Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    15 out of 15 as well!
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    I know I didnt respond to anyone, but I skimmed it all and

vKuAT2b.jpg

and hope it never gets closed/moved

Welcome aboard! It's kinda addicting...you know, like crack

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I skipped ahead when I saw page 1000! Cool.

Confession: I am getting kind of mad because I've told a few coworkers that I've lost weight but they don't seem to care. I think it is because I look pretty much the same. I've lost about 35 lbs this year. It would be nice to hear a "good job" or something. They just don't say anything. I was telling them because my doctor said that probably is helping my knee feel better more than anything else is. :(

The company picnic is today. I'm not sure if I'm going or not...

Go and have fun! If you want to. 35 lbs. is super great! I'm guessing no one says anything because 1) they are jealous, or 2) they don't want to offend you. Doesn't matter! Still a huge accomplishment and you don't need their acknowledgement to be successful, obviously! You just come to this thread and we will provide that for you.

I'm going to the picnic for a few. I just never do well in big groups (about 500 people are going...)

Thanks for the "super great" comment. It made me laugh.

HATE large groups. Hate chit chatting while trying to carry around a plate of food and a drink. Yep, I'm a picnic Grinch. But, hopefully you will enjoy the time while you're there.

I hate picnics too! There are always flies and bees and random other bugs and where I live it's always hot. I don't like to eat outside in general because well, the aforementioned random bugs and temperature. And outside tables at restaurants are never clean. As I'm typing this I realized I was making a disgusted face, so I'm a grinch too!

OMG, I hate bugs. Yes, I realize this is strange what with keeping bees on the property and all. But the bees are cool; it's the other ones that find me tasty. That insect sting/bite/whatever that sent me to immediate care a couple of days ago continues to be an issue. It's covering my whole knee and is super inflamed and painful. I guess I'll have to fill the scrip after all. Hate bugs AND having to take antibiotics.
    I missed this first time around - eek! Will an antihistamine help at all? I'm pretty allergic to mosquito bites and if I take a Benadryl or something it helps with the itching. Although if you have a lot of pain, maybe it is infected...
    Hope it gets better soon!

Benadryl did squat. I just took my second dose of Keflex so here's hoping!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I am really apt to forget to pack socks. I remembered! A rare day.

Remember (pages ago) I love beautiful undergarments - I pack about twice as many undergarment selections as I need so I'll have the exact right color combination / cut / fit and strap type for every outfit and options should I change my mind. Other than that I pack light.

I forgot to complete checking into my flight (I thought I had) so I'm boarding at the end of the line.

I always have a psychological need to use the restroom on a flight - I usually ignore it b/c it is so inconvenient.

