Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    You guys (ladies?), I have something I need to confess to all of you (especially to all of those awesome people who added me as friends).

So, here's the thing: I wasn't ever planning to confess this in here, because I didn't want to offend anyone or make anyone feel guilty. A small part of me was also afraid that it would backfire and I would get taunted, but after knowing everyone for a while, I'm sure it wouldn't happen. I've honestly been sitting here in front of my screen for an hour, trying to get up the courage to confess this to everyone here, and as I type this I'm beginning to cry.

Basically, I have an extreme phobia of profanity of any kind--whether it's typed or verbally spoken. It triggers my anxiety and my FND in a really big way, and this is one of the reasons that sticking with this thread has been a huge challenge for me. I was able to stick with it mostly because of MFP's profanity filters--otherwise I would be long gone due to a level of anxiety that I really can't handle.

Now, this poses a problem for me. While I'm really, really happy to have all of you add me as friends, my MFP feed doesn't have the profanity filter that the forums have, and I need my feed to be "safe" for me. Lately I've been scared and anxious whenever I open MFP, for fear of what I might read on the feed.

I just wanted to tell all of you who have been so kind to add me, that while I don't expect you to filter what you post on your MFP, I really don't want you to be offended if I delete you for usage of profanity. It DOES NOT MEAN that I don't like you or that I don't want to be your friend--this is just an issue that I have a terrible, terrible fear of and really can't handle. I honestly contemplated making a second account to log my food so I wouldn't have to look at the feed on this one so I wouldn't end up deleting or alienating any one of you--I decided that it was best to bite the bullet and tell the truth.

Please don't be offended, because I truly don't mean to offend anyone. I'm sorry if I've made anyone feel bad or guilty or angry at me by this confession. :'( No judgement and all that, right?

I am glad you are comfortable and brave enough to specifically list your needs (and boundaries) about this here.

I don't think cussing in part of my normal communication but if I cross a line I understand if you delete me. No hard feelings whatsoever. HUGS to you.
  • nonoelmo
    edited June 2015
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Confession - it's not even 9am on the second day of Summer break and I already want to lock my kids in their rooms.

Any summer programs you can put them in like vacation bible school or any programs at the YMCA or other local rec centers? Also, check with your county for summer programs. Some are very cheap or free. For sanity's sake, it's worth a shot. lol

My mom had my brother and I signed up for everything our local parks and recreation offered one summer, tennis, diving, swimming, and so on... It is pretty funny now that I look back on it. Two week sessions of each sport. There were also day trips (I think through the same program) that took us out for a day somewhere, a park for example. We'd hike, play active games such as capture the flag, have a picnic of our brown bag lunches, and be returned at the end of the day.

• nonoelmo
    Options
    @pofoster21 nice upgrades! I like your coffee mug!
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    @spamarie I'm happy you finally have an appointment booked, yayyy!! Are you going to want to know the gender of the baby before hand or are you going to wait and be surprised? I'm sorry if someone else has already asked this and I missed it! :#

It's way too early to find out the gender (it's only the 12 week scan) but I plan on leaving it a surprise anyway. That kid better not be flashing me too obviously when the 20 week scan comes, I don't want to know!

I have a picture of my daughter in an ultrasound that is clearly a boy... It was a surprise when she was born....
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    @FroggyBug How are you doing?

Thanks for asking. I'm doing okay. I did a small update a few pages back but I think it was passed over. My boyfriend and I actually talked a lot on Sunday. I was able to ask a bunch of questions and I really do think he answered truthfully. He still wants to do counseling. We are kind of both taking some space too.

I think he is depressed too. His dad passed away a few years ago and he hasn't been the same since (no excuse though-he needs to deal with stuff). He is withdrawn, angry at the world and less patient. I think that is the biggest reason we are having issues really. I told him he needs to think about getting help for himself.

At least I slept better last night. :)

How are you doing?

