Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    @WestCoastJo82 I keep trying to reply to your post and it won't quote for me. Odd. I have never been a fan of old navy clothes they seem like disposable clothing to me, wash them a few times and they are ready for the trash. Are their workout clothes any good?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    @pofoster21 - Are you censoring posts? :lol: I keep seeing quoted posts with strike throughs and alterations. I can't think if it's the same person or as a collective you are all censoring ha ha

Nope but I did "fix" yours for Susie's sake. I didn't think you would notice. :)
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Well, I held out but we had pizza today at work for completeing a survey for the hospital. I did have some salad with it and two pieces of pizza. It looks like I can fit it in my day, but I may have to do a bit more walking. Pretty good for me, I didn't completely wreck the day.

Sounds like an awesome day! What's everyone's favorite pizza?

Mine is either plain cheese, pizza with cheeseburger, sausage, & mushrooms, or pineapple pizza.

Lots of cheese, lots of mushrooms and sausage. If I can have unlimited toppings, I'll also add black olives, ham, roma tomatos.
    I also like margherita pizza.

In my world, pineapple has no place on a pizza...

I agree. I don't understand pineapple and pizza.

OMG it's so good. Seriously.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    I can't keep any dessert type snacks in my house like cookies or cake or chocolate because I am incapable of eating them in moderation.

You're not alone. I am banning ice cream, cookies, & other desserts for a long time until I can eat them in moderation.

I have no food in my house. No wine, no snacks, no goodies. I can't eat anything in moderation when its in my house.

Yeah, we saw your fridge.....apparently mints are the only thing you can control yourself around, LMAO!

@Italian_Buju I think the mints were for the horses! Hee hee...

Yep! They are horse treats. I hardly ever eat those mints! But the horses. ...they love them. Whenever I give a horse who had never had one for the first time their eyes light up as soon as they bite it. :)

Do they just swallow them whole? Or do they chew them? I never would have guessed horses would like mints!

They chew them. The first time they try them it takes them a while to figure out how to chew them. They seriously love them.

This is adorable, I'd love to see a horse chew a mint!!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I can't keep any dessert type snacks in my house like cookies or cake or chocolate because I am incapable of eating them in moderation.

You're not alone. I am banning ice cream, cookies, & other desserts for a long time until I can eat them in moderation.

I have no food in my house. No wine, no snacks, no goodies. I can't eat anything in moderation when its in my house.

Yeah, we saw your fridge.....apparently mints are the only thing you can control yourself around, LMAO!

Yep! They are horse treats. I hardly ever eat those mints! But the horses. ...they love them. Whenever I give a horse who had never had one for the first time their eyes light up as soon as they bite it. :)

Do they just swallow them whole? Or do they chew them? I never would have guessed horses would like mints!

They chew them. The first time they try them it takes them a while to figure out how to chew them. They seriously love them.

This is adorable, I'd love to see a horse chew a mint!!

Me too! Maybe a video soon...in the random pictures thread? ;)
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Kalici wrote: »

ETA: I "learned" to date in my 40's. I never "dated" like that before, I didn't know how to do it. It was so fun and cool (and scary) to discover so much about myself. I was always 100% myself and clear that I was looking for a good relationship. I did work hard on keeping good boundaries and only dating men who didn't raise red flags.

What are some red flags for people?
    The one's I really looked for:

Very angry/resentful toward someone (i.e., ex, mother, sibling, etc.) even if deserved it should not come out in date #1 or #2.

Pushing for "cuddles" or anything else very quickly.

Not understanding what an appropriate level of activity for a first or second date would be (i.e. writing a song for me after one email exchange, planning a weekend away in another state for a second date.)

Not having an appropriate job for his age (i.e. I am in the middle age dating pool, I want to date someone not support him financially.)

What other red flags come to mind?

Not letting me do things for myself e.g. insisting on ordering something for me instead of letting me order what I want and other weird signs of dominance.

Talking about their ex repeatedly in anyway. Glowing terms can be just as bad as negative ones. My ex girlfriend was so good to me she'd drop everything to make me my favorite dinner and then she'd clean up the entire kitchen.

Treating staff where ever you go badly. I think you can tell a lot about a person by how they treat people who're waiting on them.