My most embarrassing moment EVER was on a flight - it is completely hilarious to me now - but at the time I thought I'd die of humiliation.

~~~~ok have a great weekend. This is a super great group of people.

Ummmmm ok so WHAT was that embarrassing moment? Now I MUST know!

This is what I was thinking. :)

I'm many ages behind. Will post tomorrow
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Quiz to see how well you Yanks and C'nucks understand proper British English, just in case we do all get together for a tea party one day:
    http://en.what-character-are-you.com/d/en/1041/index/5577.html

My life's mission is to make this tea party happen.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    clc6673u6k1o.jpg
    Well, that's encouraging!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    While I am not Susie I am quite proud of my first effort in my new kitchen (which was finished in Jan but hey...it's never too late to turn on your new oven, right?). pigm5j57duuy.jpg

I don't cook very often as you can infer. :)

Sorry I missed 1000.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    clc6673u6k1o.jpg
    Well, that's encouraging!

That was way too easy.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Diet Dr P is great.

I recently tried diet A&W cream soda and love it too.

And Diet Mt. Dew. I don't even like regular Dew!

Diet mt. Dew and diet dr. Pepsi are my favorites!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    God I might finally give in after having read every single post in this thread so far. I'm 40 pages behind and really struggling to keep up. *sadface*

I did it you can too. And I was so behind after missing 2 days!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    This morning is my kids' last morning of school... I'm not too happy about it. Less stressed than last year though... but still. I'm sorely going to miss my alone time. I'm not working out this morning so I can enjoy it (still got to run to the store though) but I'll take the kids to the gym this afternoon to keep them busy. I foresee a lot of time spent on the treadmill in the next 3 months.

I confess that I haven't touched my weights for 3 days and I really don't want to...

What kinds of activities do they get to do at the gym? Growing up we belonged to a gym and basically spent almost every summer day with all of our friends at the pool. They had an indoor and outdoor pool with multiple slides. Ah, good memories.
    It's a big room with games, toys, coloring pages, a TV, even an old game console. They don't get bored. The ladies that work there often play games with them too.
    Ugg, I wish there was a gym near me like that. Kids were all over the machines and weight room at the last gym I tried. I remember seeing one girl mess around with the assisted pull up machine. I thought she was going to end up crushing her hand under the weights.

I would never take my child to the gym. It's the reason I don't go I have no one to watch him but I am not taking him with me

Yeah some of them are crazy. That one I more expensive but I really love it. I used to go to the YMCA but the kids HATED the kid area... it was a shoebox, seriously, my closet is bigger...

Plus really... solitaire on the treadmill FTW. I won 3 in a row today!

Confession - I had an early dinner again. Looked at my macros and calories and figured out what would be the most filling. Ended up having a huge omelette. But it's like it went right through me and I was still hungry after. Does that happen to anyone else? I made myself some tea though and now it's better (peppermint. Anything else makes me hungrier for some reason).

I confess that sometimes the idea that I'm going to have to deal with that all my life is extremely daunting. I hope my appetite decreases as I get older... or something.
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    I can't see gifs or any image really on the Android app. :/

Really? I can. Are you on an older phone?
    I have the Galaxy S6 and can't see the images either. Almost caught up! I've been behind for days! Glad it's Friday since the thread ramps up Friday and then slows down on the weekend. I also have to catch myself before quoting one of you to friends IRL. Although, my husband knows about the thread and how involved I am. When we first started I would explain what thread I was talking about...even though it's the only one I've ever followed. Now I just say "The Thread", he laughs and I update him.

Also, wanted to say kudos to everyone that defended the thread a couple nights ago. Everyone handled it so well, and explained instead of getting angry. There is one poster that jumped on, 20+K posts, and I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach because I was so afraid that things were going to turn nasty. Was very glad that it didn't get nasty, and I didn't chime in because I knew I was way behind. Although if this thing does implode then, as @Tubbs216 put it, to the bat cave!!!
    Something happened to the thread a few nights ago? Dang, I always miss things like that.

Yeah, my phone is an LG G3. I checked just now. I have trouble seeing gifs and avatars, other static images seem to be okay.

Ok it's gotta be a network thing. Who is your provider? Mine is Verizon (wink wink).
  • Oberon21
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    OMG! So, if you Google "shark eating chocolate powder while wearing a trash bag" several of the profile pics from this thread show up! @riderfangal, @Tubbs216, @m1xm0d3, @kelly_c_77

Hahahaha nice1.

Oh god. And this is how people get busted by employers, parents and law enforcement!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    So, for dinner last night I had Cheese Nips and a handful of chocolate eggs leftover from Easter. And beer. Yay!
    You had chocolate leftover from Easter? How?!

Seriously, tell me how.

I was as shocked as you guys. For Easter, my BIL gave my son a cardboard egg "thing" with candy in it and it's been sitting on his dresser since then. I assumed it was empty, because candy + my kid, or filled with Legos or something. But lo, it was not! I need to clean up in there more often.
    Aha! So, it was not known that there was leftover candy...makes a little more sense now. And yes, go clean out his closet and see what you find!

I still have Easter candy left. As a matter of fact, I haven't touched my dark chocolate bunny yet. I know it's there, I just don't use calories on candy very often. I'd rather use them on fries or bacon cheeseburgers.
    Growing up, I always preferred salty to sweet. A few years ago, when I started really working out, it was like a switch was flipped. No more chips, peanuts, fries...I want alllll the candy, cookies, cakes, and ice cream. I will eat salty things and enjoy them...but never really crave them or want to use calories on them. That is, until now after being sick on Monday/Tuesday...now sweet stuff makes me want to throw up all over again...so I've been having salty stuff as my snacks the past few days.

I love salty. I rarely have cravings for sweet stuff, it's almost always salty that I'm hungry for. I very rarely will turn down chips or really crispy fries. They are my weakness. Especially with an ice cold Dr. Pepper. My favorite go to snack.

I love salty too. Can't keep chips in the house. Or dry roasted peanuts.

Last night I was craving cookies which I honestly never do. But I've figured out by the pain by my hip that it's ovulation day. That probably explains the extra weight.

Weird though, I very seldom get hormonal cravings. I blame this thread!! ;)

I have also been craving cookies, check out my diary, and it is because of hormones too.

Confession: I started my period today and I could NOT be happier because that means unless I have some freakishly long cycle, I will be period free for my vacation. I may have thanked God out loud while going to the bathroom. TMI I know, but I just had to share. Also, that could explain some of the weight gain I've experienced recently even though I'm still in a deficit.

Yay for a successful vacation!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Work through lunch and go home at 2:20? Or work through lunch and go home at 2:20?

It's Friday. FIFY

what does FIFY mean?

"Fixed it for you". Sometimes written as FTFY, meaning "Fixed this for you". :)

I had no idea! Ahhh more acronyms in my life. Sigh.
  • cornfedjo
    cornfedjo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I eat already shelled pistachios and 1/2 cup is 160. I always add over the top of measure 5 extra nuts and stuff 3 more in my mouth but still just log the 160 calories.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Applying for a job in my field for the first time today.....kind of terrified. :|

Good luck! You'll rock it!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Star fact: This is the 30100th post in this thread. Unless someone beat me to it.

Yay you!