I'm glad you feel like he's being honest. Its sounds a lot more promising than it did at first update. I hope everything keeps moving forward in a positive way!
    Ditto!
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    I just joined my first event ride by our local cycling organization RABA (Richmond Area Bicycling Association) to support their 'Bikes for Kids' program. Beyond excited!

http://www.heartofvabikefestival.org/

Way to go!
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    yesterday afternoon i had plans to take my mom to see jurassic world. yesterday we also had a massive storm that dumped tons of rain. it was still slightly raining when i left the house to meet her at the theater. of course i'm perpetually late for everything and was probably driving a smidge too fast for the road conditions.

then i started to fishtail on the four lane highway, and i completely can't pull out of it, totally lose control, the car does a full 360 spin across the two lanes of oncoming traffic and i bounce off of the opposing guardrail.

by some tiny miracle, no one was coming when i crossed lanes. if anyone had been, i probably would have killed them and myself. so i'm on the wrong side of the road facing the wrong direction. see no one coming at me head on, and drive back over to the right side of the road to a stoplight. this dude pulls up in the lane next to me and is like ARE YOU OK?!?!! i'm all shaky and say yeah, i think so. light turns green and i drive on to the theater like everything is fine.

i meet up with my mom and i'm like, i think i might have just almost died, and explain the whole thing to her and she's like... well maybe you should slow the hell down. and i say no, this was REALLY scary, and she's just like yeah, i've done it before too. slow down.

thanks mom!

confession: my mother's total lack of empathy and concern really ticks me off sometimes....

I confess my first thought was why are you driving so fast to make a movie of all things......esp in bad weather, slow down!

it was JURASSIC WORLD!
    dinosaurs!
    i've been giddy for this for SO LONG.
    but i fully admit that dying before getting there would have greatly ruined it.... ;)

I'm glad you are safe. You made me laugh at this!
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I still need to catch up but I wanted to vent on something.

No one probably remembers but I have talked about that guy who is on the phone at work all the time and everyone loves him even though he barely works...he just let me know he won some award so he is getting a plaque/prize at 10 today.

I'm like seriously...

This just happened to me. The conference I am at they did recognition awards. The guy in my group that won got recognized for 2 projects I led. One was done before he came on board. The other he came in on the tail end and had zero to do with. I totally led them. This is like the 4th time over the years this has happened to me. No one in an operations driven organization ever appreciates marketing communications. But I PROJECT LED these. This guy is connected.

I confess as soon as the awards were over I grabbed my stuff, went to hotel, and am now drowning my sorrows by reading this thread. :( I am feeling very sad.

I'm sad that you are sad. I don't have a solution, I wish I did.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    yesterday afternoon i had plans to take my mom to see jurassic world. yesterday we also had a massive storm that dumped tons of rain. it was still slightly raining when i left the house to meet her at the theater. of course i'm perpetually late for everything and was probably driving a smidge too fast for the road conditions.

then i started to fishtail on the four lane highway, and i completely can't pull out of it, totally lose control, the car does a full 360 spin across the two lanes of oncoming traffic and i bounce off of the opposing guardrail.

by some tiny miracle, no one was coming when i crossed lanes. if anyone had been, i probably would have killed them and myself. so i'm on the wrong side of the road facing the wrong direction. see no one coming at me head on, and drive back over to the right side of the road to a stoplight. this dude pulls up in the lane next to me and is like ARE YOU OK?!?!! i'm all shaky and say yeah, i think so. light turns green and i drive on to the theater like everything is fine.

i meet up with my mom and i'm like, i think i might have just almost died, and explain the whole thing to her and she's like... well maybe you should slow the hell down. and i say no, this was REALLY scary, and she's just like yeah, i've done it before too. slow down.

thanks mom!

confession: my mother's total lack of empathy and concern really ticks me off sometimes....

I confess I might be a lot like your mom.

THANK YOU! Not to be mean to @KylerJaye at ALL, but I seriously lack empathy. My youngest son is a drama queen, so if you ask him I'm the worst person EVER. He over-dramatizes everything and I'm more of the "suck it up, buttercup!" kind of mom. His dad would take him to the ER when he was little over a bloody nose and I, on the other hand, when he called me in the middle of the night after totaling his truck told him to just drive home. :( In my defense, I'm completely out of it if I'm woken up abruptly and incoherent. Of course, I woke up more and realized what happened and went and got him, but yeah, that's what he's had to deal with. Sorry, child!

