Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    eta: thanks for the guy comment, i'm trying to not get discouraged! going out to meet a dude tonight, let's hope he's not crazy or meh! :)

I hope it goes better than the last two!

Chiming in here....your date is probably over already, hope it went well!

post date update:

met the dude at a tavern downtown. really super nice guy. had good conversation, were able to laugh and joke a lot, which is awesome. not creepy and not meh (woo!) lol

issues i'm currently trying to reconcile in my brain: (remember NO JUDGEMENT)
    - if i hadn't met him on a dating website, where orientation is posted, i would NEVER believe this guy is straight. i texted my friend (who is gay) that i was on a date with his straight doppelganger. so many times through out the night in my head i was just like, omg this is frank, i'm on a date with straight frank. boisterous, animated, like that always turned on and ready to take the stage personality.

- very very talkative. which isn't terrible, but he'd ask me something and half way through my story, he'd being going off on a tangent on something else, and completely cut me off. so like, a 3 minute story would take me like 10 minutes as i'd have to reel him back off the tangent, pick up where i left off and keep going. and the random tangents were funny and he had tons of interesting things to talk about, but seriously talked way more than me. way, way more.

- he's about an inch taller than me, and has a much more slender build. i'm quite "thick," i have tree trunk thighs that aren't going anywhere. so it's kinda like oh, here's dude and his fat girlfriend. and maybe that's dumb of me to think, but i do.

he did say he had a really good time and would like to see me again. which i might do to see if maybe he was just nervous/excited on the "first" date?

Glad he wasn't crazy.

I'd go out with him again and see how that goes. He may have been a nervous talker?

My husband is a little ADHD. He'll tell a story, go off on a tangent, and I have to reel him back in regularly. I've gotten used to that. That point hit home for me. LOL
    I also sometimes have to say, "Can I finish my story?" when he cuts me off. He doesn't even realize he's doing it.

That's different than somebody who's so stuck on himself that he won't listen to you...

My favorite story about my ex, who absolutely has ADHD and not just a little:
    We had just gotten back from the clinic where we found out I was pregnant. We were both panicked, trying to figure out what to do. He was saying that we had to get married, I was like "no way". I was crying. It was a mess. Then all of a sudden, he looks at me dead serious and asks "do you believe in aliens? Because I saw this show on TV about how aliens..." I was so dumbfounded. All I could do was crack up laughing.

At least it served as a distraction technique? :D

• Kalici
    Options
    laurajo521 wrote: »
    Can I still make a confession? Please don't think any less of me, because this is horrible.

Whenever I go to the gym or when I am at the expo and/or starting line for a race, I look to see if there is someone bigger than me. And I never sign up for a race without checking the previous year's results to see if someone finished after my anticipated finish time. I know it's horrible, but I am still very self-conscious when it comes to exercising around other people.

I don't think that is horrible. I think there are probably a lot of people who do similar things.
  • Kalici
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Talking of 'girly' things, I'm right there with you. I really need a new sewing machine and I want this one with the fire of a thousand suns. It's stupid expensive, and doesn't have all the features I need, but it's sooooo pretty....
    bymq5qabx0d6.jpg

I still need to learn how to run the one I own!!! My mother sewed a lot and I never learned from her before she passed. That is something truly missed out on.
    It makes me sad that my daughter has no interest in learning to sew. It brings me such pleasure, I'd love to share it with her.

Honestly, I was not interested at the time, never thought I would use it. Now I wish I had asked and learned. Maybe see if she wants to make a quilt together with some of her old favorite things. It may spark an interest.

I've tried on many occasions to learn to sew and I just cannot manage. It's always like I'm trying to construct Buckingham palace, but I've only got Popsicle sticks and spit to work with. :(
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    eta: thanks for the guy comment, i'm trying to not get discouraged! going out to meet a dude tonight, let's hope he's not crazy or meh! :)

post date update:

met the dude at a tavern downtown. really super nice guy. had good conversation, were able to laugh and joke a lot, which is awesome. not creepy and not meh (woo!) lol

- if i hadn't met him on a dating website, where orientation is posted, i would NEVER believe this guy is straight. i texted my friend (who is gay) that i was on a date with his straight doppelganger. so many times through out the night in my head i was just like, omg this is frank, i'm on a date with straight frank. boisterous, animated, like that always turned on and ready to take the stage personality.

