Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I can't handle glasses 24/7. I primarily wear contacts and then pop them out the minute I get home from work! B) I've been wearing contacts for 19 years so I can take them out put them in no problem.

This is me. I have worn contacts since I was like 14 or 16. They are the first thing that comes out when I get home. They don't bother me during the day, but the second I get home they MUST come out!

Haha I'm exactly that way too! During the day I don't even think about them but once home I'm not completely comfortable until I've taken my rinse off shower, put on my sweats, and taken out my contacts!
    Nobody's mentioned the need to remove their bra the minute they walk through the door, so I guess that's just me then..?

Nope. Definitely not just you!

If I didn't wear a DD, I would. As it is, if I go braless I risk a black eye when I go up the stairs.

I find the opposite, I am a H cup and cannot WAIT to get in the door and take it off because of the weight on my shoulders.....if I was smaller it would not bother me as much I don't think....

Wait...an H cup? I didn't know that size existed! Wow. Impressive. I would hate that. Between running and riding I have always been grateful I am small chested.

I'm a 32 J.

It was SO nice to go from a 36 G to a 34 HH to a 32 J on this weight loss journey..../end sarcasm

I consulted my doctor recently and asked her when some real boob shrinkage might happen and she said 'eventually, but for some women it never happens naturally'. I cried.
    I feel like gaining weight was the WORST thing I could have ever done to myself. I should have been more active. I look back and I was beautiful at 160 lbs, a 32 DD, and size 8/10, but I didn't appreciate my body.

Confession: I am terrified that I could get amazing abs and try to show 'em off an no one will notice because BOOBS! I am afraid that they will be my body's most dominant feature and that I they wont affect my quality of life enough for me to get a reduction covered by insurance. This fear gets so bad, sometimes I self sabotage. Like today when I ate an ENTIRE FAMILY SIZE BAG of Lays Original Potato chips.
    :disappointed:

Word of advice.....if you plan to have children, do not have a reduction until afterwards....

I have a friend that had a reduction at 18 years old because her breasts were so unmanageable.....and then she had two children (years later).....and had to have another one.....

This is why I'm waiting until I hit goal weight and stay at goal for at least a year until I start considering plastics. I need a lot of it no doubt (honestly; I went on 2 plastic surgery consults before I got pregnant with my youngest and they both said I'll need a lower body lift/breast reduction/brachioplasty) and we're done having kids, so now once I lose and maintain, I'm seriously considering it. I HATE being a saggy 36DD. I'm close to a 34DD but honestly they're just weird. I would be happy with a B or C.

I'd settle for being a 32 DD! I haven't been a B since I was 12. :bawling:

Confession: I work nights and I'm about to have ice cream for my 'dinner' before going to sleep and I don't even feel bad about it because Jillian's Ripped in 30 kicked my *kitten* earlier. :sunglasses:

Every time I end up having ice cream for dinner or something because I'm not hungry anyway, I end up starving an hour later. Sometimes I hate being me!

Ok so my browser takes me to the last post again instead of the first unread post and it's annoying me.
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    For what it's worth... I had very saggy 38 DDDs. Now I'm a 36 C / 34 D and they don't sag anymore (I know, I have a large frame, lol). They actually look pretty good. Might be because I've been doing chest exercises the whole time or something, but I'm not complaining (still need a bra, but heck I can workout without one and it's not even that bad).

I love you for saying this. This is how I'm hoping it'll happen, when I was losing last year I felt like they were getting a bit less saggy (though a bit wrinkly on the top) but thought maybe it was just wishful thinking.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    @orangesmartie - Sorry life seems to be throwing so much stuff at you right now. Hope everything goes well with your Mom's surgery today. Please take your medicine and talk to your boyfriend! You are going to kick that mountain's butt! You got this! Will someone please post the shark gif? You're super awesome!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    Did anyone else find one of the recent confessions super creepy? Not quoting it because no judgement, but I confess I am totally judging that!

I think I know which one you're talking about....agreed.

I must be clueless because I have NO IDEA which one it is lol

I have no idea either but I don't really want to know. Just hoping it wasn't one of mine, lol.