My husband has serious back issues at times, but is also a wimp when it comes to pain. One time he needed me to help him out of bed and called me into the bedroom FOUR separate times saying he was going to get up, but then couldn't do it. Finally, I told him, "It's like ripping off a Band-Aid - just get up already!" Epic lack of empathy.

OMG, me too. My husband is a worst case scenario expert so every sniffle most certainly means ebola. He was pretty sure my insect bite was Rocky Mountain Spotted fever, too. :p It's exhausting. I just roll my eyes as discreetly as I can and tell him to go to the doctor.

I think all men are babies when they are sick...such drama queens...(sorry men of the thread)
    So, about a hundred years ago I may have mentioned that I wanted my husband to get a vasectomy. Well, it's happening and Monday's the day! I'm sure I'll be running around all day making him lots of tea and getting him fresh bags of frozen peas. I confess I'm rolling my eyes a bit though, since the latest surgery is needle-free and scalpel-free, and the doctor also prescribed him some valium as he mentioned that he's really squeamish and medical-phobic.
    I thought we were going in for a consultation and actually saw my ex's vasectomy procedure. It was really not a big deal. He and the doctor talked about golf the whole 2 - 5 minutes of the procedure. There was no blood, easy recovery. I hope your husband's experience is as simple and easy and minimally painful. Good luck.
  • nonoelmo
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I have returned from my mini vacation and stayed up way too late trying to catch up. I think I'm caught up. I know I've missed some posts that I would have responded to had I known the right words to say. I'm thinking good thoughts for a lot of people here.

My SO is a foodie. I practice moderation around him but I'll check in the morning and the next morning to see if I gained weight (water or otherwise) on this trip. There was a lot of food, cider, and wine that was consumed.

Thumbnail sketch.
    Friday night and Saturday we were in Madison. SO did the Horribly Hilly Hundreds (100K) bike ride and I walked around Madison. Cute town. I enjoyed the farmers market, was caught by surprise by the naked bicyclists, and saw a whole lot of the campus.

Side note: I'm a long time cyclist (30+ years since I got into it) but he and I have different definitions. I have bike commuted for years. Now it is completely impractical as I drop my kids off on opposite sides of town, but given the chance I'd bike commute again. I also have done some week long bike trips. He goes out with groups and while he'll bike with me on weekends, other than that he is into high performance all the time. He enjoys it and I enjoy what I do, but we don't often do the same thing. :smiley: I have reminded him that commuter cyclist are important too as sometimes he forgets that. His bike is nice and new and high performance. Mine is a 1987 steel frame classic Bridgestone (oh yeah!) We both appreciate each others bike.

Saturday night - Monday night we were in Chicago. We ate good food (as we did in Madison), went to the horse races (I'd never been before), went to the Chicago Institute of Art (because it is amazing), and went to see the Cubs win over the Dodgers. (SO is a Cubs fan and I've lived in Los Angeles and met Tommy Lasorda ages ago). I rooted for the Cubs but I have many pleasant associations with the Dodgers.

TSA today was super great! really! From the time I walked into the airport until I was through security was very likely less than five minutes and I didn't go straight to the security line. I was greeted by all five TSA agents I walked past. I was sent to the precheck line (even though I don't have precheck). My shoes did set off alarms so I did have to take them off after all, but other than that - sooo easy. Now my best and worst security experience has been at Chicago O'Hare! (Five years apart).

I must get sleep. Have a great night/day. Edit because my grammar is worse than usual tonight.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    misskarne wrote: »
    I have never had a Pop Tart.They sound...not delicious.
    I had them a couple times when I was younger and wasn't impressed. People in this thread have raved about them! Keep telling myself how dry and tasteless they were so I won't buy any!
    That's why you have to toast them and slather them with butter. >:)

Yeah, cause that makes them so much "better"! ;)

Well, I'm the freak that likes the unfrosted strawberry ones so what do I know about things that taste good?! A toasted Pop Tart is far superior to an untoasted one for sure. I'm very stingy with my calories so I've only splurged and had them once. I still have a package sitting in my desk that I brought to work several months ago. Unopened.
    I only eat the unfrosted ones...but only because the frosting has gelatin (or at least it used to...haven't checked recently) and I don't eat gelatin!
    Our local grocery store has awesome generic ones that are apple cinnamon and they are awesome untoasted!