- very very talkative. which isn't terrible, but he'd ask me something and half way through my story, he'd being going off on a tangent on something else, and completely cut me off. so like, a 3 minute story would take me like 10 minutes as i'd have to reel him back off the tangent, pick up where i left off and keep going. and the random tangents were funny and he had tons of interesting things to talk about, but seriously talked way more than me. way, way more.

- he's about an inch taller than me, and has a much more slender build. i'm quite "thick," i have tree trunk thighs that aren't going anywhere. so it's kinda like oh, here's dude and his fat girlfriend. and maybe that's dumb of me to think, but i do.

he did say he had a really good time and would like to see me again. which i might do to see if maybe he was just nervous/excited on the "first" date?
    Interesting! So are you saying that you think he's actually gay but dating women, or that he just reminded you of your gay friend?

I think you should definitely see him again, if only because you might make a great friend. Unless he talks too much!

Also, regarding physical differences, just to say that my parents are the same height, but for most of their marriage she's been probably a hundred pounds heavier than him. He's loved her and been attracted to her for 52 years, so try not to stress over that side of things.

@KylerJaye This. I actually asked Sergeant Sexy Pants recently what my most attractive feature was and he said 'First, that's a trap but I will answer you. It's a combination of factors largely to do with your personality.'

The greatest erogenous zone we have is our minds, remember that. Your brain and personality is really where the attraction is, your body is just the vessel it is all carried in. I have quickly found that when I am no longer attracted to someone mentally I find it difficult to have sex with them.

Take Elman for example. I went on a date with him. He was SUPER attractive. Looked like this guy:
    cot6vd70pbzj.jpg

Victor Webster for those interested.

We held hands, kissed and then I figured out he was dumber than a bag of hammers and suddenly, I was SO NOT attracted to him. I didn't want him touching me or kissing me, we parted with a hug when he clearly wanted more. It felt like everything he said became a sad and stupid attempt to get me in bed with him as he had little to no knowledge of the things he claimed to be passionate about. I fell for that once, never again.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »

ETA: I "learned" to date in my 40's. I never "dated" like that before, I didn't know how to do it. It was so fun and cool (and scary) to discover so much about myself. I was always 100% myself and clear that I was looking for a good relationship. I did work hard on keeping good boundaries and only dating men who didn't raise red flags.

What are some red flags for people?
    The one's I really looked for:

Very angry/resentful toward someone (i.e., ex, mother, sibling, etc.) even if deserved it should not come out in date #1 or #2.

Pushing for "cuddles" or anything else very quickly.

Not understanding what an appropriate level of activity for a first or second date would be (i.e. writing a song for me after one email exchange, planning a weekend away in another state for a second date.)

Not having an appropriate job for his age (i.e. I am in the middle age dating pool, I want to date someone not support him financially.)

What other red flags come to mind?

Not letting me do things for myself e.g. insisting on ordering something for me instead of letting me order what I want and other weird signs of dominance.

Talking about their ex repeatedly in anyway. Glowing terms can be just as bad as negative ones. My ex girlfriend was so good to me she'd drop everything to make me my favorite dinner and then she'd clean up the entire kitchen.

Treating staff where ever you go badly. I think you can tell a lot about a person by how they treat people who're waiting on them.

Calling too much (I had one guy literally calling me over 30 times in one day) or too little (if you haven't heard from them in a month they're not really interested).

I agree with these and the others listed earlier. Good stuff

I would also add

If you are a mom the guy wanting to be insta-dad. I vaguely mentioned my kids in my profile and more than one man in the first email offered to help raise them. No thank you.

The player who is almost seems like relationship material but fails. He comes so close and is charming and good looking and rich. And them you realize he's flakey as heck. And his almost commitments are insincere and then he tells you he's been divorced twice not just once and was with wife #2 while still with wife #1. And then you let him know no more. You will not be going out with him again.

No projects. He is not there to fix or improve you. You are not there to fix or improve him.

You have to like each other as people and be interested in who that person is. That means no projecting. One man kept trying to put words into my mouth about what I liked and what I did for fun.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

post date update:

Interesting! So are you saying that you think he's actually gay but dating women, or that he just reminded you of your gay friend?

