Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I can't keep up with this thread not being on the first page- looks
    Like everyone who complained to the mods about us got their wish

Bookmark it. You'll be able to see how many new posts there are and it'll be much more easy to access. Click the star on the top right hand corner, then when you want to access the thread you just need to click the star next to the notification bell. :)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    @LBuehrle8 Here are some pictures to show you (and anyone else who can't keep up) what I mean:

jirxzrhp7yyn.png

3o2uesdwk0eg.png
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Confession.... I hardly ever log my foods. It's not because I am hiding anything but moreso because I've been calorie counting for sooo long along with the fact I 'rut eat' a lot, my mind automatically keeps a running total for each day. I am always under my goal anyways so the only time I log is when I am eating something bad or new and high calorie. I also HAAATE trying to find new foods and the stupid barcode scanner doesn't work on my version of Android OS.

Also, starting in late January at 314'ish. I am 52 lbs down as of today. 261. Picking up a 45 lb plate and thinking about stuffing that back on to my body makes me sick. >_<

:hushed: well done! You must be so proud of yourself!

I am and thank you for the compliment! :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!!! *falls over* <3

Thought of you today at Giant when I found the Limone Sorbet. I almost bought it, but then I decided to get the Yueling's Buttered Caramel Popcorn. I definitely will be getting that sometime though since I seen it was only 80 calories per half serving which means I will probably eat two or three.

ooooooh yum!

my giant had the lemoncello chiffon ice cream ONCE, and have been out of stock ever since. i call them every few days...i'm sure they loooove me. lol

i'm honestly not that big of an ice cream fan. unless i get the "churn style" the richness of most ice cream makes me sick so i can only ever have a tiny amount at a time. but the lemoncello chiffon is SO FREAKIN GOOD.

Ooh is the Lemoncello more ice cream or gelato? I bet I would like that one more.

confession: i've never had gelato, so i have no idea.
    one characteristic i do love about it though is that it's not rock hard like b&j's. the lemon ice cream is soft and fluffy :)

Ugh, yeah I hate how ice cream can be hard as a rock & bend a spoon.

Tonight I had some Yueling's ice cream Buttered Caramel Popcorn & it was amazing. The first bite I took I could tell a popcorn flavor.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Okay book marked!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Okay book marked!

Yay, I was worried we would lose you!! Now how do we drag @Francl27 back to show her how to bookmark?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!!! *falls over* <3

Thought of you today at Giant when I found the Limone Sorbet. I almost bought it, but then I decided to get the Yueling's Buttered Caramel Popcorn. I definitely will be getting that sometime though since I seen it was only 80 calories per half serving which means I will probably eat two or three.

ooooooh yum!

my giant had the lemoncello chiffon ice cream ONCE, and have been out of stock ever since. i call them every few days...i'm sure they loooove me. lol

i'm honestly not that big of an ice cream fan. unless i get the "churn style" the richness of most ice cream makes me sick so i can only ever have a tiny amount at a time. but the lemoncello chiffon is SO FREAKIN GOOD.

Ooh is the Lemoncello more ice cream or gelato? I bet I would like that one more.

confession: i've never had gelato, so i have no idea.
    one characteristic i do love about it though is that it's not rock hard like b&j's. the lemon ice cream is soft and fluffy :)
    Ugh, yeah I hate how ice cream can be hard as a rock & bend a spoon.

Tonight I had some Yueling's ice cream Buttered Caramel Popcorn & it was amazing. The first bite I took I could tell a popcorn flavor.
    That just sounds amazing but according to the store locator, I wouldn't be able to find it. :disappointed:

I kind of agree with @Glinda1971 on someone making a new thread.

• Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    I had it bookmarked but I didn't know about the star near the bell. Thank you!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    If y'all bail, make sure I make it! I've had this bookmarked forever and don't have any problems finding it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited June 2015
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    misskarne wrote: »
    I have never had a Pop Tart.