Nope, not you. Someone new.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    So today is the last day of school for my son......last 7am lunch I need to pack for a while! Well, except when I am going to work first thing, but that is not daily....I usually do not start until around 10-11am most days....

So I will be able to sleep until 9am a lot of days if I need/want to.

My skin is looking better....still need to get a bit darker, but can start to tell a difference in my psoriasis already.

Two weeks until the pools open, and I am super excited! I love to swim!

Ok, here is something that has been on my mind a few times recently.....

Is it just me, or does everyone's body make huge amounts of urine when they are sleeping??

As I have said before, during the day, I can go like 12+ hours without using the bathroom.....however, whenever I sleep, even if it is just a nap in the day, I have to pee as soon as I wake up without fail.

At night, I go to bed around 11, I go right before getting into bed.....most nights I will wake up once in the middle of the night and go, say around 3-4am....when my alarm goes off at 7am, I can barely wait to get in there again....if someone beats me to the bathroom I have to sit in one spot until I can go so I don't pee myself. If it is a day where I need more sleep and can do so, I will go back to bed, and need to pee again right when I wake up.....even though I have not had anything to drink in about 8-12 hours at this point.

Does this happen to everyone?? I just do not understand where it is coming from after not drinking for so long!

If you drink plenty of water during the day, your body is well hydrated enough to keep producing urine while you sleep. So it is mainly a water dump during the night. I haven't had a full night sleep in a long time. I get up at least once each night to go.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    All these TV confessions are making me fess up: My wife & I love Big Brother.

We love to hate the hateable ones, root for the underdogs, love the cheesy challenges & also love it when they are clueless that they are broadcast 24/7 and just spout the most ignorant crap. Young fools thinking they know everything & getting a harsh dose of reality once they leave the house. So crunchy.

We call it our "Vapid Summer Fluff" ... ha ha

I LOVE Big Brother and I'm so excited that it's starting again!!! :)

Interesting that there is a pro poker player in the house this year (Vanessa Rousso.)

She's a good pro (big poker fan here) & has awesome people reading skills...but if she gets recognized (a distinct possibility) then she's probably toast.

• xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Huh. Not sure what happened to my avatar - I uploaded a new pic & made it my main, but it just shows the ghost.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    xsklhtu9rjtq.jpg

My son after his first day of work. Worn out and so cute!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    So today is the last day of school for my son......last 7am lunch I need to pack for a while! Well, except when I am going to work first thing, but that is not daily....I usually do not start until around 10-11am most days....

My skin is looking better....still need to get a bit darker, but can start to tell a difference in my psoriasis already.

Is it just me, or does everyone's body make huge amounts of urine when they are sleeping??

As I have said before, during the day, I can go like 12+ hours without using the bathroom.....however, whenever I sleep, even if it is just a nap in the day, I have to pee as soon as I wake up without fail.

At night, I go to bed around 11, I go right before getting into bed.....most nights I will wake up once in the middle of the night and go, say around 3-4am....when my alarm goes off at 7am, I can barely wait to get in there again....if someone beats me to the bathroom I have to sit in one spot until I can go so I don't pee myself. If it is a day where I need more sleep and can do so, I will go back to bed, and need to pee again right when I wake up.....even though I have not had anything to drink in about 8-12 hours at this point.

Does this happen to everyone?? I just do not understand where it is coming from after not drinking for so long!

Not me, I pee a ton during the day too. But yes some mornings I wake up and I swear I'm peeing non stop for 2 minutes.

I'm jealous of your sleeping until 9am though. I'm always up before my kids but even if I wasn't, they'd wake me up by 7am most days.
    My husband NEVER gets up with them. It's always me... Last time I slept in was until 8am when we changed time in March, lol.
    Confession: I haven't slept properly in days (my circadian rhythm is messed up and I'm trying to force-fix it by waking up and going to bed at the same time every day, regardless of how much I actually slept), and today I'm just really sick of being exhausted and I'm all cravey and want to eat everything. I'm already at maintenance for the day (I have dinner pre-logged, but that's not for hours) if I don't snack on anything else today, which is doubtful. I'm doomed.

I've had those days. When I'm tired, it's just a disaster diet-wise.
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I can't handle glasses 24/7. I primarily wear contacts and then pop them out the minute I get home from work! B) I've been wearing contacts for 19 years so I can take them out put them in no problem.