I think you should definitely see him again, if only because you might make a great friend. Unless he talks too much!

Also, regarding physical differences, just to say that my parents are the same height, but for most of their marriage she's been probably a hundred pounds heavier than him. He's loved her and been attracted to her for 52 years, so try not to stress over that side of things.

@KylerJaye This. I actually asked Sergeant Sexy Pants recently what my most attractive feature was and he said 'First, that's a trap but I will answer you. It's a combination of factors largely to do with your personality.'

The greatest erogenous zone we have is our minds, remember that. Your brain and personality is really where the attraction is, your body is just the vessel it is all carried in. I have quickly found that when I am no longer attracted to someone mentally I find it difficult to have sex with them.

Take Elman for example. I went on a date with him. He was SUPER attractive. Looked like this guy:
    cot6vd70pbzj.jpg

Victor Webster for those interested.

We held hands, kissed and then I figured out he was dumber than a bag of hammers and suddenly, I was SO NOT attracted to him. I didn't want him touching me or kissing me, we parted with a hug when he clearly wanted more. It felt like everything he said became a sad and stupid attempt to get me in bed with him as he had little to no knowledge of the things he claimed to be passionate about. I fell for that once, never again.

He is very attractive but I must have an educated and intelligent man. I want to learn things from him. I want a lively conversation.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Daughter went to the doctor this morning. If I wasn't there, she wouldn't have told them the whole story, so I went with. The anxiety, it's worse than I realized. Poor girl, she has anxiety over every social situation. I had no idea.

Anyhow, they are checking her thyroid, gave her a prescription, and she'll go back in 4 weeks to see how it's going.

My son went to the dentist. I know there are thousands of dollars of work that needs to be done on his teeth. The dentist sent him home with a "procedure plan" to review and plan for the next steps. Ugh. I guess I'll look at that when I get home. But, really, what am I going to do? He only has one set of teeth. They have to be taken care of, or he'll have dentures by age 25. Dang kid.
    Oh, so sorry :/ What was the prescription for? The anxiety?
    I could have written this. My daughter is really struggling too (19 yo - the one with anemia, which is not improving), and we had to spend $2000 on fillings for my son because he didn't brush properly when he had braces. Seriously, kid?

Yes, for anxiety. A previous doctor had tried a couple of things that didn't seem to help at all, so she's trying Pristiq and Klonopin temporarily for immediate relief.
    I really hope those things help her. It's so hard, seeing them struggle, isn't it? Should that work straight away? I thought anti-depressants generally take a few weeks to kick in. Are anti-anxiety meds quicker?

My daughter has to have another blood test this week, which will test her iron but also her thyroid function. She was put on the seasonal pill to reduce her heavy periods, but she's had constant bleeding ever since she started taking in (6 weeks), so it seems counter-productive. I know these things take time to settle down, so I'm encouraging her to stick with it, but she's so exhausted and weepy all the time. It's having a huge impact on her life and I feel desperately sorry for her.

have the dr's thought about moving her to an IUD?
    after about the first 6 months, my periods are barely a blip on the radar.
    i used to have really heavy periods with debilitating cramps, but since the mirena, the difference has been amazing.
    Yes, this was actually my first thought, because I had a positive experience with the three (3!) Mirenas I had. Our doctor wasn't keen to try that as a first attempt, because my daughter's young and had no children. However, I think the next time she has an appointment I'll go with her and press the point a little. Something has to happen.

It's great that you found something that helped you! Bad periods suck :s

The Skyla is actually smaller than the Mirena and is designed for women who have NOT had any children. My doctor and I talked about it since I have never carried a child to term so my uterus isn't as 'stretched' but I decided to stick with my NuvaRing. The estrogen in it has helped my skin a LOT(I had bad acne) and the Skyla would mean my acne might come back.

I'm a shallow person...I know...
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    How is tomorrow the day we leave for our belated honeymoon?! How did it get here so fast? I CANNOT wait to spend some serious quality time with the person I love most in this world. I don't think he knows what he's gotten himself into.

Have tons of fun & eatz allz the foodz!