They sound...not delicious.

I had them a couple times when I was younger and wasn't impressed. People in this thread have raved about them! Keep telling myself how dry and tasteless they were so I won't buy any!

Considering the heat of the summers in Oman, when I was a kid we used to buy them and leave the foil packets on the dashboard of the car on the way home. Then they were all warm and soft and melty... Mmm. I can definitely think of better desserts, but I still love poptarts!

@pofoster21 It's all so pretty! We just live in a rented apartment, so I have to live with the terrible plastic cupboards and nasty uneven counters. I don't mind it, though--as tiny as it is, it's the best kitchen I've had in a long time, and best of all, it's ALL MINE. ;)

We rent too, and my kitchen is...something. It's a shame, because it's got high-end, stainless, new Samsung appliances and is very, very modern, but it is NOT MY STYLE AT ALL. We have shiny red cupboards, stainless steel backsplash, stark white countertops and tile floor and bright white nuclear holocaust lighting, and it's just the opposite of what I would have chosen (anything but that fingerprint-y awful stainless...whites and pale blues and light woods, maybe with some navy and red accents, nothing lacquered and nothing stark.)

Objectively it is a stylish kitchen but I hate it a lot. And we have a tiny highrise apartment so it's a narrow galley kitchen too and I would give my right toes for decent counter space and more storage.

Your kitchen sounds like mine! Tasteless and ugly. ;) I do have all those shiny Samsung appliances (they didn't come with the apartment though, we bought those ourselves), but there's VERY little kitchen space, no air conditioner (you would only know how torturous this is if you lived in the Gulf. My kitchen settles at 30C/86F in the early afternoon), and there's hardly even space to turn around. The cabinets are shiny and plastic and cheap, and half of the doors were already broken when we moved in because they weren't installed properly.

I still love it though, because I enjoy cooking and baking and my kitchen is my haven for making all kinds of stuff. When I visit family I miss having my cozy little kitchen with all of my dishes and spices and such, knowing where everything is, having everything you need on hand, etc. It's just so nice to have your own place, even when it isn't perfect! :)

I wish there was a machine that Rosie had on the Jetsons that popped out whatever food item you wanted. Oh you want a hot fudge sundae well here you go. Pizza with whatever toppings you want? Flies right out & lands on a plate.
    I would stand in front of it and say "Tea. Earl Grey. Hot."

"Fries. Extra crispy. No calories."

This. On every food.

ETA: On second thought - I would like to change the "no calories" to "exact macros." No matter what I order in the day, cherry cheesecake, bacon cheeseburger, and tater tots, I want it to exactly hit my calories and macros for the day.

For people you don't like you could give them sugar free Gummi Bears :D.

A coworker visited Japan & said they had some kind of vending machines with pizza in it.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My son and I were playing outside a little earlier and I noticed just how bad our rose bushes and flower garden have gotten overrun with weeds. I started pulling the weeds and of course, he wanted "to help"...so I let him toss the pulled weeds into a pile. Anyway, some neighbors walked by and started chatting with him and asked what he was up to. His reply? "Just doing weed with Mama"!! I almost died....and quickly cleared it up that we were WEEDING not doing weed.

This is so funny!!!

And I LOVED the furbaby photos!!!
  • jessicamzavala
    jessicamzavala Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A year and a half ago I made it to my goal weight of losing 30 pounds. I was slender for a good month then became careless and gained 75 pounds. Here I go again...
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Now that I know how to find my bookmark it's not so bad. I don't have to click back to find it.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I wonder why this thread is so hard to find suddenly!!

I am leaving for work now and hoping today is a good day!

Yesterday sucked!

OMG Too much stress for you!

I really hope today is better and that you have a fun night (relaxing watching TV and eating pizza).

Ditto! I'll be watching BB too! Can't wait! @Italian_Buju, What thread are you starting about BB and how can I find it?

