April 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Hang in there @RunsOnEspresso !

Nice run @kgirlhart . It was 25°F here when I got up this morning. Glad it wasn't that cold there.

@shanaber Glad you were able to run more than you thought you would. That constant headwind is tough.

Nice run @Scott6255 . It is hard when it takes so long to in the groove. Congrats on being so close to your monthly goal already too!

You're doing great @sweetdaisy13 !

Cold here, but no snow @Tramboman . Hope you are able to play golf tomorrow.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @pfeiferlindsey How old is your son? That's adorable. I think 4 miles was a much better choice. :lol:

Has anyone heard from @carnavoirerunner? His name didn't pull up. Maybe that 's not exactly correct. But, he used to be on thread a lot and I was just thinking about him today when mom and I were talking about people who only eat one food or type of food. Does anyone know who I am talking about?

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    47.8/70 miles

4/3: 6.2 miles
    4/5: 4 miles
    4/6:. 4.1 miles
    4/9: 4.1 miles
    4/12: 5.1 miles
    4/13: 2.6 miles
    4/16: 4 miles
    4/17: 5 miles
    4/20: 4.6 miles
    4/21: 4.1 miles
    4/22: 4 miles

It's going to be close on my goal this month. I am working Saturday so I will try to get my run in before I have to get started. Otherwise, it will be too hot and I am terrible at running after work these days. Once I get home, I just want to be at home.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo I remember who you are talking about...@T1DCarnivoreRunner
    I haven't heard from him in a long time.
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,389 Member
    Options
    I can't tell when @T1DCarnivoreRunner last logged in. If anyone is friends with him they could probably tell. It has been a long while though and if I remember correctly he was getting ready to move. For a while he lived somewhere close to @rheddmobile.
    Speaking of people I haven't seen here for a while, has anyone heard form @TheMrWobbly? He got us all set up on the run the world challenge and then disappeared!
    @quilteryoyo - I hope the trees recover!
    @whatmerunning - my evil PT is actually pretty wonderful. She has already helped me so much! She does use this stick of torture though to roll out my hamstrings, calves and hip flexors and then her elbow on my piriformis that really hurts at the time but then feels amazing afterwards. Later the DOMS type soreness sets in and I forget that amazing feeling!
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Glad to see you are okay and still running @T1DCarnivoreRunner ! Sometimes life gets too busy for a lot of screen time after work. I do hope you'll pop in every once in a while to let us know how you are doing.

@shanaber I haven't heard from @TheMrWobbly lately either. Again, I hope everything is okay with him. The trees will be okay, but those dead, black leaves will hang on for months. So, there will be a reminder of this freeze for a while.

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Oh hey there @T1DCarnivoreRunner. Good to hear from you!
    Welcome to Texas! You're just in time for our glorious summers 🥵