Calling too much (I had one guy literally calling me over 30 times in one day) or too little (if you haven't heard from them in a month they're not really interested).

I agree with these and the others listed earlier. Good stuff

I would also add

If you are a mom the guy wanting to be insta-dad. I vaguely mentioned my kids in my profile and more than one man in the first email offered to help raise them. No thank you.

The player who is almost seems like relationship material but fails. He comes so close and is charming and good looking and rich. And them you realize he's flakey as heck. And his almost commitments are insincere and then he tells you he's been divorced twice not just once and was with wife #2 while still with wife #1. And then you let him know no more. You will not be going out with him again.

No projects. He is not there to fix or improve you. You are not there to fix or improve him.

You have to like each other as people and be interested in who that person is. That means no projecting. One man kept trying to put words into my mouth about what I liked and what I did for fun.

Where was this advice when I was dating? You should teach a class! All the single ladies, looking for someone, in this thread should start taking notes!!
    Develop your passive aggressive detection radar. (Speaking from experience)

I really agree with how does he treat people who are in the service industry. Kindness and human decency are priorities to me.

How does he treat animals?

BIG red flag - is he always the victim and life is not fair and it is always someone else's fault. RUN!!!

So much these! And describes himself as a nice guy--if you really are, you don't need to advertise it.

For me:

-Religious. Haven't yet met a religious man who didn't try to change me or didn't force the issue of my atheism.
    -Discusses his ex in any capacity too close to the beginning. Asks about your exes.
    -Has hang-ups about purity. More of an issue for you younger girls, but RUN from dudes who are obsessed with knowing about your sexual past or try to make you feel bad for things you've done in the past.
    -Too many sexual jokes before you've had sex.
    -Pressures you to do anything you're uncomfortable with. ANYTHING. This is a red flag because it shows he doesn't really care about your feelings or anything besides what he wants and needs. Potential rapist.
    -Is unwilling to do new things/has a meltdown if plans go awry. I sympathize with this, as I realize it's generally a neurological thing, but I personally can't deal with it. There are many more patient people than me, so if this describes you, ignore me.
    -Bad mouths his mom. I would make an exception for someone I got to know somewhat before discussion of childhoods occurred. But then again, people don't generally bring up their drug-addicted child-beating jailbird moms on the first date.
    -Brings up a mutual female friend several times on the first "date". That one's self-explanatory, right?
    -Wants to stay home and be taken care of. I know there are women in this world for whom a stay-at-home dad is ideal, but I don't ever see myself making the kind of bank it takes for that to happen, yet I keep meeting men like this.
    -Is sexist/defends sexist behavior and media. Same with racist behavior and media. Any man who needs to feel like he's above someone by virtue of his birth is horribly insecure (and probably for good reason, since he ain't worth ####).

I'm currently single and currently not looking. One bad marriage was more than enough.

All of these, yup.

The last super religious guy I was involved with, wanted to take me to church with him every Sunday but we had to sit in a certain section because he was a serial cheater and messing around with several other women who sat in other areas of the church. Yeah, great Christian behavior.

So many of your points hit a nerve, I've been involved with that guy. And that one. And that one. Ugh.
    Yes to all of these. Especially "I'm a nice guy". There is also "I know how to treat a lady." If you have to advertise that then you probably treat a lady as a possession. UGH.

"I'm misunderstood" means I was never properly socialized and I expect the world to change to suit me and I will pout and throw fits about how mistreated I am.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been posting much. My co-workers is on holidays for 2 weeks so I am pulling double duty at the office and training a new person that just started at one of our branch locations. Little man had the stomach flu night before last so spent that evening cleaning up the major damage and last night doing all the laundry associated with above damage. Thankfully he was well enough to go to daycare yesterday or he would have been coming to work with me which, is no fun for anyone.

:frowning: Awww poor little man. I hope he is all better soon!

If his attitude is any indication he is 100 percent fine ;)
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    I spent $250 yesterday on new workout clothes and a new pair of shoes for lifting....totally didn't have the money to spend...but somehow, I don't regret it...

Can one ever regret cute new clothes?

