Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

What are your unpopular opinions about health / fitness?

Replies

• stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Psst. ....all you sugar addicts.

I can supply all sorts of British goodies. ...for the right price of course ;)

If you can get Lion Bars for less than $2.50 each delivered we might be able to find an arrangement.

American or Canadian $

Oh!!! Amazon price has gone down since the last time I checked, they're down to 1.15. MMMMM

I apologize....

OH, and US.

I don't know what any of these yummies are. :cry::

A lion bar is what you would get if you crossed a little debbie peanut wafer bar with a snickers bar... Chocolate, rice crisps, nuts, caramel
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member

If you can get Lion Bars for less than $2.50 each delivered we might be able to find an arrangement.

American or Canadian $

Oh!!! Amazon price has gone down since the last time I checked, they're down to 1.15. MMMMM

I apologize....

OH, and US.

A lion bar is what you would get if you crossed a little debbie peanut wafer bar with a snickers bar... Chocolate, rice crisps, nuts, caramel

oh, man. Those sound dangerous.
  • anaxmann
    anaxmann Posts: 103 Member
    TR0berts wrote: »
    I don't believe humans were necessarily meant to eat grain nor dairy... Maybe some have adapted but I know many people and myself feel terrible after eating any gluten or dairy.

Apples give me a stomachache. Therefore people aren't necessarily meant to eat apples?

Well, what evidence can you provide that we were meant to eat apples?

Adam and Eve. >:)

That probably wasn't an apple and they weren't supposed to eat it. Not that I am arguing against eating apples, or any non-poisonous fruit... ;)
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member

American or Canadian $

I apologize....

OH, and US.

Also comes in white chocolate....

Okay, here is my unpopular opinion- I think white chocolate is super gross. I won't eat it. I am not that picky a person about food, I will always try something at least once, but nope, really hate white chocolate. My OH loves it and his chocolate stash is always safe from me. Even Shark Week cravings won't compel me to eat it >.<

That's not unpopular to me. White chocolate is nasty.

Moar for me! Yay!

I dinna care if it is real chocolate or not - it's delicious!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    CSARdiver wrote: »

American or Canadian $

I apologize....

OH, and US.

Okay, here is my unpopular opinion- I think white chocolate is super gross. I won't eat it. I am not that picky a person about food, I will always try something at least once, but nope, really hate white chocolate. My OH loves it and his chocolate stash is always safe from me. Even Shark Week cravings won't compel me to eat it >.<

Moar for me! Yay!

You guys are weird. :D
  • CSARdiver

American or Canadian $

I apologize....

OH, and US.

Moar for me! Yay!

Now that's what I call a compliment! Seven blessings to you!
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    edited June 2017

American or Canadian $

I apologize....

OH, and US.

Moar for me! Yay!

Nicest thing I've heard all day.

Thank you Ma'am may I have another! :tongue:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member

American or Canadian $

I apologize....

OH, and US.

Moar for me! Yay!

Nicest thing I've heard all day.

Thank you Ma'am may I have another! :tongue:

Well, you don't like peach-flavored things, so you are double-weird!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member

American or Canadian $

I apologize....

OH, and US.

Moar for me! Yay!

Agreed :lol:
  • DamieBird
    DamieBird Posts: 651 Member

American or Canadian $

I apologize....

OH, and US.

But, but - have you tried it with little cookie bits mixed in like in Hershey's Cookies and Crème bar?!?!?

It's so good!
  • CSARdiver
    DamieBird wrote: »

American or Canadian $

I apologize....

OH, and US.

But, but - have you tried it with little cookie bits mixed in like in Hershey's Cookies and Crème bar?!?!?

It's so good!

Try this as a S'more - amazeballz!!!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    DamieBird wrote: »

American or Canadian $

I apologize....

OH, and US.

It's so good!

That's my husband's favorite. I have tried it and nope, still nasty to me lol.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    edited June 2017

Sent from the uk at a quick glance will cost $45 for 40 sent snail mail and up to $60 sent airmail. (Not looked at customs and restrictions)

I sent stuff overseas all the time, it won't cost that much for that many.

Edit: That was a bit vague. £10 at a push for postage.
This discussion has been closed.