This is me. I have worn contacts since I was like 14 or 16. They are the first thing that comes out when I get home. They don't bother me during the day, but the second I get home they MUST come out!

Haha I'm exactly that way too! During the day I don't even think about them but once home I'm not completely comfortable until I've taken my rinse off shower, put on my sweats, and taken out my contacts!
    Nobody's mentioned the need to remove their bra the minute they walk through the door, so I guess that's just me then..?

Nope. Definitely not just you!

If I didn't wear a DD, I would. As it is, if I go braless I risk a black eye when I go up the stairs.

I find the opposite, I am a H cup and cannot WAIT to get in the door and take it off because of the weight on my shoulders.....if I was smaller it would not bother me as much I don't think....

Wait...an H cup? I didn't know that size existed! Wow. Impressive. I would hate that. Between running and riding I have always been grateful I am small chested.

I'm a 32 J.

It was SO nice to go from a 36 G to a 34 HH to a 32 J on this weight loss journey..../end sarcasm

I consulted my doctor recently and asked her when some real boob shrinkage might happen and she said 'eventually, but for some women it never happens naturally'. I cried.
    I feel like gaining weight was the WORST thing I could have ever done to myself. I should have been more active. I look back and I was beautiful at 160 lbs, a 32 DD, and size 8/10, but I didn't appreciate my body.

Confession: I am terrified that I could get amazing abs and try to show 'em off an no one will notice because BOOBS! I am afraid that they will be my body's most dominant feature and that I they wont affect my quality of life enough for me to get a reduction covered by insurance. This fear gets so bad, sometimes I self sabotage. Like today when I ate an ENTIRE FAMILY SIZE BAG of Lays Original Potato chips.
    :disappointed:

Word of advice.....if you plan to have children, do not have a reduction until afterwards....

I have a friend that had a reduction at 18 years old because her breasts were so unmanageable.....and then she had two children (years later).....and had to have another one.....

This is why I'm waiting until I hit goal weight and stay at goal for at least a year until I start considering plastics. I need a lot of it no doubt (honestly; I went on 2 plastic surgery consults before I got pregnant with my youngest and they both said I'll need a lower body lift/breast reduction/brachioplasty) and we're done having kids, so now once I lose and maintain, I'm seriously considering it. I HATE being a saggy 36DD. I'm close to a 34DD but honestly they're just weird. I would be happy with a B or C.

I've seen posts of women who wanted to get a reduction while they were still obese and honestly I just shook my head. I guess it's their money and it's not my business if they throw it out of the window, but I just don't get it.

For what it's worth... I had very saggy 38 DDDs. Now I'm a 36 C / 34 D and they don't sag anymore (I know, I have a large frame, lol). They actually look pretty good. Might be because I've been doing chest exercises the whole time or something, but I'm not complaining (still need a bra, but heck I can workout without one and it's not even that bad).

I paid my dues, lol.....when my son was young, he rarely slept past 5:30am.....even when I worked until 1am....lots of broken sleep in those days.....thankfully not anymore as I would never survive that now!
  • Italian_Buju
    edited June 2015
    Options
    My first double post.....it lied and said it did not post so I hit the button again.....LIED!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Confession.... Kroger didn't have that Halo Top ice cream so instead I bought some 'artic' something @ 150 cal a pint. I got orange crème as I love that flavor and am highly critical so it will be the true taste test for me. We'll see. I am annoyed though the one time I visit Kroger, they don't have what I came for. This is the same store that up ended everything so shopping takes forever. I doubt I'll be going back unless it's for a cheap tray of sushi.

Just as a warning, that brand has the WORST reputation ever for tasting awful. I've never tried it myself. I think it's called Arctic Zero or something like that?

Confession: Since I have established that nothing is off-limits anymore and have successfully kept vanilla ice cream in my freezer, I used that to justify buying a Speculoos ice cream with chunks of speculoos cookies in it tonight. Also, it's nearly 50 C (122 F) outside, and to keep my beloved ice cream from melting into a puddle on the way home, I held it up to the A/C the. ENTIRE. WAY. I also chanted encouraging slogans, like "You can do this!" and "Hang in there, don't die on me!" and "Please don't die, I love you! I've always loved you!"