And of course you want to ensure you have proper footwear for your workouts :wink:

Exactly! I was quite proud of myself today. When my niece got I'll and our trip got canceled for today (so far tomorrow is still on) I went to my oil changed and stopped at TJMAXX and actually walked out only buying 1 pair of shorts (what I went for) and put the adorable hot pink train running jacket I had picked up and totally didn't need back. Yay me!

Although I will be passing by there again tomorrow...

I love workout clothes.
    I'm sorry your trip got canceled for today. I hope all is great tomorrow.

Thanks we are in the car and on the way. Lunch, show, dinner then back to moms. Whew. So at least today should be good!

Oooohh Fun! Have a wonderful time.

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    @WestCoastJo82 I keep trying to reply to your post and it won't quote for me. Odd. I have never been a fan of old navy clothes they seem like disposable clothing to me, wash them a few times and they are ready for the trash. Are their workout clothes any good?

I agree with your opinion of Old Navy clothes, but I do have quite a few things from there. I buy stuff that I know I'll like for a season. I have had a lot of their workout clothes. They don't hold up nearly as well as the other stuff I have, but they're about 1/3 the cost of my norm. That said, they aren't bad. I like picking up some of the colorful fun things to have for a while, I get tired of them so it's OK that they don't last as long.
    I used a LOT of Old Navy stuff while I was actively losing weight.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been posting much. My co-workers is on holidays for 2 weeks so I am pulling double duty at the office and training a new person that just started at one of our branch locations. Little man had the stomach flu night before last so spent that evening cleaning up the major damage and last night doing all the laundry associated with above damage. Thankfully he was well enough to go to daycare yesterday or he would have been coming to work with me which, is no fun for anyone.

:frowning: Awww poor little man. I hope he is all better soon!

If his attitude is any indication he is 100 percent fine ;)

Glad to hear that - sick kiddies are no fun.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »

ETA: I "learned" to date in my 40's. I never "dated" like that before, I didn't know how to do it. It was so fun and cool (and scary) to discover so much about myself. I was always 100% myself and clear that I was looking for a good relationship. I did work hard on keeping good boundaries and only dating men who didn't raise red flags.

What are some red flags for people?
    The one's I really looked for:

Very angry/resentful toward someone (i.e., ex, mother, sibling, etc.) even if deserved it should not come out in date #1 or #2.

Pushing for "cuddles" or anything else very quickly.

Not understanding what an appropriate level of activity for a first or second date would be (i.e. writing a song for me after one email exchange, planning a weekend away in another state for a second date.)

Not having an appropriate job for his age (i.e. I am in the middle age dating pool, I want to date someone not support him financially.)

What other red flags come to mind?

Not letting me do things for myself e.g. insisting on ordering something for me instead of letting me order what I want and other weird signs of dominance.

Talking about their ex repeatedly in anyway. Glowing terms can be just as bad as negative ones. My ex girlfriend was so good to me she'd drop everything to make me my favorite dinner and then she'd clean up the entire kitchen.

Treating staff where ever you go badly. I think you can tell a lot about a person by how they treat people who're waiting on them.

Calling too much (I had one guy literally calling me over 30 times in one day) or too little (if you haven't heard from them in a month they're not really interested).

I agree with these and the others listed earlier. Good stuff

I would also add

If you are a mom the guy wanting to be insta-dad. I vaguely mentioned my kids in my profile and more than one man in the first email offered to help raise them. No thank you.

The player who is almost seems like relationship material but fails. He comes so close and is charming and good looking and rich. And them you realize he's flakey as heck. And his almost commitments are insincere and then he tells you he's been divorced twice not just once and was with wife #2 while still with wife #1. And then you let him know no more. You will not be going out with him again.

No projects. He is not there to fix or improve you. You are not there to fix or improve him.

You have to like each other as people and be interested in who that person is. That means no projecting. One man kept trying to put words into my mouth about what I liked and what I did for fun.

Where was this advice when I was dating? You should teach a class! All the single ladies, looking for someone, in this thread should start taking notes!!
    Develop your passive aggressive detection radar. (Speaking from experience)

I really agree with how does he treat people who are in the service industry. Kindness and human decency are priorities to me.

How does he treat animals?