I ate all the shrimp! I ate SO MUCH SHRIMP!!! B)

YOU'RE BACK! :D Welcome! Any shrimp left for us? I love shrimp so much... <3

I'm telling you, I ate it all. I even had the exact same dinner 2 nights in a row. It was so delicious. I found out, however, shrimp gives me terrible (stinky stinky) gas. Mr. Mo was not impressed. :blush:

Or maybe he WAS! :laugh: Maybe he was impressed and a little upset that his farts could not stand up to your 'powerful winds' hahahaha!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring @MoHousdon !! WAY TO GO MR. MO!

@MoHousdon +1 Most definitely an excellent ring. Tell Mr. Mo he did a FABULOUS job. :love:
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! It really is the most gorgeous piece of jewelry I own, that's for sure. I was bummed because it was supposed to come in a couple days before we left, but they never called...or so I thought.

I told Mr. Mo I was disappointed because I was hoping to have my ring before we left so I could show it to my brother (who we were lucky enough to get to see while down there). He said he was bummed too, but at least I'd have something to look forward to when we got home.

Unbeknownst to me, that little turd picked it up the Wednesday before we left, and snuck it in his carryon. On our anniversary, we decided to go to breakfast, then do some shopping on another key, then go seashell, and shark tooth hunting. While on the beach hunting, he got a little ahead of me lower on the beach looking for shells while I'm still working my way down the hill. He turns around and asks me, "So, what do you think of this little one?" In the palm of his hand was my ring. It was so cute and romantic. He told me every time I mentioned being bummed about not having my ring ahead of time, he laughed to himself. He's such a brat sometimes.

Gosh darn it! Where do @KylerJaye and I find one of these kinds of guys?! :tired_face:
  • BodyByBex
    Options

ETA: I "learned" to date in my 40's. I never "dated" like that before, I didn't know how to do it. It was so fun and cool (and scary) to discover so much about myself. I was always 100% myself and clear that I was looking for a good relationship. I did work hard on keeping good boundaries and only dating men who didn't raise red flags.

Very angry/resentful toward someone (i.e., ex, mother, sibling, etc.) even if deserved it should not come out in date #1 or #2.

Not understanding what an appropriate level of activity for a first or second date would be (i.e. writing a song for me after one email exchange, planning a weekend away in another state for a second date.)

Not having an appropriate job for his age (i.e. I am in the middle age dating pool, I want to date someone not support him financially.)

Not letting me do things for myself e.g. insisting on ordering something for me instead of letting me order what I want and other weird signs of dominance.

Talking about their ex repeatedly in anyway. Glowing terms can be just as bad as negative ones. My ex girlfriend was so good to me she'd drop everything to make me my favorite dinner and then she'd clean up the entire kitchen.

Treating staff where ever you go badly. I think you can tell a lot about a person by how they treat people who're waiting on them.

Calling too much (I had one guy literally calling me over 30 times in one day) or too little (if you haven't heard from them in a month they're not really interested).

I agree with these and the others listed earlier. Good stuff

I would also add

If you are a mom the guy wanting to be insta-dad. I vaguely mentioned my kids in my profile and more than one man in the first email offered to help raise them. No thank you.

The player who is almost seems like relationship material but fails. He comes so close and is charming and good looking and rich. And them you realize he's flakey as heck. And his almost commitments are insincere and then he tells you he's been divorced twice not just once and was with wife #2 while still with wife #1. And then you let him know no more. You will not be going out with him again.

No projects. He is not there to fix or improve you. You are not there to fix or improve him.

You have to like each other as people and be interested in who that person is. That means no projecting. One man kept trying to put words into my mouth about what I liked and what I did for fun.

It's like a whole thread of Amy Young videos regarding dating and relationships.

Speaking of, I REALLY love her and I'm glad I found her YouTube channel before I got this new job and started pursuing another relationship. Her Mantra Mondays have saved me from myself more times than I care to admit. :sweat:

And now I have Sgt. SP. I'm not sure is he's my forever guy yet (It's only been like 6 weeks). I think maybe a relationship is just two idiots who can admit that they don't know a darn thing except that they can handle figuring it out together.

But I'm still pretty young and I could be wrong. :smiley:
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I do hope @Susieq_1994 is getting lots of rest and is doing better.