My husband may have sniggered a little at my expense. But my ice cream survived, so there.
    I.... what?? 122 F? :fearful: I was born and raised in a place where it can get pretty freaking hot, but the most I've ever seen was around 105 F. 122 F is something I can't even imagine :fearful:

That's not even the maximum. 55 C happens, and a few summers we've hit 60 C. You'd just melt! ;) The heat in the Gulf countries is pretty crazy. :)

So, 60C is 140F. What the what? It was right around 100F here Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and supposed to be up there again today. I don't know how people lived without air conditioning!

THIS!

It doesn't even get to 100F here normally, but I agree!!

I love to sit out in the sun, but when I come inside, I like climate control!

Sad but true: Often the unskilled labor workers from India and Pakistan who come to work in Oman and are really poor die from heatstroke during the summer months, due to living in wooden shacks with no air conditioning.

That is so sad :(
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    @orangesmartie - Sorry life seems to be throwing so much stuff at you right now. Hope everything goes well with your Mom's surgery today. Please take your medicine and talk to your boyfriend! You are going to kick that mountain's butt! You got this! Will someone please post the shark gif? You're super awesome!

Doh. On my phone all day, or I would!
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    That is sad.

I had to post something because it kept filling in the box with my earlier post.

I just had fruit cocktail with whipped cream on it for breakfast. And it was delicious!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    And dang it, someone PM me the disturbing confession. I MUST know so I can be bothered by it as well.

Sent. :)

Ok I'm caving. Me too, please? I read through a bunch of pages and still can't find it :(

It was page 919 or 920...somewhere around there.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

We love to hate the hateable ones, root for the underdogs, love the cheesy challenges & also love it when they are clueless that they are broadcast 24/7 and just spout the most ignorant crap. Young fools thinking they know everything & getting a harsh dose of reality once they leave the house. So crunchy.

Interesting that there is a pro poker player in the house this year (Vanessa Rousso.)

She's a good pro (big poker fan here) & has awesome people reading skills...but if she gets recognized (a distinct possibility) then she's probably toast.

I thought the exact same thing.....
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

My son after his first day of work. Worn out and so cute!

OMG, that's the cutest thing ever.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    FOR ORANGESMARTIE:
    Keep on climbing that mountain, baby steps at a time. Sending all good wishes for your mum's surgery today. Have you taken your pill today? If not, go and do it now... Right now... Good. (((HUGS)))
    dblo0gftzxej.jpg
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Confession.... Kroger didn't have that Halo Top ice cream so instead I bought some 'artic' something @ 150 cal a pint. I got orange crème as I love that flavor and am highly critical so it will be the true taste test for me. We'll see. I am annoyed though the one time I visit Kroger, they don't have what I came for. This is the same store that up ended everything so shopping takes forever. I doubt I'll be going back unless it's for a cheap tray of sushi.

Just as a warning, that brand has the WORST reputation ever for tasting awful. I've never tried it myself. I think it's called Arctic Zero or something like that?

Confession: Since I have established that nothing is off-limits anymore and have successfully kept vanilla ice cream in my freezer, I used that to justify buying a Speculoos ice cream with chunks of speculoos cookies in it tonight. Also, it's nearly 50 C (122 F) outside, and to keep my beloved ice cream from melting into a puddle on the way home, I held it up to the A/C the. ENTIRE. WAY. I also chanted encouraging slogans, like "You can do this!" and "Hang in there, don't die on me!" and "Please don't die, I love you! I've always loved you!"

My husband may have sniggered a little at my expense. But my ice cream survived, so there.

You are too cute..and always manage to make me giggle.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

If you drink plenty of water during the day, your body is well hydrated enough to keep producing urine while you sleep. So it is mainly a water dump during the night. I haven't had a full night sleep in a long time. I get up at least once each night to go.
    I nearly always pee at night too, although it doesn't really disturb me - I just tumble out of bed, pee with my eyes closed and fall back into bed. Unless something is worrying me, then I'll never get back to sleep (until 5 minutes before the alarm goes off, obviously!)
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

One of the contestants this season is a transgender lady.....hopefully there are not any a*#hats in the house with her.