Okay, you've convinced me. Next time I go to MB I'm going to grab some of those to try. :p

• Kalici
    Options
    @spernoud I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sound of Music dvd/soundtrack-I have an obession with musicals!

Me too! Although, confession: Sound of Music is one of my least favorites.

OMG I haaaate musicals. Once the actor starts singing his dialogue, I am out! Zero tolerance.

Haha, I'm with you. I cannot stand musicals.

• Kalici
    Options
    KrisiAnnH wrote: »
    Just dropping by to say that there's a german word that means the extra weight gained from emotional eating, and it literally means "grief bacon." I love german.

I think that's possibly the most appropriate translation of a phrase I've ever heard haha
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    @KrisiAnnH, good luck on the job interview and I LOVE your hair color!

@MoHousdon that is one awesome truck - thanks for the pictures!

I think this every time she posts. Thanks for saying it for me. :smile:

You're welcome for the pictures. It is a pretty sweet ride.

Aww thank you so much that's made my day! :) It's faded a bit now but I'm dying it brighter in the hopes I stand out in the interview and they'll remember me ;) haha

@kelly_c_77 @spacequiztime @Tubbs216 @LBuehrle8 Awh thanks everyone! Haven't had a job interview in about a year, but I'm going to keep thinking of this thread and the super great shark while I'm there to get rid of nerves, haha
    :wink: @lbuehler89 And only a few months to go!

My only experience with unfrosted Pop Tarts comes from when I was younger. Frosted strawberry was the only flavor she'd buy because the others were too "unhealthy". Her restrictions completely turned me off strawberry Pop Tarts all together. I do want to try brown sugar cinnamon though.

I don't think I'm having any issues with the thread.

I really wish we had pop tarts over here in the UK! I mean we have the standard strawberry and chocolate I think, but because I live in an area that is about 20 years behind the rest of the country they're pretty hard to come by haha. Brown sugar cinnamon sounds so good!

We have the cinnamon & brown sugar in Oman, but not in Saudi. It's amazing. Probably my favorite flavor! I haven't tasted a huge amount of flavors myself, though--we only get untrusted strawberry and unfrosted blueberry here in Saudi, and about five or six different flavors in Oman. :)

I don't trust them if they don't have frosting either. They're hiding something. ;)

• Kalici
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Kalici wrote: »
    @Tubbs216 I confess that every time I see your name I think of the character Tubbs from The League of Gentlemen.
    Yes, that's where it's from!! I'm so happy someone knows! That's why my dog's middle name is Tubbs and somehow it became my online name.

That you're actually named after that character just made my day, but we'll have no shouting in here. This is a local thread, for local people. :)
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Whew....working nights can suck sometimes because everyone else posts during the day...

@MoHousdon Your step-daughter will eventually realize how her actions affect other people but it may take a while. I am 26 and it has taken me this long to REALLY have it sink in, although, it did initially start when I was 17 in my senior year of high school.

Confession #1: It's that TOM and I have become an over eating, over emotional, train wreck. I didn't log everything I ate yesterday and I likely will not log ANYTHING today and I will just keep my workouts going and forgive myself later... :disappointed:

Confession #2: The emotional train wreck part, I have been taking my crazy emotions out on my boss(who I am dating, judge not!). I apologized to him via text and wasn't planning on seeing him until Tuesday(this morning) but I asked if I could come over today(still Monday in my mind) and he said he was good with it. I told him I was super sorry for being all 'woman crazy' as I call it and he thanked me for acknowledging how my overemotional tendencies affect him and, because I KNEW he would be so accepting about everything, I also bought him some apology beer. :smiley:

Confession #3: I have never been with someone who is so considerate and accepting of my feelings before and it terrifies me :scream: but at the same time makes me want to be a more considerate and accepting person too. :blush:

@Susieq_1994 Every time I play 'catch up' on this thread, you are on the list of top posts I look for. When you are gone you are missed VERY much. Sometimes working on yourself is the best way to worship. So, if you have to, focus on yourself a little more than your prayers. I feel Allah will be grateful that you are taking the time to care for the body he so carefully molded for you so that you can better worship and serve him in the future. I'm sure he sees your struggle and knows you will come out better for it. :smile:

It can take awhile to get the crazy out of your system. Good for you for recognizing it and talking to your boyfriend. I don't know if it will work for you, but if you want to try it, journalling works wonders for me. I just write down all my crazy stuff and shred it (b/c I don't need proof that I'm crazy). Repeat as needed.

I think I will have to give that another shot. I used to journal a lot. Now, not so much. It helped BIG time with the last horror show I was seeing. I realize now that those moments when I reread what I wrote about him and thought about breaking off contact, is when I should have ACTUALLY broken off contact. That guy was nuts!

I will definitely have to start journaling regularly again. :smiley:
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    I have never had a Pop Tart.

They sound...not delicious.

I had them a couple times when I was younger and wasn't impressed. People in this thread have raved about them! Keep telling myself how dry and tasteless they were so I won't buy any!

Considering the heat of the summers in Oman, when I was a kid we used to buy them and leave the foil packets on the dashboard of the car on the way home. Then they were all warm and soft and melty... Mmm. I can definitely think of better desserts, but I still love poptarts!

@pofoster21 It's all so pretty! We just live in a rented apartment, so I have to live with the terrible plastic cupboards and nasty uneven counters. I don't mind it, though--as tiny as it is, it's the best kitchen I've had in a long time, and best of all, it's ALL MINE. ;)

We rent too, and my kitchen is...something. It's a shame, because it's got high-end, stainless, new Samsung appliances and is very, very modern, but it is NOT MY STYLE AT ALL. We have shiny red cupboards, stainless steel backsplash, stark white countertops and tile floor and bright white nuclear holocaust lighting, and it's just the opposite of what I would have chosen (anything but that fingerprint-y awful stainless...whites and pale blues and light woods, maybe with some navy and red accents, nothing lacquered and nothing stark.)

Objectively it is a stylish kitchen but I hate it a lot. And we have a tiny highrise apartment so it's a narrow galley kitchen too and I would give my right toes for decent counter space and more storage.

Your kitchen sounds like mine! Tasteless and ugly. ;) I do have all those shiny Samsung appliances (they didn't come with the apartment though, we bought those ourselves), but there's VERY little kitchen space, no air conditioner (you would only know how torturous this is if you lived in the Gulf. My kitchen settles at 30C/86F in the early afternoon), and there's hardly even space to turn around. The cabinets are shiny and plastic and cheap, and half of the doors were already broken when we moved in because they weren't installed properly.

I still love it though, because I enjoy cooking and baking and my kitchen is my haven for making all kinds of stuff. When I visit family I miss having my cozy little kitchen with all of my dishes and spices and such, knowing where everything is, having everything you need on hand, etc. It's just so nice to have your own place, even when it isn't perfect! :)

I wish there was a machine that Rosie had on the Jetsons that popped out whatever food item you wanted. Oh you want a hot fudge sundae well here you go. Pizza with whatever toppings you want? Flies right out & lands on a plate.

Oh hell yes! I think I would eat a lot healthier if I had that. I can't stand food prep.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Started the C25k app today because I like having someone tell me when to run and when to walk :)

I am ready to start that myself. I was hoping that would tell me what to do!!

I really like it because I'll be going along listening to my music and it'll beep and say start walking then beep start running and I don't have to look at my watch or anything it's great!

Great news for me. I am working on getting my physical endurance up a bit for a mud run in October.

Either of you tried the Zombies, run! app? I've heard good reviews about that one.
    I haven't heard of that! Ill have to look it up!

I've got the zombies, run app (i paid for it, before it went free damnit!) and i really like. The story runs on runtastic however, are not worth a light IMO
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    festerw wrote: »

thanks mom!

I confess I might be a lot like your mom.

LOL, I confess my first thought was 'You need to slow down and probably need new tires.'