Where is our opinionated, intelligent, strong, sexy woman @Italian_Buju?

Oh and an excellent war wound @quiksylver296!

Confession: I'm starting to dislike working nightshift now only because I can't keep up with this thread while other people are posting because I sleep during the daytime. :heartbreak::bawling:
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I am in such a bad mood today. My daughter had a complete meltdown last night & of course, I didn't handle it well. She didn't want to go to bed, wouldn't let me brush her teeth, was hitting and kicking me when I was trying to change her into her pjs so I told her she could sleep in her diaper and slammed the door to her room. She screamed!!! I waited until she calmed down and went in her room, hugged her, told her I loved her and was sorry I lost my temper. Then I told her she should say she was sorry to me too. She did and we finished her bedtime routine then but I feel just awful. I get teary just thinking about it. I was almost late for work today and people have been in and out of the office all day. It's hard to act nice when I just want to cry...or sleep. I'll take either right now.

On the plus side, since I visited the fitbit thread and added so many new friends yesterday (thanks for all the adds!) I am motivated to get moving more today and am about to set out on my 2nd mini walk of the work day.

Those nights are tough on everybody but you are not alone. Tonight will be better!! I once dumped a glass of milk over my son's head when he wouldn't stop misbehaving at the table. I can't believe I admitted that. I can chuckle about it now but at the time I thought I was the most horrible mom in the world.

I would refuse to eat certain foods as a kid. My father would not allow me to leave the table. After 2 or 3 hours my mother would come in and BEG me to eat. Nope. No way. To this day I won't eat the exact same foods.

Just curious...what foods are they?
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    That sewing machine! I want!

Mine is just a basic little Brother but it is pale pink - I can't claim responsibility for that though as it was my mother's before she decided she needed a fancier one.

I'm glad you all understand my feelings about frying food in the house. Soooo stinky. We don't have an exhaust fan over our stove either (or anywhere in the kitchen), so everything I cook lingers unless I open the windows. Not too practical in our minus 40 degree winters either as it's a recipe for a burst water pipe.

The smell of Saturday morning bacon haunts me all weekend, too, it's terrible.

So this doesn't help in the winter, but fry outside! I used to have a fry daddy that I could plug in, so I would plug it into the outdoor outlet and fry away. I'm debating setting up my camping stove outside the next time I do fried chicken to keep the fry smell outside, and I feel like that should work as well.

Re gross girls: I was an odd combination of total tomboy that loved to get dirty and rough house, but I would do it while wearing the most frilly dresses possible. My face and hair was always a super-mess though.

My daughters hair!.... I brush it constantly. Knotted up. I keep pushing her to be more SELF AWARE and start doing things for herself and without prompts. The struggle is real.

I will say I am quite proficient at simple braids though. I need to learn to french braid.

I have long hair, down to nearly the bottom of my back. Sometimes I discover massive knots that seem to take up residence in my ponytail. I am 32 and need to be more self aware too!!
  • kelly_c_77
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Ugh...feeling like I'm going to cave in today and go redeem my free Blizzard from Dairy Queen...it expires in 3 days.

I would use it but that's just me. :) Just cut some calories each day to help with a deficit maybe?
    If I had a free blizzard coupon, it would have never got that close...unless it was 3 days away from expiring the day I got it :)
    Same. I signed up for the Marble Slab rewards program today and already plan on using the coupon they give you for signing up. :laugh:

Mmm We had marble slab in Texas...I make do with Cold Stone up here but it's not the same :(
    Where I live in Texas we actually have both!! Marble Slab and Cold Stone!
    Same here! I admit, I'm not the biggest Cold Stone fan though.

I've only gotten Cold Stone a few times. On my birthday a few weeks ago, I got the massive size (Gotta Love it) of the Cookie Doughn't You Want Some flavor and it was gooooood!!!! My husband's birthday is on Friday and I want to go get ice cream there after dinner just so I can get it again.
    Speaking of ice cream, I am most likely going to DQ for my blizzard (yes, I'm STILL talking about this) today. Not a lot of sleep usually equals bad choices AND it expires in 2 days AND it's going to be very humid today and I think I should eat ice cream to stay cool ;)
    I
    Ugh...feeling like I'm going to cave in today and go redeem my free Blizzard from Dairy Queen...it expires in 3 days.