BIG red flag - is he always the victim and life is not fair and it is always someone else's fault. RUN!!!

So much these! And describes himself as a nice guy--if you really are, you don't need to advertise it.

For me:

-Religious. Haven't yet met a religious man who didn't try to change me or didn't force the issue of my atheism.
    -Discusses his ex in any capacity too close to the beginning. Asks about your exes.
    -Has hang-ups about purity. More of an issue for you younger girls, but RUN from dudes who are obsessed with knowing about your sexual past or try to make you feel bad for things you've done in the past.
    -Too many sexual jokes before you've had sex.
    -Pressures you to do anything you're uncomfortable with. ANYTHING. This is a red flag because it shows he doesn't really care about your feelings or anything besides what he wants and needs. Potential rapist.
    -Is unwilling to do new things/has a meltdown if plans go awry. I sympathize with this, as I realize it's generally a neurological thing, but I personally can't deal with it. There are many more patient people than me, so if this describes you, ignore me.
    -Bad mouths his mom. I would make an exception for someone I got to know somewhat before discussion of childhoods occurred. But then again, people don't generally bring up their drug-addicted child-beating jailbird moms on the first date.
    -Brings up a mutual female friend several times on the first "date". That one's self-explanatory, right?
    -Wants to stay home and be taken care of. I know there are women in this world for whom a stay-at-home dad is ideal, but I don't ever see myself making the kind of bank it takes for that to happen, yet I keep meeting men like this.
    -Is sexist/defends sexist behavior and media. Same with racist behavior and media. Any man who needs to feel like he's above someone by virtue of his birth is horribly insecure (and probably for good reason, since he ain't worth ####).

I'm currently single and currently not looking. One bad marriage was more than enough.

All of these, yup.

The last super religious guy I was involved with, wanted to take me to church with him every Sunday but we had to sit in a certain section because he was a serial cheater and messing around with several other women who sat in other areas of the church. Yeah, great Christian behavior.

So many of your points hit a nerve, I've been involved with that guy. And that one. And that one. Ugh.
    Yes to all of these. Especially "I'm a nice guy". There is also "I know how to treat a lady." If you have to advertise that then you probably treat a lady as a possession. UGH.

"I'm misunderstood" means I was never properly socialized and I expect the world to change to suit me and I will pout and throw fits about how mistreated I am.

How true is that!!!
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I forgot to share my latest NSV with you.

I went to a baby shower Saturday, and there was homemade cupcakes, veggies and dip, nuts, chocolate covered pretzel sticks, watermelon, pistachio salad, and candy. I filled 2 small plates with veggies and little bit of dip, 1 pretzel, watermelon, mixed nuts, (just a few) 4 buttermints, (which I shared with Mr. Mo) and a small scoop of pistachio salad. I totally skipped the cupcakes!!! I didn't even feel like I was missing out because everyone that ate one, had blue lips and tongue.

Nice! What is pistachio salad? Sounds yummy.

Instant pistachio pudding mix is combined with whipped topping, miniature marshmallows, crushed pineapple, and nuts. This particular salad had a few too many marshmallows for me. I'm sure everyone makes theirs different, but this one was pretty good and not super heavy.

I thought we were the only people who made that! My mom makes it every Christmas. She calls it "snow salad". LOL

Marshmallows, pudding and whipped cream - yep, salad.

Yea my sister makes that too. I love it. She also makes one with cherry pie filling (it may be the picture below) and that is super tasty too!

My grandma made it at Thanksgiving. She called it Watergate Salad.

Speaking of cherry pie filling - has anyone tried the dessert where you substitute all the liquid ingredients in chocolate cake with a can of cherry pie filling? This is relevant to my interests.

If this is a thing, I need it in my life mouth PDQ.

Here is on recipe - I've seen a few versions: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/chocolate-covered-cherry-cake-recipe.html
  • nonoelmo
    Options

I agree with your opinion of Old Navy clothes, but I do have quite a few things from there. I buy stuff that I know I'll like for a season. I have had a lot of their workout clothes. They don't hold up nearly as well as the other stuff I have, but they're about 1/3 the cost of my norm. That said, they aren't bad. I like picking up some of the colorful fun things to have for a while, I get tired of them so it's OK that they don't last as long.
    I used a LOT of Old Navy stuff while I was actively losing weight.

