Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options

ETA: I am serious about everything
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    NSV - Someone brought in cookies from a local bakery and I passed and went for my apple and some hot tea instead. Yay, me! o:)

Not gonna lie. If there would have been frosted sugar cookies in the mix, I wouldn't have passed them up. Luckily, there weren't.

Someone brought frosted sugar cookies in today. I passed because there were no chocolate chips involved. :smiley:

There were chocolate chip, peanut butter, snickerdoodle, and oatmeal raisin. I'm usually tempted by chocolate chip cookies, but they just really did nothing for me.

My weakness is oatmeal cookies or coconut, yum!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I went to see the new Avengers movie yesterday. Loved it.

I confess those kinds of movies always make me wish I was a ninja/spy/superhero.
    Star Trek movies make me want to stride purposefully around a starship in a mini skirt and knee-high boots.

Any news on your house purchase? Is it happening?

Yes, it is happening! I get possession on June 17. Unfortunately I will not be able to move in right away, so will most likely be renting it out for about a year first.

Congratulations! Hope it all goes smoothly and quicker than you anticipate.
  • karenvsh
    karenvsh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I worry I won't ever lose the excess weight... but I also worry that I will lose the excess weight and then what will I obsess over?!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,367 Member
    Options
    Friday me and my boyfriend went to the cheesecake factory. I brought home an entire box of leftovers. I decided not to log the food for that day due to the fact that I would be grossed out by myself. So when I got home in order to avoid having to have an extra cheat day just for the leftovers I ate them in my room. Cold. Cold cheesecake factory leftovers.

See, and I'm envious of your cold Cheesecake Factory leftovers because there isn't one anywhere remotely close to me... I've only eaten there once in my life, in Seattle. I think my friend was a little appalled that I wanted to go there, but she indulged me because I'd never been to one before.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Friday me and my boyfriend went to the cheesecake factory. I brought home an entire box of leftovers. I decided not to log the food for that day due to the fact that I would be grossed out by myself. So when I got home in order to avoid having to have an extra cheat day just for the leftovers I ate them in my room. Cold. Cold cheesecake factory leftovers.

The only thing I would eat at The Cheesecake Factory is the cheesecake. I think their food is horribly overpriced and not that good. The cheesecake on the other hand - lemon raspberry with lady fingers crust.... I need a drooling emoji again, Ceci.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

The only thing I would eat at The Cheesecake Factory is the cheesecake. I think their food is horribly overpriced and not that good. The cheesecake on the other hand - lemon raspberry with lady fingers crust.... I need a drooling emoji again, Ceci.

I agree with you. Last time I went there I was NOT impressed. The service was pretty bad too, but I couldn't blame the guy... he seemed hassled and under a lot of stress, so he ended up getting a pretty good tip regardless. The main course wasn't so great, just bland pasta, but the cheesecake was yummy. Next time I go there I'm probably just going to stick with the desserts :tongue:

By the way, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates gum!!!
  • fr3smyl
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Rabbit914 wrote: »

I can't stand it when people chew gum like that! I have to have gum during cardio because my mouth gets dry really easily. There's a disease called 'Chronic Dry Eye' and I think I have 'Chronic Dry Mouth'. Is that even a thing?

Likewise. Granted I am cycling with wind in my face and mouth but I will damn near cancel a ride if I can't find my ride gum. lol It keeps my mouth moist and not dry like the Sahara Desert!

yes it's a thing. I have sjogrens' s syndrome. So I have chronic dry eyes and dry mouth. Your tear ducts and salivary glands dry up.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    3200 calories today... 1200 over my TDEE. Hormonal hunger so I just overate on purpose so that horrible feeling would go away... so much for saving calories for Sunday. Going to take me 3 days to make up for it... I hate this. Now I'm feeling a little bit sick, but the sad thing is that it still feels better than that hunger. Just hoping I won't be hungry tomorrow (like that ever happens to me).

Confession - when I go over like this I make sure to lift weights for 20 minutes so I can pretend I'm 'bulking'. Also wish my legs didn't need a rest or I'd go hit the treadmill for an hour (already had a 30 minutes Combat workout, 20 minutes of weights, and a 2 miles walk).

I do that too sometimes... so I can go back on track the next day without thinking about it.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

JPW1990 wrote: »
    I have 477 posts to catch up on.

But just to say: I climbed a mountain on Sunday. Felt awesome. Didn't struggle. Photos on my just giving page soon (address on profile)

Yay! And I bet the coat looked awesome up there, too

Haha funny thing, I didn't need a waterproof, the weather was dry! So it stayed vacuum packed in my rucksack (until Monday, when we had torrential rain, that's Wales for ya).

I'm still trying to upload my pics but they are too big for justgiving apparently

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    3200 calories today... 1000 over my TDEE. Hormonal hunger so I just overate on purpose so that horrible feeling would go away... so much for saving calories for Sunday. Going to take me 3 days to make up for it... I hate this. Now I'm feeling a little bit sick, but the sad thing is that it still feels better than that hunger. Just hoping I won't be hungry tomorrow (like that ever happens to me).

