.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Even though tall women are mostly considered sexy by men, I like them short:P

Is this a thing? I've honestly never heard a guy express that they exclusively like tall women? Or think they are sexier?

It's a thing, but not a very common thing.

*tall woman*
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Confession: I hate when I find somebody interesting in a thread that I might want to send a FR, but when I go to their page they haven't filled anything out or have it completely locked. How can I know if I want to FR you?!? It makes me sad. :'(

My details are quite boring, actually. Even if they were public (I don't think they are), I would get far more FRs from dazzlingly witty forum posts. You guys are dazzled, right? Guys?

Oh, I'm definitely a member of your fan club! I do enjoy your posts.

I have a fan club? *kitten* sweet! I can pose for your newsletter if you want!

Ooo! Ooo! Put me on the distribution list, too, please!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,451 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    mscheftg wrote: »
    I don't always shower for work if I'm not going to get very much sleep (whether it's because I stayed up late or I worked a closing shift one night and in the morning the next day). I just make sure I apply deodorant so I don't stink.

That is why I love dry shampoo. If I'm feeling really sleepy, I'll sleep longer and just use the dry shampoo to get the oil out of my hair, and carry on with plans to shower later. It really enables my laziness.

I only wash my hair 2-3 times per week. My hair is naturally curly; it would be a frizzy disaster if I washed it more frequently. I was fresh from the salon in my profile picture, I wear it curly 99% of the time.

My hair is actually very very straight. But it gets really oily really fast. If I didn't use the dry shampoo, I would have to wash it every single day to not look gross. My fiance and my older son both have different types of curly hair, so I know the struggle lol. You should see the amount of products we have on our counter.

My husband actually double washes his (very) short hair with head and shoulders twice every single morning in the shower. If he runs after work, he does it again. His hair is oily though and he got into the habit as a teenager.

My hair would FALL OUT if I did that. I wash my hair a maximum of three times a week and I have to use conditioner. I have dry scalp and normal to dry hair. Not to mention it looks better the second day anyway, lol

Your hubby might be washing it too much. He's stripping the natural oils, which then mass produce. For a week, just try washing it once. And don't use super hot water. Just my two cents. :)

Could be, but he's a grown *kitten* man and it's his hair, so I am not addressing it.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

I started to go grey in college but now it's just a streak in my hair a little like Rogue. I embraced those grey hairs. The other parts of my body? Those grey hairs can go straight to hell!

I finished my book yesterday... Still can't start another one. I always need some time between a book and another, to get some kind of closure I guess (which I can't... considering that there's still one book left and it's not coming out for 17 months and it makes me want to scream).

I am the same way. Especially if the book takes a drastic turn and I am left traumatized lol. One book hit me pretty hard and I tried to start another one a bit later that day and I had to put it down because I couldn't focus on it.

I currently have three series that I am now waiting for the next book to come out. :(

Confession: I have become violently angry at the conclusion of books in the past. It is common for me to finish a novel and immediately throw it across the room if I don't like the ending. I read the a book called "HAB Theory" about 10 years or ago and was so incensed at how the author chose to end it that I read the last sentence, shook my head in disbelief, walked outside, and torched it with lighter fluid.

I haven't done anything beyond tossing the book down in disgust for years, but I had really violent reactions to endings as a teen, going so far as to tear out the last chapter in one because it had spoiled the book for me. Wish I could remember the title.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    lieajane wrote: »
    threnjen wrote: »
    Here's a mean one. I secretly gloat every time I get smaller than a friend who has always been thinner than me. I have surpassed 3 people now that have always been smaller than me.

I'm even worse - I'm thinner than my sister who is half my age. I feel smug when I see she only just fits into her jeans. (then I feel bad for feeling smug)

I'm smaller than my daughter. It makes me sad. :(

Why? Unless it's personal. Just being nosy.

I tried very hard to teach her healthy habits, but I fought an eating disorder when my kids were little. She's 21 now, doesn't live at home anymore, and needs to change her habits. I know she's self conscious about her size (which isn't really all that big). I guess I just wish I could do it for her.

Ah, gotcha. As a mom (who's kids are all out on their own as well) I do understand. The constant mom-worry has never stopped. About everything. As a matter of fact, sometimes I think I worry about them MORE now than when they were younger. I hope your daughter is able to find a healthy balance. Thank you for responding.
  • wick3tgirl
    wick3tgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of the day, I *need* chocolate & it would put me over the daily calorie goal, so I've eaten it and logged it for tomorrows breakfast. even tough it still feels like cheating :(
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Last night I had a headache, but I still needed to exercise (to be under goal, not just for fun). I took some Tylenol and thought "I'll just lie down until it kicks in and then get up and work out." That was at 730pm. I woke up this morning at my normal time. I guess I needed it though.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Blasted coworkers and their delicious food! Some of the guys in my office smoked a corned beef. They brought around samples with cabbage, potatoes and carrots for everyone to try. I am sucking at willpower today.

Oh, and PS, I'm not logging the corned beef.

Hate to be stereotypical, but if the MEN took it upon themselves to provide you with a yummy St. Patrick's Day meal, I'd say just sit back and enjoy it!

Thankfully, I have no co-workers so I don't have to deal with this, but before my husband retired they always had food and lunches and extras at his office and it was always the women who did the lion's share: both providing the food and cleaning up. It annoyed me and I didn't even work there!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options

That's hard core
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I read through the titles posted in the forums, answer the question in my head and then move on without opening them because it's probably a waste of time. For Example "Am I eating too little?" - Probably. "Is this right" - Probably not. "Lets talk about Walden Farms" - Let's not.

I'm a jerk.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Funny, though. I'm going to start doing that now, I just know it.