It is hit and miss with quality. I have a dress I bought on clearance there for $2 that I have had for 11+ years and it is holding up like a champ. It is a classic timeless summer dress and I wear it a lot. Other stuff does seem to wear out quickly, but I have had good enough luck with their jeans and some of their sweaters. I agree with the one-season rule of thumb overall though.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options

My dog liked tic-tacs. You could give her a huge lump of meat and it would go down whole, give her a tic-tac and she would crunch it.
  • Lois_1989
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @pofoster21 - Are you censoring posts? :lol: I keep seeing quoted posts with strike throughs and alterations. I can't think if it's the same person or as a collective you are all censoring ha ha

Nope but I did "fix" yours for Susie's sake. I didn't think you would notice. :)

Oh fair enough, I forgot about that to be honest. Maybe that's why its happening.

Edit: I see ALL! Ha ha, no I'm one of those strange people who can play spot the difference or see words in word searches really well
  • berlynnwall
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I forgot to share my latest NSV with you.

I went to a baby shower Saturday, and there was homemade cupcakes, veggies and dip, nuts, chocolate covered pretzel sticks, watermelon, pistachio salad, and candy. I filled 2 small plates with veggies and little bit of dip, 1 pretzel, watermelon, mixed nuts, (just a few) 4 buttermints, (which I shared with Mr. Mo) and a small scoop of pistachio salad. I totally skipped the cupcakes!!! I didn't even feel like I was missing out because everyone that ate one, had blue lips and tongue.

Nice! What is pistachio salad? Sounds yummy.

Instant pistachio pudding mix is combined with whipped topping, miniature marshmallows, crushed pineapple, and nuts. This particular salad had a few too many marshmallows for me. I'm sure everyone makes theirs different, but this one was pretty good and not super heavy.

I thought we were the only people who made that! My mom makes it every Christmas. She calls it "snow salad". LOL

Marshmallows, pudding and whipped cream - yep, salad.

Yea my sister makes that too. I love it. She also makes one with cherry pie filling (it may be the picture below) and that is super tasty too!

My grandma made it at Thanksgiving. She called it Watergate Salad.

Speaking of cherry pie filling - has anyone tried the dessert where you substitute all the liquid ingredients in chocolate cake with a can of cherry pie filling? This is relevant to my interests.

Yes, I have made cherry chocolate dump cake. I've also made it with blueberry pie filling and apple spice dump cake. (apple pie filling and a spice cake mix). When I need a quick dessert, it's my go to item. If I am cooking it over a campfire in a Dutch oven, I add a can of sprite. It gets too dry if I don't. Hope that helps and doesn't totally wreck your diet,

Aw man, I am camping this weekend too. I think I will try it. Apple spice cake sounds so good. I think I will try it in the fall when I get apples from the farm.
  • berlynnwall
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    @Lois_1989 YOU'RE BACK!!!! You have been missed!!!! <3 And now, I am going to find a calculator to see how much you are lifting in lbs, cuz I have no idea.

ETA: Nice lifting, Lois! Those are great numbers (now that I know what they equal)

Ditto!!

And I'm a middle-aged Canadian... the metric system was introduced while I was in school... I can think in both lbs and kg, inches and cm, grams and oz, miles and km, Celsius and Fahrenheit...

I can do the bolded, oz completely escape me and so does Fahrenheit. I know there is a little equation to figure out Fahrenheit to Celsius but I can never remember it. :confounded:

I cheat o:) I have an app that converts for me so I can convert it quickly and talk to SO about celcius temps like I know what I'm talking about hahaha

Well in my opinion:

0-10C - Cold to chilly (warm jacket)
    10-20C - Chilly to cardigan weather
    20-30C - Cardigan to perfect
    30C + = WAY too hot for me.

26-28C is my perfect weather
    Starts at 0?? Update for Western Canada:
    -0 to -10C - Deathly freezing. Wear five layers of clothing and maybe a ski mask.
    -10 to -15C - Add some more layers. Maybe hibernate inside an incubator.
    -15 to -20C - Your blood feels frozen. Is your blood frozen?!
    -20 to -30C - You're already dead.
    -30 to -40C - Not applicable. Because dead.
    -40 and colder - Also not applicable. See above.