I would use it but that's just me. :) Just cut some calories each day to help with a deficit maybe?
    If I had a free blizzard coupon, it would have never got that close...unless it was 3 days away from expiring the day I got it :)
    Same. I signed up for the Marble Slab rewards program today and already plan on using the coupon they give you for signing up. :laugh:

I have been so close to going since I got it 2 weeks ago. But I have waaaay overindulged many days already..
    Also, my husband is working a ton lately and never home which means it's me and my son...so 2 medium blizzards(it's buy one get one free) between the two of us means I'm eating 1.75 of the 2. Which is great except that I have to get myself under control with my sweets...and eating almost 2 whole blizzards doesn't exactly fall into that category.
    I hear ya with sweets control. I went back to finish logging my weekend and I probably ate more sweets than anything on Sunday and probably would have on Saturday had it not been for the pizza. :/

Mmmm...pizza....
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

Those are all really good ones. I agree.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I

Mmm We had marble slab in Texas...I make do with Cold Stone up here but it's not the same :(
    Where I live in Texas we actually have both!! Marble Slab and Cold Stone!
    Same here! I admit, I'm not the biggest Cold Stone fan though.

I've only gotten Cold Stone a few times. On my birthday a few weeks ago, I got the massive size (Gotta Love it) of the Cookie Doughn't You Want Some flavor and it was gooooood!!!! My husband's birthday is on Friday and I want to go get ice cream there after dinner just so I can get it again.
    Speaking of ice cream, I am most likely going to DQ for my blizzard (yes, I'm STILL talking about this) today. Not a lot of sleep usually equals bad choices AND it expires in 2 days AND it's going to be very humid today and I think I should eat ice cream to stay cool ;)
    I

I have been so close to going since I got it 2 weeks ago. But I have waaaay overindulged many days already..
    Also, my husband is working a ton lately and never home which means it's me and my son...so 2 medium blizzards(it's buy one get one free) between the two of us means I'm eating 1.75 of the 2. Which is great except that I have to get myself under control with my sweets...and eating almost 2 whole blizzards doesn't exactly fall into that category.
    I hear ya with sweets control. I went back to finish logging my weekend and I probably ate more sweets than anything on Sunday and probably would have on Saturday had it not been for the pizza. :/

Mmmm...pizza....

Yes. Eat the Blizzard. Or maybe it part of it and space it out over the whole day or a couple of hours....and now I want one...DANG IT!
  • kelly_c_77
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I've never been a fan of pickles. I can't imagine them fried. :s

Blasphemy! However, to be helpful I will have all your dill pickles. The sweet pickles can go die in a fire though.

Uhhhh....NO! Dill pickles are fine...and I love fried pickles. But I seriously LOVE sweet pickles!!! I put 3 in my salad every day for lunch and again for dinner. For my salad dressing, I also use the sweet pickle juice instead of vinegar when I'm at the end of the jar (I usually use vinegar, Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning, and a bit of hot sauce). I have also just recently started putting sweet pickle relish over my salads as a yummy topping! Sweet pickles all day long, forever.

ETA: Yes, I realize the amount of sodium...
  • Kalici
    Options

Blasphemy! However, to be helpful I will have all your dill pickles. The sweet pickles can go die in a fire though.

Uhhhh....NO! Dill pickles are fine...and I love fried pickles. But I seriously LOVE sweet pickles!!! I put 3 in my salad every day for lunch and again for dinner. For my salad dressing, I also use the sweet pickle juice instead of vinegar when I'm at the end of the jar (I usually use vinegar, Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning, and a bit of hot sauce). I have also just recently started putting sweet pickle relish over my salads as a yummy topping! Sweet pickles all day long, forever.

Okay! I amend my previous statement to sweet pickles can go die in the acid bath of your tummy. ;) You can have all of them.
  • BodyByBex
    Options

Okay! I amend my previous statement to sweet pickles can go die in the acid bath of your tummy. ;)You can have all of them.

Every single one. Because I don't like the sweet one's either. And sweet relish can be thrown in a volcano and sacrificed to the dill relish god!