Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    New confession. I know, I'm supposed to be all rah rah bacon about everything, because keto. I just saw a post on fb of bacon wrapped oreos.

Oreoes.jpg

I think I'm going to keep that picture around for any time I want to completely kill my appetite. (no offense if you're into that sorta thing)

Oh yes - that just grossed(sp?) me out.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    dornessiti wrote: »
    I've stopped working out for the past 4 months because of college exams stressing me out and tonight i ate 5 pieces of pizza :((( uugghh i just feel really unmotivated and constantly exhausted because of work and school, any advice?

For me, exercising helps me to be more focused and sleep better. That helps me with my school work and helps my focus. I would try to establish a routine, exercising a couple times a week and stick to it for a while, then eventually add more as you are able.
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Eww to bacon wrapped Oreos. They look so nasty.
  • cranor130
    cranor130 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ethim wrote: »
    I'm depressed and fretful because I'm going in for minor surgery tomorrow and I'm really nervous because I've never had a general before, and as a result I was less than tactful with my husband and hurt his feelings and now I feel like crap and a total jerk about that on top of being fretful and nervous about tomorrow.

Good luck, I hope it goes smoothly.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

• koza_loc
    koza_loc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm having an extremely hard time with losing and breastfeeding. All you hear is stories about how women lose all their weight breastfeeding.. And here I am at 8 months postpartum and exclusivly BFing and I haven't shift weight (lost) since November. I binged over the holidays, and even then I didn't gain a single pound. I guess it's a good thing but I would love to stop maintaining weight and would love to start losing! :(
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    MidwaysT wrote: »
    Probably TMI, but for the first time in life, I look forward to my TOM because I drop a few pounds of water.

me too! I swear I'm the only girl I know that is at their lowest weight during my TOM

• infinitysmuse
    infinitysmuse Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ok, the bacon wrapped oreos are indeed repulsive looking...
    2 confessions:
    Ive been dieting since jan 1, and tonight i decided i NEEDED hot wings. Havent had them since weightloss journey began, and they were the most delicious things ever!
    And i am addicted to binge watching netflix, even if i dont like the show i will finish the seasons rapidly, instead of sleeping. Which is why there is no tv in my bedroom :)
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Im happy I lost my period a couple of years ago, but also worried something might be wrong. I've had all tests imaginable done, doctors say its fine, im still ovulating and it will get back to normal eventually. They think its a mix of hormones getting all outta whack when i started dieting, probably over exercising and under eating in the beginning, combined with having a few accidents causing me to take the plan B pill twice in a month lol. I've now maintained for 2 years at BMI of 21 or so with no sign of it. Hmm. No TOM for me tho :D
  • knt217
    knt217 Posts: 115 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I ate Indian takeout tonight with my husband. He was supposed to be out of town, and I had my meal all planned...but then he didn't leave and I didn't have dinner for both of us and he wanted Indian, so I caved. I have no idea how many calories I ate. I probably had about a cup or cup and a half of rice, half a pint container of chicken tikki masala, and a half order of naan. I logged it picking the highest values and think I put in overestimated quantities. It was good, but I feel guilty, and I'm still hungry.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Lbuehrle8!

Thank you @marissafit06!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    knt217 wrote: »
    I ate Indian takeout tonight with my husband. He was supposed to be out of town, and I had my meal all planned...but then he didn't leave and I didn't have dinner for both of us and he wanted Indian, so I caved. I have no idea how many calories I ate. I probably had about a cup or cup and a half of rice, half a pint container of chicken tikki masala, and a half order of naan. I logged it picking the highest values and think I put in overestimated quantities. It was good, but I feel guilty, and I'm still hungry.

Did you have mango lassi? Not having one is the only thing to feel guilty about
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    So.... *secretive whisper*.... do you guys think I should go for the $35 box of 12? :o

Go here: http://www.massnutrition.com/p-2090-quest-bar-12bx.aspx Save a little monies. Pick a flavor, depending on the shipping it's about $28 bucks compared to what you found on that other site.
    Can't :( Living in Canada and they don't ship here. Everything's more expensive in Canada :disappointed:

Awww, sorry! :( I feel your pain, I buy Quest bars as "treats" at a gas station nearby my work place.
  • GalactusEmpire
    GalactusEmpire Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My guy friends tease me and say I would make a great housewife. And honestly, I agree with them. I would totally be an amazing housewife.
  • knt217
    knt217 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    knt217 wrote: »

Did you have mango lassi? Not having one is the only thing to feel guilty about

I don't even know what that is! :/
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    As promised, here are pictures of my pet pig. Hopefully these are not super huge, I consider it a success if I get them posted without screwing it all up.

Shortly after I got her. (Notice the WoW on my laptop...I used to be a huge WoW player...part of how I got huge lol) She still smiles just like this when she's happy.
    Baby%20Petunia.jpg

Some mini pig, huh? lol
    [img][/img]Petunia%20Muddy.jpg

Those bacon oreos look super gross. :neutral:
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »
    As promised, here are pictures of my pet pig. Hopefully these are not super huge, I consider it a success if I get them posted without screwing it all up.

lmao.... thats so awesome!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »

Shortly after I got her. (Notice the WoW on my laptop...I used to be a huge WoW player...part of how I got huge lol) She still smiles just like this when she's happy.
    Baby%20Petunia.jpg

Some mini pig, huh? lol
    [img][/img]Petunia%20Muddy.jpg

Aww I love her smile!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    Also, I hoard food. I can't have just one pack, box, tea, etc of something I like, I have to have 10 stored away in case I never see it again in stores. But I went through liking something a lot many times and having it discontinued, so that may be why I do that. I've been scarred by the food people.

I totally do this too. all of my cupboards and freezer are packed to the max. mine is more of, "this is on sale, plus i have coupons, so it's only 75 cents! i must buy 10!!!"

I also do this for both those reasons each of you posted.....I have a walk in pantry with several shelving units that my friends call "The Store"

I have been told in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse they are coming to my house as we can all be well fed and clean for about a year......

totally! my one close friend said that she's hiking to my house because not only does she know that she'll be well fed, but also always have clean teeth and deodorant!! lol

This is so me! My husband calls me a food hoarder, but I'm also a hygiene-item-hoarder. Just as an example, I currently have:
    • About 5 kilos (yes, KILOS) of oats
    • About 3 kilos of peanut butter
    • About 5 boxes of tea "in case we run out and the store doesn't have the one I like"
    • Around 7 large bags of bread in the fridge and freezer
    • Around 7 spare deodorants
    • Around 4 spare family-sized bars of Dettol soap
    • Around 2 (of each) extra bottles of shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, lotion...

And there are only two of us in this house! ;)

Editing to add... And don't even get me STARTED on canned goods and packaged soups...

I have a minimum of 30 bottles of each, laundry soap, dish soap, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hand soap and about 12 boxes of dryer sheets.

We use three different types of deodorant and I have about 25 of each one.

About a dozen toothpaste and brushes.

At least a dozen boxes of tea and 10-30 of most food items we use on a regular basis.

I actually make sure the pantry is shut when new people are in my house so they do not see it.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Today I was enraged by a banana that wouldn't peel properly. (I tend to get irritated easily.)

How do you peel them? Peeling from the bottom is always easier. :smile: And it gets rid of that little chunk of nastiness right from the start!

This
    That is how monkeys do it, who are we to argue?
  • shannonbun
    shannonbun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    @IAmTheGlue OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS SO PRECIOUS :O you are so lucky!