And here's my boys, one on the left is Ollie a pitbull/hound mix, the other is Boone an Irish Setter/Lab mix.
    jeep.jpg

As of late, this thread has been 'populated' with a bevy of beautiful dogs (it's making me melt)... :)

...and I've always wondered what an Irish Setter/Lab mix might look like (they're two of my favorite breeds) -- so beautiful!

The best dog my parents ever had while I was growing up was a mostly lab / Irish Setter mix. He was a wonderful dog. Total strangers would offer to buy him on the spot. (not for sale). He had such heart and personality! He was black with the flags on his legs and tail that the setters have. He was 1/8 Setter (or so we were told, he was a pound puppy)

My parents friends have a red setter/Lab cross and she's gorgeous. She's getting quite old now though :(

I always thought she was a really well behaved dog though, until me and my boyfriend looked after her for a weekend. She will not do anything you tell her to do, except maybe for a treat. She just seems like she's well trained because she's very passive, so doesn't really do anything bad.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    I have never had a Pop Tart.

They sound...not delicious.

Considering the heat of the summers in Oman, when I was a kid we used to buy them and leave the foil packets on the dashboard of the car on the way home. Then they were all warm and soft and melty... Mmm. I can definitely think of better desserts, but I still love poptarts!

@pofoster21 It's all so pretty! We just live in a rented apartment, so I have to live with the terrible plastic cupboards and nasty uneven counters. I don't mind it, though--as tiny as it is, it's the best kitchen I've had in a long time, and best of all, it's ALL MINE. ;)

We rent too, and my kitchen is...something. It's a shame, because it's got high-end, stainless, new Samsung appliances and is very, very modern, but it is NOT MY STYLE AT ALL. We have shiny red cupboards, stainless steel backsplash, stark white countertops and tile floor and bright white nuclear holocaust lighting, and it's just the opposite of what I would have chosen (anything but that fingerprint-y awful stainless...whites and pale blues and light woods, maybe with some navy and red accents, nothing lacquered and nothing stark.)

Objectively it is a stylish kitchen but I hate it a lot. And we have a tiny highrise apartment so it's a narrow galley kitchen too and I would give my right toes for decent counter space and more storage.

Your kitchen sounds like mine! Tasteless and ugly. ;) I do have all those shiny Samsung appliances (they didn't come with the apartment though, we bought those ourselves), but there's VERY little kitchen space, no air conditioner (you would only know how torturous this is if you lived in the Gulf. My kitchen settles at 30C/86F in the early afternoon), and there's hardly even space to turn around. The cabinets are shiny and plastic and cheap, and half of the doors were already broken when we moved in because they weren't installed properly.

I still love it though, because I enjoy cooking and baking and my kitchen is my haven for making all kinds of stuff. When I visit family I miss having my cozy little kitchen with all of my dishes and spices and such, knowing where everything is, having everything you need on hand, etc. It's just so nice to have your own place, even when it isn't perfect! :)

I wish there was a machine that Rosie had on the Jetsons that popped out whatever food item you wanted. Oh you want a hot fudge sundae well here you go. Pizza with whatever toppings you want? Flies right out & lands on a plate.

Oh my gosh, who wouldn't want that!!?
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession: I'm seriously considering the intermittent fasting diet. I'm clearly not getting anywhere with the old fashioned calorie counting and I'm actually getting quite desperate now. I want to book a doctors appointment but I think they will say the same thing as my mum "Why don't you join weight watchers or slimming world" Yea, I don't want to pay someone to watch me stand on a scale.

I'm also considering taking all the money I have saved for a deposit on a house and getting someone to just suck all the fat out of me.

It's all feeling very hopeless at the moment

HUGS. At the very least the doctor could check if there were something such as a thyroid issue. No one will force you to join weight watches (or whatever) if you don't want to join. More hugs!!

Yea, they already have and it's all normal apparently. :confused:

I've woken up this morning and just decided it's time to put my big girl pants on and tough through it. I'm sure something good is going to happen at some point. Still looking into intermittent fasting though, SO said he is on board with it so I just have to figure out meals he will like and be happy with for two days.