Confession - when I go over like this I make sure to lift weights for 20 minutes so I can pretend I'm 'bulking'. Also wish my legs didn't need a rest or I'd go hit the treadmill for an hour (already had a 30 minutes Combat workout, 20 minutes of weights, and a 2 miles walk).

I do that too sometimes... so I can go back on track the next day without thinking about it.

That's it! That's what I'm doing, too. (Better shag my butt to the gym tonight and work on my bulk.)
  • FluffySandwich
    Options
    Another rather lame confession: I haven't the slightest idea what to do with my hair. I haven't had short hair since I was a baby just starting to grow it. I wish I had the courage to chop it up or do something with it, but I'm just scared of making it look worse. It's extremely wavy (and in my opinion, not the good kind of wavy!!!) and hard to manage, so I just straighten it all the time to make it easier for me to deal with, at least. It also wants to always be parted in the middle. I went to see a hair stylist last year and she told me that my hair was "refusing to be parted down the side." Dumb hair.

My sister has experimented with all kinds of cuts and colors (well, all shades of red), and I wish I could be more like her. For some reason I'm just too scared.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Jesus H., the confessions keep coming. Ok, I confess that I ate a Hershey bar for lunch and it was delicious. That's all I got today.

That was really sad. I think you should try harder. Give it up!
    Agreed. Pathetic confession. There's something dark lurking there...

There's a lot of stuff that involves some sexual things, but I don't want to bore anyone with that stuff. Snoozeville.

Oh yeah, like that's not going to get anyone's attention. (insert eye roll)

BTW, just quoting myself because this sounded mean when I read it again after posting, but I meant it to encourage a good confession from @asflatasapancake! Sorry if it sounded bad.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Another rather lame confession: I haven't the slightest idea what to do with my hair. I haven't had short hair since I was a baby just starting to grow it. I wish I had the courage to chop it up or do something with it, but I'm just scared of making it look worse. It's extremely wavy (and in my opinion, not the good kind of wavy!!!) and hard to manage, so I just straighten it all the time to make it easier for me to deal with, at least. It also wants to always be parted in the middle. I went to see a hair stylist last year and she told me that my hair was "refusing to be parted down the side." Dumb hair.

My sister has experimented with all kinds of cuts and colors (well, all shades of red), and I wish I could be more like her. For some reason I'm just too scared.

My hair is the same... parted in the middle too. Plus it frizzes like crazy when it's humid out. I just do angles on the front. Honestly I gave up on it years ago, lol.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    Confession, since we're on that I ate two Ritter sport hazelnut milk chocolate bars yesterdayby myself. They didn't fit into my calories. And for dessert a had a slice of key lime pie.

No regrets. ;)
  • Francl27
    Options
    fr3smyl wrote: »
    Confession, since we're on that I ate two Ritter sport hazelnut milk chocolate bars yesterdayby myself. They didn't fit into my calories. And for dessert a had a slice of key lime pie.

No regrets. ;)

I keep hearing about those Ritter sport bars and really need to try them out some day.
  • FluffySandwich
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

My hair is the same... parted in the middle too. Plus it frizzes like crazy when it's humid out. I just do angles on the front. Honestly I gave up on it years ago, lol.
    Mine frizzes as well! Argh! Last night I commented to my boyfriend that everyone on Game of Thrones has amazing hair.

8jk2y1yxr59t.jpg
    jnm5jb2qacqp.jpg

So curly and nice. Jealous of a bunch of dudes. :(

• rorysmommy
    rorysmommy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    fr3smyl wrote: »
    Rabbit914 wrote: »

yes it's a thing. I have sjogrens' s syndrome. So I have chronic dry eyes and dry mouth. Your tear ducts and salivary glands dry up.

You should check into autologus serum. The eye doc I worked for would have it compounded for patients with Sjogren's and it worked really well for the dry eye. Something to look into if it really bothers you. If you'd like more info, I'm happy to share.
  • DeivyLugoson
    DeivyLugoson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Last Saturday I ate a 1 1/2 pound hamburger... :/ I miss read the menu I thought that was an option of 1 pound and the other a 1/2 pound... with wedge fries and a Corona Extra...The point is that I ate just 4 or maybe 5 spoons from the dessert of chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream... I did NOT ate all the dessert
  • DeivyLugoson
    Options
    So I thought maybe we could all use this to get something off of our chests. Confess to anything pertaining to your weight loss journey, it may even be a helpful tip for others! :)'

Please please PLEASEEEE refrain from being mean. :)

Here goes it!

I wear a trash bag under my clothing when I exercise and also for about half of my day.
    Yeah it's not as sophisticated as a Wrap or Those belly wrap things but honestly I like it better. It covers my whole upper body besides my neck, head, and arms. Maybe one of you do the same thing :P

Last Saturday I ate a 1 1/2 pound hamburger... :/ I miss read the menu I thought that was an option of 1 pound and the other a 1/2 pound... with wedge fries and a Corona Extra...The point is that I ate just 4 or maybe 5 spoons from the dessert of chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream... I did NOT ate all the dessert
  • DeivyLugoson
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Did that taste as disgusting as it sounds?