It is in our group, here is the link right to the thread:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10195339/big-brother-17-discussion-thread#Item_2

I was happy to see there are already a couple of posts!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Started the C25k app today because I like having someone tell me when to run and when to walk :)

I am ready to start that myself. I was hoping that would tell me what to do!!

I really like it because I'll be going along listening to my music and it'll beep and say start walking then beep start running and I don't have to look at my watch or anything it's great!

Great news for me. I am working on getting my physical endurance up a bit for a mud run in October.

Either of you tried the Zombies, run! app? I've heard good reviews about that one.

That may be one I need to look into since The Walking Dead is my favorite show. Gotta train for the apocalypse!!

I'm counting on you, @crosbylee and @quiksylver296

Like I've said before, I've never watched TWD. But...I think I saw a commercial for a spin-off show. Did anyone see that?

@MoHousdon remember, we're meeting at Mt. Rushmore. :p

Yes, the spinoff, prequel type show starts in August. I really am looking forward to it. Strange, I know, but I am hooked. I can pick Mo up on my way through!!

I am gonna check out that show as well!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    1963 Chevy pick up. Matte black with ghost flames and slammed. According to the insurance he's carrying, it's not supposed to be used as a daily driver, so don't tell anyone. :*

Then it's as old as me, since I'm a 1963 edition as well. By the way, I've been seeing matte paint used more and more these days and I really like the look. SO is a car restoration hobbyist guy so I might be "suggesting" matte finish for some future project.

And I'm sorry that the stepdaughter is being such a twit. (Insert a different vowel there)

Since I'm still > 20 pages behind.... @BZAH10 I must have missed the post where you shared about issues with your hubby, that really saddens me since you seem to be such a *kitten*-together handle-anything gal (in other words, he must be a complete tool if things are rocky) and I hope you guys get things sorted out soon. @Susieq_1994 sorry to hear you're struggling right now... but you're such an awesome lady, I'm sure God knows that without a lot of hoop-jumping required... that's my overly-simplistic non-religious view of things anyway.

I appreciate you saying that, but he's not a bad person. He's almost 11 years older than me and we've been together for 15 years. I've become a completely different person during that time span. He has... not. We've talked about it and he can admit that I have grown and have become a better person and he's basically stagnant. But he also doesn't feel he needs to change and/or improve. (That is his ego talking.) We just want different things in life right now. Not sure what will become of it at this point.

Also, regarding what you said about quoting posts you respond to, I completely understand what you said because the same thing happens to me.

@kelly_c_77 your pets are beyond adorable! And you son's comment about "doing weed" is hilarious!

@Italian_Buju I'm SO sorry for everything going on! Can you replace (or help) replace your son's bike? I'm also very sorry you and your SO haven't spoken for 2 weeks. BTDT. Not a good way to live. However, enjoy every single minute of your solitude this evening!

Thanks!

I am gonna go with him tomorrow to get a new bike, and a better one.....he is a bit money horder, so that is not really an issue for him to afford one,, but it just sucks that someone stole something from him. I still might help him out though, depending on what he buys....
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I ate a biscuit with honey from KFC :( and mashed potatoes

Yum KFC biscuits & mashed potatoes. DROOLS ALL OVER KEYBOARD.

I haven't ate KFC in a long time.
  • LBuehrle8
    edited June 2015
    Options
    So much easier now that I bookmarked it! I was having a super tough time and it was not fun. Plus my stomach hurts now I'm just sprawled out on the couch after my cereal binge :(

Edit: typing on my phone sucks
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    I can't keep up with this thread not being on the first page- looks
    Like everyone who complained to the mods about us got their wish

Bookmark it. You'll be able to see how many new posts there are and it'll be much more easy to access. Click the star on the top right hand corner, then when you want to access the thread you just need to click the star next to the notification bell. :)

Thanks @Susieq_1994. Done and done. Itsca shame any newcomers won't find us though
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Apparently they don't want newbs to find us! Oh well