Fixed for an Arabian's (specifically a gulf one) point of view. ;)

People do have very individual temperature tolerances. I always was amused on about about a 60 degree day in Tucson to see everything from flip-flops and shorts to Uggs and parkas - sometimes next to each other.

When I first moved to Tucson, it was August. It was over 110 degrees every day, and I thought I was going to die. I would see people in jeans and long sleeves and I was so confused. 2 years later, I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt to school with no problem, and freezing when I visited my family in Washington state. It's so weird how you can get use to extreme temps.

@berlynnwall we are location twins! When did you live in Tucson?

Neat! I lived there between 1996-99. My dad was in the Navy and he worked at Davis-Monthan. I know that seems weird, for a navy guy to get orders to the desert. It was. My dad loved it so much that he retired there. I'm back in Washington. Although I find Arizona beautiful in it's own way, I can't give up the trees or the ocean.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

Yes!!! I bought a bunch the other day. They're sports bras are really good actually!

ETA I have a really small chest...so I don't need tons of support. I do agree that they don't last forever...but perfect if you're changing sizes.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Well, I held out but we had pizza today at work for completeing a survey for the hospital. I did have some salad with it and two pieces of pizza. It looks like I can fit it in my day, but I may have to do a bit more walking. Pretty good for me, I didn't completely wreck the day.

Sounds like an awesome day! What's everyone's favorite pizza?

Mine is either plain cheese, pizza with cheeseburger, sausage, & mushrooms, or pineapple pizza.

Lots of cheese, lots of mushrooms and sausage. If I can have unlimited toppings, I'll also add black olives, ham, roma tomatos.
    I also like margherita pizza.

In my world, pineapple has no place on a pizza...

I agree. I don't understand pineapple and pizza.

OMG it's so good. Seriously.

I concur :yum:
  • berlynnwall
    Options
    Hi from page 1246! Im reading and trying to catch up, it may take a while.

I miss you guys. I have been having a bit of a rough time. I'm seeing a trend of this as I read through. I hope everyone is doing alright, and I will check in as I can.

What's wrong? I hope everything is ok......

Everything is OK. My mom had back surgery, and then a few days later had a stroke. She is alright, but her brain still isn't working quite right. She had a heck of a time trying to explain things to the ER, and my brother (who was with her at the time) called my sister instead of me.No one called me at all until like 4 days later. I had no clue.

My sister went to the hospital, and before she left, she dropped a bag of drugs somewhere in the exam room. When my mom tried to leave the hospital the next morning, cops were waiting outside to arrest her, because when the hospital staff cleaned her room, they found a bunch of heroin. She was super upset and scared about her brain issue, and then almost got arrested. She was banned from that hospital! I mean, really. Does no one have any common sense? I swear to goodness that I was switched at birth.

I am so sorry to hear this! Is your brother normally like that? I can't believe your sister would do that >.<
    Don't most drug addicts pay attention to where their drugs are at all times??

Sorry I did not see this earlier, I did not ready anything this morning when I posted, I do not want you to think I passed by this post, I just saw it now!

It's ok, Im kind of in and out of here. I'm having trouble finding a moment to sit down and relax.

Thanks. My brother is not normally a flake, but unfortunately he is also on drugs. And he is only 21. I'm the only one out of the three of us that never got addicted to any substances. I think my sister was really upset about my mom and just wasn't paying close attention to where her stuff was. I'm sure she noticed later and was mad as heck at herself. (that she lost it, not that she caused my mom more trouble. She never forgets to be self centered ).

I only have a minute, so I want to thank everyone else who expressed sympathy/frustration for my situation too. You guys are awesome. Im going to try to read a bit more before I have to go do something else. One day I will catch up!

Wow, that is terrible that they are both like that! You should be very proud of yourself for staying on the straight and narrow, that is not always easy when surrounded like that!

Thank you. We had a pretty rough childhood, and none of us escaped with great mental health. I on purpose didn't try any hard substances, because I was afraid it would be too easy to fall into it. I have my own issues, but drugs are not one of them.